Am I the only one who noticed?

Am I the only one who noticed?
>Crossing the arms of the dead is a European tradition
>Horses are Mongolian horses in what is clearly a scene shot from Mongolia
>Taking south American El dorado myth
>Sometimes the characters speak with an African accent and sometimes they don't even try
How did Disney get away with it?

You can get away with a lot when you don't care about the whining of the autistic.

>Autistic
>Movie advertises itself about being African
>Can't even get basic Africa right
Maybe you should learn more user if you couldn't notice this basic shit.

I haven't seen the movie but isn't that just a salute they're doing

>Trailers advertise themselves with rap music
Specifically doing it to dead bodies however is a very European tradition.

>Didn't even make it to 3 minutes into the movie
Yeah, autism may not speak, but sure as fuck cries on Sup Forums

Autistic is the go to insult for brainlets who know they are dumb.

>African

Right, because there's such a thing as African culture, yeah?

Like the European culture you value so much?

I told you yesterday faggot if you're gonna dog whistle do it at a pitch only dogs can hear. Don't stand in the street yelling DOG. You want to do that, go back to Sup Forums.

t. race baiting fag

What did you mean by this?

>Europe doesn't have cultural ties
>European culture doesn't exist
>Somehow knowing differences between cultures makes you Sup Forums for some reason
No one brought up race.

No you’re just autistic

>>Crossing the arms of the dead is a European tradition
signs have different meanings in different cultures you moron.

And the accent is a made up one that isn't supposed to be one to any specific region. I actually heard some black complaining that it wasn't accurate and they completely fucking missed the point.

Here come the Disney shills
>He noticed that we don't actually care about Africa and know nothing about it, JUST CALL HIM RACIST SHUT IT DOWN

You’re autistic and so are the rest of people on Sup Forums

>Care about Africa

It’s a fucking comic book capeshit movie you fucking tard. I swear I’m getting too old for this site.

>suddenly 10 shill posts in 2 minutes

>he thought that an American movie about a superhero from a fictional country would be authentically African

God bless the rains down in Africa
I hope it rains down in Africa

>Crossing the arms of the dead is a European tradition
And now you claim that this doesn't count and sputter a kangz meme because retardation.

"I told you yesterday"-- internet tough guy confirmed. Oooh. Scawee.

That's why most people wanted to see it Mouse shitter

Wakanda isn't Egypt

Not even trying to hide the fact that your snowflake ass didn't see it, huh?
First five minutes of the movie establishes they have spies that bring stuff back, and have since their founding. But oh no, that could NEVER include a horse or a gesture, right?

Egypt is middle eastern retard.

They stole it.

They literally worship the same gods as Egypt. Which you'd know if you weren't a shitposter too scared to watch a capeshit because it might mean being in the same room with a brown person.
...Except for the Jabari tribe.

If they are, they're as retarded as you. But considering plenty of movies present an authentic view of Africa and nobody watches those, that seems highly doubtful.

Yes. And?
Question answered.

>Bring stuff back
They brought back European death tradition? This is some bullshit excuse.

Not really, only the Sinai part is in Asia,

>They brought back European death tradition?
Can't even read your own thread huh? That much on autopilot?
How about you skip to the end where you post made up crime statistics so we can all go about our day?

Genetically and culturally middle eastern.

Whites stole the Americas.

Your point?

>crossing the arms of the dead is European culture
Did you actually forget that Ancient Egypt exists, you autistic retard?

If it has something other than a dirt hut in it it has to be 100% not african or these brainlets get triggered.

>no argument
>Le Sup Forums!

Ancient Egyptians predate our current classification of race.

You mean Arab (which isn't entirely accurate). Middle East is a region, not a culture or a genetic trait.

I want Sup Forums to leave

>E-Egypt is European!

>Taking south American El dorado myth

>A villain mentions El Dorado to explain to another character the magnitude of Wakanda's riches
>Sperg out

Not African
Still not Africa genetically or culturally
>Genetics just means race

It’s African, get over it.

>no argument
The mating call of the spastic.
I've never intended to argue with you. I'd need to hit myself in the head with a hammer a few times just for it to be a fair fight.

Egypt is indeed part of Africa, retard.

>asking him to get over the white genocide of a movie with blacks in it
how dare you?!

>Not African

Egypt
[ee-jipt]
An ancient kingdom in NE Africa: divided into the Nile Delta (Lower Egypt) and the area from Cairo S to the Sudan (Upper Egypt)

Imagine being so retarded that you think a continent is a genetic and cultural trait.

>Literally going full Kangz
I guess Russians are Asian now.

Denial's not just a river in the middle east!

Oh here we go.

Half of the land is, but less than a fifth of them are. and yes, those people ARE Asian.

>Isolationist fantasy nation with very limited contact with the outside world couldn't POSSIBLY have come up with such a refined and complex gesture as crossing their arms on their own
Something tells me you might be stupid, user.

Imagine being so retarded that you think one group is the same as another simply because they happen to live on the same continent.

They are.

This is a really great thread about Comics & Cartoons

Remind me again why Sup Forums and mods refusal to contain Sup Forums isn't the cancer that murdered this site?

He’s baiting for (you)’s.

Stop

Imagine being so wrong that you have to make up strawmen to make your own opinion look less retarded.

I guess Russians should be practicing Asian culture and all be Buddhist instead of Christian because hurr durr they live in Asia.
Jesus Christ you brainlets will do anything to defend Disney.

