Super Sons #13 Storytime

The Parent Trap part one!

Other urls found in this thread:

www78.zippyshare.com/v/MkXx0t1L/file.html
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/view-image/jpcmhcelnjdmblfmjabdeclccemkghjk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Super Sons 013 (2018) (digital) (Oroboros-DCP).cbr
www78.zippyshare.com/v/MkXx0t1L/file.html

only a few more issues user, end of a era, wonder how much Jon will be changed by Bendis ending the marriage

How far apart are Gotham and Metropolis?

2 years and Jon still hasn’t been shirtless, fuck my life.

Black bully.

Heh, it’s always fun when bad guys suck at aiming.

Talia is a cunt.

Barberi is not Jimenez but I think his art is alright for this book too.

That’s some kick.

Is There Any Good Left In Talia ?

just a bridge away according to batman v superman

>does he have a off switch?
fans have been trying it for the past two years, Talia.

I think having your own child killed is as bad as a person can get. Probably no coming back from that.

God I fucking love this slice of life shit, it's a shame they're canceling it. Maybe we get a new Young Justice out of it, with Damien, Jon, Maya and that Blonde Alien girl. Wasn't there concept art for a new character that has the Green Lantern powers?

SHE KILLED HER OWN FREAKING SON!!!!

There is no way in hell there can be some good in her after pulling a stunt like that.

Wasn't that pre-rebirth though? Maybe they maybe it's part of the whole "if it isn't written it probably didn't happen but if you liked it it probably did" mindset.

The Lazarus Pit made her mad and do it.

Still Canon
,Pretty much that, f*cking b*tch can f*cking die and end p in f*cking hell and stay there forever, I wouldn't mind. I would love to see she death and psychologically dance in her f*cking grave .

You can curse on the Internet

"Shhh don't be an Ezar..." Haha got me.

>f*cking
Stop.

>f*cking
Get out

At this point with Talia gone I truly think she has no humanity left, but its debatable whether she actually had any to begin with. She killer her own child. Literally nothing else she does after this matters. She's evil.

Why Talia sound so cartoonish? I want to say I expected better from you Tomasi, but I would be lying.

Just on opposite sides of the Delaware Bay.

Thanks for the dump

Other than Mr. Terrific I don't know any of those guys at the bottom. Who the fuck are they?

She's fallen too far this time.... to be honest, she doesn't DESERVE redemption for what she let happen to Damian and this war she's begun against Bruce. She's possibly worse as her father...

all new characters or reinventions of old ones

I honestly don't blame her. She was dumped by Bruce, her league went caput, her son doesn't want anything to do with her and Damiens new "mom" is hotter, cooler and probably a better fit for him. Her story is pretty much done.

Also, anyone else unsettled that Damien is 13 and still a midget? Didn't they allude to it, I can't remember where but I distinctly remember someone mentioning it was an aftereffect of dying and coming back in apocalypse.

Talia still pretty evil of course, I expect nothing less at this point. Should be fun seeing her and Lois interact together.

>Morrison Bay

From left to right:
>Sideways (Spider-Man)
>The Silencer (Punisher)
>???
>Mr Terrific (Mr Fantastic)
>???
>???
>Damage (Hulk)

>lap sitting
cute

Appreciate it dude after browsing DC wiki I think the armor girl is a Skartaris warrior, the fire dude is probably has something to do with Trigon and I still got no idea who that cat thing is.

>Talia killed Damian.
Can you blame her, user?

>Jon didn't believe Damian's stories about his childhood

That's both stupid and very sweet of him.

oh Jason.

>>Talia killed Damian.
And she fucks Red Hood .

>according to bvs
fuck off casual

So lets say Lois is assassinated.
How is Talia going to deal with a raging Superman?

Non-canon.

Just like in my patreon comics!

Canon.

Good thing about the new continuity is, as far as we know, we're both right.

of all the artists they've tried I do think his style is the msot natural fit. Not that it matters DC axed the purest book they have so bendis can shit up the superoffice

>see brown girl
>call her amazon

Is that raciest?

>heres a murder weapon
>give it to your rat of a father
muh dick

>gotham being better

What drugs is this kid on?

shes taller than jon so its probably cause hes heightist which is crucial part of being a manlet

they reference all the other stuff from that run, like him being an assassin though.

Pretty sure it's canon.

>dont be an ezar
I'll miss this book

Non-canon.

Talia is Jason's adopted father's ex

I'm a Jasonfag but I don't get it.

She won't, she'll be burnt to a crisp faster than you can blink.

Canon., he's a motherfucker''/

The other reason it happened was because Winick wanted to throw off the "Jason's gay" rumours as well. Can't have his little creator's pet being gay, after all.

Disappointed to hear that Super Sons is ending too. It's been my favourite DC title and one of its best comics in years.

Agree to disagree.

how dumb do you have to be to try and bully Wayne Jr.?

Children at that age bully the kids they like because they don't quite understand stronger emotions like love yet.
So basically the chocolate girl wants Jon's dick all up that puss

Wait, are they on the same team? They are wearing same coloured shirts... Anyway, divegrass is not hockey, this shit calls for a penalty kick.

This is hilarious, like a divorced couple fighting over the custody of their child

"How about no? Does no work for you?"
"Great. See you at lunch"
jon is best boy

>See Silencer
Huh, I do remember Talia in that book. Interesting

She has always hated him , comics wise at least since Damian chose batman . I mean she did kill him.Ever since he chose Batman over the LoA.

Seen this act tried before. Also, fuck google for not letting me go straight to the fucking image in search anymore so I can't just copy the url.

If only.

>everyone in the class is a manlet like Damian

My headcanon is that biologically Damian is younger, but he insists that he is 13 with the year (?) he was dead included. The rest of the family goes along with it, because they have learned to pick their battles....

Real Superman would never kill for revenge. He didn't kill the guy I don't remember his name that made an illusion of Lois dying and didn't kill the joker to save lois. But killed the kriptonians because they killed an entire universe.
Which is kind of retarded.

... your comment was literally like a final piece of a puzzle clicked into place. Calling it now, tell me what ya'll think.
>they alluded to something being wrong with Damien because he's so short
>they discover that him being dead + apocalypse time made him a little over a year younger thus 12
>thus he's no longer a teenager
>being the little impudent shit he is he kicks himself out of the Teen Titans
>Tim goes back to the TT alluded to a few chapters ago in DC
>Damien and Jon found Young Justice with Maya or some other girl as their "Wonder Woman" forming a new Trinity
>we get slice of life mixed with adventuring
>Sup Forums collectively dies of diabeetus

But Talia... you kind of had him killed...

I love this art.
Superman? She should be more worried about Superboy. Solar Flare her and a half-mile radius.

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/view-image/jpcmhcelnjdmblfmjabdeclccemkghjk

>Canceling

Wait seriously?! Why?!