T-trump is h-hiring lobbyists!

>t-trump is h-hiring lobbyists!
>d-drain the swamp was a lie!
shills BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/trump-transition-team-lobbyists-2016-11
archive.is/6eo1X
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why did Pence have to step in at all? Is Trump really so overwhelmed that he just appointed the first people that came along?

Based Race Bannon.

Based 4th Reich Mike cucking Chris Chrispy Cream Chip eater. So red-pilled he recognises that fat people are nothing but filthy leeches who will sacrifice anything just to be more lazy than they already are.

he's the leader of the Transition team.

CTR BTFO

>I've never had as much responsibilities as even a McDonald's manager

it's called delegation

wtf i love pence now

Mike "Gassing lobbies is my hobby" Pence bringing the righteous hammer of thor down on these faggots.

WRONG

Trump trolls the media again
businessinsider.com/trump-transition-team-lobbyists-2016-11

Archive.is link for you Pepes with Adblock Plus:
archive.is/6eo1X

Trump realised Christie was fucking it up.
Fired Christie
Told Pence to sort it out if he wanted to be a useful VP not a lame duck

fuckin bump. they say "The amount of energy necessary to refute a lie is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it.". that shit doesn't work here or anywhere in populist online strongholds. thanks to the despair trolling, were skeptical of anything that looks like it could be a poe. its like we're ads, and the attempts to block us just makes us stronger and more effective.

Mike "Zap a Gay Today" Pence confirmed based as veep. Trump made the right choice

PENCE'S LIGHTNING HAMMERS
SUFFER NOT THE LOBBYIST TO LIVE

Mike "Mingle with gays, taste electric rays" Pence

Anyone else notice Obama giving a nod to the term limits thing in his press conference on the way out? He seemed a little strained, like he knew he would cop some flak for saying it, but he said term limits were a good thing.

Trump really is Our Guy.

I'm so proud right now

That comment seemed a little off hand to me, like it was just embellishment.

I love how they've made Christie look like a fuckingretard.

There's no way on earth that Congress will vote themselves into term limits.

You'd need to do it via the state constitutional convention path and that's never actually worked before.

Of course they wont. Voting against it just once again shows how corrupt and power hungry they are.
Basically just another Trump troll

Can't wait until Trump gets assassinated.

Pence seems to be the real change here

It'll be like the time when they banned and unbanned themselves from trading in stocks.

They could. Trump can just publicly call out Congress members on twitter

Only people who are currently lobbyists, not former lobbyists or the wall street and oil executives on his team. It's also still swarming with neocons and the establishment that Trump claimed to hate so much. Making an announcement of it is all for show just like his salary announcement was, not having lobbyists on a transition team is a standard that even Bush and Obama followed.

Term limits are a bad thing and Trump's bumbling is proof of why. It's been tried before and it always ends the same way, with lobbyists gaining more influence. Studies have been done on this in states that have introduced term limits in their state legislatures that have shown that. When you have term limits, you very often have people who are inexperienced and when you have inexperienced people working a job, they look for advice

I wonder how they will try to spin it. I can't imagine that even 1 American would be against Congressional Term limits

It would be amazing if Trump came out and banned lobbying. Everyone but cuckservatives would like that.

Could you imagine 0 (zero) neo-con mother fuckers?

> Trump calling out crooks on twitter
But he'd get banned for inciting hate speech.

>I can't imagine that even 1 American would be against Congressional Term limits

Term limits might not end up being a good thing. It forces corrupt politicians to leave, but it also forces honest ones to leave.

This means you're going to have a lot of incompetent/ untested untrustworthy guys in congress.

If you imagine that everybody is corruptible, and it's only a matter of time, then term limits are good. If you imagine that some people are good, and some people are bad, then you might be better focusing on weeding out the bad ones and keeping the good ones.

Why whats it got to do with someone in Brazil?

Lobbying can be a good or bad thing, it all depends on the rules and ethics around it. There are lobbyists for every cause and organization there is, even things you like. Some are just better funded and have easier access to lawmakers. It's a lot more complicated than just a simple black and white issue.

This 100% HAS to be a constitutional amendment or it will be voted out as quick as it's voted in.

Lobbying as a profession is inherently bad.
A politician should be listening to their electorate and their electorate only. No intermedieries (save for necessary staff), no money changing hands, no external interests.

in your face lefty!

>trump was gonna hire lobbyists
>"shills" call him out
>removes lobbyists in response

How are shills bad aagain?

Sup Forums confirmed for echo chamber. Literally no one insult the Prophet Trump (peace be upon him).

Donald Trump will only survive two terms in office

Well I hope so

given the sub 20% approval rate for congress i think that question's pretty much answered.

>you might be better focusing on weeding out the bad ones and keeping the good ones.
You can always impose term limits and establish procedures for exceptional extensions on objective basis
>experience in the field of the comission/topics they work in
>quantifyable list of success on the policies proposed and work done
>electoral promises fullfilled
>etc
and subjective basis
>obtaining majority/supermajority in your electoral college primaries
>restriction of financial aid for campaign from former big donors

Crooked congressmen will use any means to entrench themselves in the system. Honest congressmen won't.

The net outcome is still positive.

>ask congress

You Americans better make sure congress knows the people are watching them, because they WILL try and fuck this up.

I think I tend to agree that the odds are in favor of term limits being better... but I don't think it's obvious... and I think there are sensible and honest reasons to oppose it.

Yea maybe there's a way to approach it from the other direction. That's probably a better system. Only the exceptionally honest get to stay.

