They are the Gummi Bears

They are the Gummi Bears

Furshit.

Bouncing here and there and everywhere.

I preferred Calla.

I wonder how well they bounce...

you mean succ her fruity juices, you know it's a "gummy" bear

was this cartoon related to the candy Gummi Bears? it's like a candy comercial?

Sorta, it's based on the candy but the bears themselves are like magical gnomes or something, they drink gummi berry juice and it temporarily gives them super powers. The animation was really good, and it's considered the very beginning of the Disney Renaissance as it revitalized Disney's animation studio

there was also some great lore that kept fans curious but I don't think it ever paid off in-show

No, just clever marketing

are this candy a brand in USA? I mean, we had Sega Genesis games with the Mc donal's clown, 7 up mascot and Cool Spot, even Pepsi Man... whas this cartoon payed/is part of an american food candy brand or something?

No, there is no brand called "gummi bears", it's a generic term like lolipop or strawberry shortcake. There are many brands of gummi bears, like Haribo, Trolli, etc etc, but anybody could use the term gummi bears, which is why it was sort of a brilliant marketing move for their cartoon show, kids would associate it with the candy they probably like even though there is no official connection

The Wuzzles was the true beginning, but nobody talks about The Wuzzles.

So let's talk about it. I liked the Wuzzles, did you?

I used to joke that Avatar TLAB stole all of its animals from The Wuzzles.

I remember getting a Gummi Bears stamp as a prize from some cereal and stamping the walls of my house. My mom was so mad.

No. There's a reason nobody talks about it.

> gummi bears
>best girl is cute yellow bear

>wuzzles

> gummi bears

There's something wrong with you.

Calla is only 2nd best. Even then, she only ties with milfy June Foray bear (rip in pizza ).

Said it before, and I'll say it again, the episode "Light Makes Right" is easily the best.

Lance. Up. Your. Date.

She could probably take it. You know she stretchy.

Needs a gritty, sexy reboot.

I wonder how squishy are those bears...

Why is Dobson in there?

>Fat retarded blue bear who eats everything
Holy shit.

no, he was exiled, they don't accept bitter bears in the village

Just a regular reboot with more focus on lore would be nice. Maybe a prequel of sorts focusing on the days when Gummi Bear tribes were more wide spread.

Directed by Michael Bay. Every bear is negroe.

why this was censored? it's a image of the sow! wtf?

What?

Fantastic show.

Squishy when they want to be, tough when they need to be, and bouncy for a limited time only.

Tummi is a sweet boy who doesn't deserve to be compared to Dobson.

>immediately hear the scream in my head
>start laughing
Thanks for that

My favorite Wuzzle was Tycoon, a mix of tiger and raccoon.

Please no.

I-is Duke Igthorn who Skeletor was prior to becoming a lich?

Actually, Skeletor was King Randor's uncle and was originally named Keldor.
Igthorn does not live in Eternia.

That would be pretty sweet, honestly .

Real talk? I would love to play a Gummi Bears video game. Bouncing as a battle mechanic could be sweet if done right.