BREAKING NEWS: Chicago Cubs are being forced to give up their World Series title

BREAKING NEWS: Chicago Cubs are being forced to give up their World Series title.

Cleveland Indians fans have rioted across the country in protest of the 2016 World Series. Despite knowing the rules of the game prior to playing, they were unhappy they lost and demanded the outcome to be changed. They could be heard chanting #NotOurWorldSeriesChampion all across America.

Even though the Cubs won 4 games and the Indians only won 3, since both teams scored 27 total runs throughout all 7 games, they are being declared co-world champions.
When questioned, Commissioner Manfred stated, “We felt as though it was the right thing to do for the nation. What kind of example would Major League Baseball be setting if we expected the adults who play this game, and their fans, to gracefully accept defeat? Instead of creating a bigger divide between the Cubs and Indians, MLB is confident that the Cubs will gladly share their victory with the Indians.”

analogy for trump victory i assume

No this is actually news.

you are fucking me?

also source?

this makes a lot of sense, indians should have the title

gimme a link to the article then nigger, otherwise I'm not buying this onion article shit then

This is a copy pasta meme and you are all retarded.

t. Sox fan in Chicago

This is analogy is both retarded as it ignores what the purpose of the two things it compares are, and it also fails to understand why exactly it is the people are protesting.

You are ignoring the part where the cubs told it's fans to riot and revolt if they lost.

no it doesnt ignore anything, its a perfect analogy.

trump won the popular vote of 31 states (games)
hillary only won 19 games
but because she racked up so many runs she should win the series?
no

True. People are rioting (not protesting) due to tragically low intelligence combined with the extreme butthurt of being a coddled leftist and having to face reality for perhaps the first time in their sheltered lives.

But the protest don't deny that Trump won, the "not my president" is a statement about how they feel the ridiculous things trump said don't represent them. Basically the country is more divided than ever, it's more than just a disagreement on tax policy now

good thing that never happened with trump then

>But the protest don't deny that Trump won
LOL what is barbara boxer doing then?

More intelligent people tend to be more liberal actually

barbara boxer isn't the leader of the movement, what she does is her own prerogative

we're talking about SJW leftists, though.

trump got more college educated voters

who is the leader of "the movement"?

>no punctuation
>wrong use of "actually"