It's called transition period for a reason. Let's stop making conclusions it's been a fucking week.

the madman

In addition to what others have said Trump is also probably having Pence do it to make the VP look bad. A great way to avoid being JFK'd is to make everyone hate the VP more than you.

The problem is these congressmen have forgotten that they represent the people. Term limits, salary caps, performance reviews could all work as means to ensure they are representing the people, instead of their wallets. The people need a way of holding the elected officials accountable.

Technically there are reasons to be against it.

Realistically there aren't because all the ones in there are so shit that even the ones that are good are in the shadow of the ones that are shit.

I mean, imagine if the democrats could just bounce out the Clintons and all their stooges, the party would revitalize overnight.

>registered foreign lobbyists

AIPAC is not registered as a foreign lobby

Have a little faith faggots.
We still have a month and a half, any of this shit could change in a heartbeat.

I was a Cruzmissile, I don't think Trump was the besy guy on the Ticket.

Thay didnt stop me from voting for the guy, he wants to go down in history as a truely good President and hes not a stupid guy. I hope to be pleasantly surprised.

Yeah, after that he's going to ascend to the galactic god emperor of mankind.

I know some of you niggies said it but here is why te limits are fucking stupid.

Assholes like Harry Reid moght be on the way out in 6 or 12 years, but the people still voted his ass in.
Theyre just gonna replace him with another Dem.
Then you run the risk of limiting based legislators like Chaffets, Cruz, Gowdy, and Paul.

There are already term limits, its called a ballot box.

Good, fuck em all.

And while they're at it, allow Trump brownshirts to execute any non-compliers in this new and better America.

People do have a way and it's called voting. But as much as people hate congress as a whole, they usually don't see their own senators or representative as part of the problem and end up voting in incumbents at a high rate. It's almost always everyone elses senators and representatives that suck. All you can do is try to put as much transparency there as possible and hope for the best.

So is Pence really OUR guy?

I'm surprised that Mike "The Hammer" Pence has become Trump's main enforcer. HE was so comfy but now he's reking people and that placid face looks scary. I thought Pence eletricuting fags was a joke bUT I'm starting to think the madman is capable of anything.

Mitch has already decided their talking point when he gave an interview on friday or monday, can't remember.

"I believe we already have term limits. They're imposed by the american people and they're called elections"

expect to hear more power-to-the-people bullshit pandering

>get establishment Christie to get all the lobbyists in the cabinet
>Lobbyists now identified
>Purge lobbyists and Christie
>Pence put in charge of cabinet

Trump is a genius

>yfw Pence is behind Trump inevitable assassination because he finds him too soft
>yfw he'll turn america into the 4th reich

Pence the electric Fence does not care. He will kill you if you try and suck is silver rod.

>Trump jr goes full Augustus and kills Pence to regain the throne
>Baron usurps Trump jr and creates the Holy American Empire

They're politicians, if they were actually "based" they'd have a real job that involves having skills or talent.

And Cruz? Based? Way to invalidate your opinion.

>checkd and we have our own Trump in Brasil

you idiots, he was talking about presidential term limits

Shills didn't call him out, they whined and spammed Sup Forums. Trump did this entirely on his own.

Have you ever watched any of the House Oversight stuff on youtube?

Gowdy is a top fucking lad.

>Pence the electric Fence

Literally the last amendment that was added to the constitution was about congress not being allowed to be paid a penny of any raise until they win reelection.

Congress limits itself all the time if the political climate is bad enough that they look like jackasses for not doing so. All trump would have to do is shame them.

Plus in 2yrs I think like 24 dem senators are on the chopping block so we could really cut into that

We also only need to flip one more state legislature for ratification. That's how hard we won

Trump then brings down the full force of the IRS on twitter like Obama did conservatives. They ban trump, he bans them

Mike "if ass you like to pound, I'll introduce you to the ground" Pence

no way congress does any of this right? lobbying is how they make all their money

>When you have term limits, you very often have people who are inexperienced and when you have inexperienced people working a job, they look for advice

Notice the part about loopholes and advisors.

Trump is adressing it.

Did he actually dump Christie?

>Some are just better funded and have easier access to lawmakers
i think everyone knows that the best funded ones are not working in the interest of the electorate

define transparency

So is he gonna hire Ron Paul?

christie is literally a cuck lmao

I always hated that fat fucker. I had a minor amount of respect after he bent the knee and killed robo Marco but he stayed the same as he always was. A corrupt politician. Let's hope this is but the first in a long line of establishment sacrifices.

I think that for ever Ron Paul there are 10 or more McCain's or Biden's or Kennedy's.

Positions of power attract those who desire power for its own sake. Given this, they really need term limits. Senators especially need to be reigned in. The house is often a revolving door in many districts but the Senate, some of those fuckers are ancient and with the original design of the Senate doesn't take into account a popular vote.

>Why did Pence have to step in at all?
>step in
He's leading the transition team. All names that you've heard "confirmed" these last days are being floated around by the media. People like to tell journalists they're being considered.

...What ?

fuck off shill, youve lost and will keep losing . do they ever get tired of losing folks?

Let's say we give them 6 years in House, 8 or 10 years in Senate
If you're there for that long and aren't president yet you've pretty much proven you ain't shit

A good leader surrounds himself with people that are better at some stuff than he is.

Prideful, insecure cunts don't make for good bosses.

BUILD A FENCE PENCE
BUILD A SWAMP FENCE