>anyone who says facts that trigger my autism is literally the boogeyman I fear!!!
The Eastern half of Russia is indeed Asian, retard.

user, my education has instructed me that egypt is in north east africa. I am open to new ideas, or a reason why it ISNT africa, but im going to need more than someone just telling me it isnt. I think its possible to be adjacent to the arabian peninsula, and still be african. Or maybe the only real africa to you is sub saharan africa.

So Russia should be culturally Asian as well?
Funny how it's the mouse shills who bring up Sup Forums and race.

>I guess Russians should be practicing Asian culture and all be Buddhist instead of Christian because hurr durr they live in Asia.
There are plenty of Christians in Asia, lad. In fact Orthodoxy is pretty much only relevant there and in Greece.

Not defending disney. Also, christ dude

>They live in Asia
>They MUST be buddhist CHINKS!

yeah, and living in north america makes you white right?

I didnt even like the movie, but some of yall are being retards.

>Oh no he is seeing how unfaithful our movie is!
>QUICK CALL HIM A TROLL DESPITE EVERYTHING HE SAYING BEING TRUE

>culturally Asian
No such thing.

>So Russia should be culturally Asian as well?
It isn't? Look at how those fuckers behave.

But not the other way retard just like how Africans don't share Egyptian culture or religions.
Nice Strawman.

The movie was faithful to its source material. What are you talking about?

Acting retarded on purpose still makes you look like a retard, friend.

>defend
stay there this time retard

>Africans don't share Egyptian culture or religions.
...except for Egyptians.

>No argument
Which exists only in Egypt and isn't practiced by other African countries.
Now call me Sup Forums because I understand basic history.

Wow countries on the same continent aren’t exactly alike? That activates the fuck outta my almonds.

How do you know Wakanda specifically doesn't? They worship Bast, that's an Egyptian god, also the only thing separating Wakanda in the MCU from Egypt geographically is Sudan, that's not that fair away for cultural exchange in a tribal sense.

Hey guys, Jamaica isn’t North American because they don’t share Canadian culture and traditions.

>Which exists only in Egypt and isn't practiced by other African countries.
Egypt is the only country in Africa that's Muslim? You sure don't understand basic human geography.

>muslim
>Talking about older Egyptian religious and cultural practices

>Making excuses for Disney not knowing or using Africa
So I guess the whole Mongolian horses and Rap music is ok too right?

Wakandans have been worshiping Bast since waaaaaaay before Disney, my dude. That's what its creators did, that's the reality of that world and it's not even far-fetched, deal with it and stop throwing a bitchfit.

>>Talking about older Egyptian religious and cultural practices
Actually, no, you weren't. You said "Egyptian culture or religions" nothing about ancient Egypt.
Modern Egypt doesn't have those ancient rites, so I guess that makes it not Egypt anymore.

Maybe you should stop being so autistic.

Africa has rap music too, user.

The soundtrack is an stylistic choice of the director and has zero to do with a movie's plot or worldbuilding, it's not like the characters are listening to it themselves. Also, the concept of imported horses is really that alien to you?

>We will never get a big budget movie/game that actually cares about African culture or uses it correctly
>it will always be middle ages shit
>Disney tricking blacks into watching an African movie that has nothing at all to do with Africa
It's sad because a lot of cool shit exists in African culture that will never be used.

>Nice Strawman.
Im sorry, let me reword that argument in a way for your more delicate ears so that you can properly respond in an un-triggered way.

Asians do NOT share a cross continental culture. Especially not strongly enough that they all have a uniform religion or behavior. Its like saying that thai people act like the Chinese. Both asian, both pretty different. The few similarities they share are due to proximity. The reason north african countries seem different is the sahara slows the flow of people to and from the area.

However something is African, or Asian, or from the Americas not by merit of its culture, or has similar it is to its surroundings, but simply by its geographical location. Its a region, not an ethnicity. If that is where you want to make your argument, that west africans would have minimal contact with north africans, sure. But you CAN NOT make the argument that they are not african.

And yes nigga, I expect you to read all that shit by me.

>music has nothing to do with the movie
That's just incompetence then.
So that just defends the argument that Disney doesn't know what it's doing even more so then.

>Being this autistic
Wew

>Brainlets get mad when Sci fi movie does retarded shit and someone points it out

>Movie aimed at black audiences uses music popular with black people
wow such incompetence, sure hope someone got fired for that blunder

Like Sup Forums cares about those that actually bother to be authentic.
Not enough lasers, punching, catsuits and ties to other blockbusters I guess.

>So that just defends the argument that Disney doesn't know what it's doing even more so then.
Again, there's no pretense of autheticity, it's a an American cape movie about a fictionnal Afrofutursit nation, not a documentary.

So either way Disney is shit and doesn't deserve defense. There is no reason Wakanda should be using random Euro/Egyptian cultural death rituals.

Yet it's still making so much money because it's advertised and seen as a black movie.
>inb4 Sup Forums for mentioning this fact
The least it should do it's basic research.

>There is no reason Wakanda should be using random Euro/Egyptian cultural death rituals.
There's no reason they shouldn't either. Especially considering they're right next door to Egypt, they literally just have to go down the Nile.

>and seen as a black movie.
Чepный тeпepь paвeн aфpикaнcким

>Yet it's still making so much money because it's advertised and seen as a black movie.
But it is a black movie. I mean sort of. That doesn't make it an authetically African movie.
What do you think Blacula is suppsed to be authentically African too?

>The least it should do it's basic research.
On what? Countries that do not exist?

And the technology they were able to build all by themselves didn't bother you? Or that they have spies all over the world?