Hit-Girl is on her own.

This is-
Hit-Girl in Colombia #1

And here we go...

This is rough

that's perfect

Bump yo!

So I'm guessin' he's the new Big Daddy.

I'm going to see where this arc goes, but I thought this was way worse than Kick-Ass: The New Girl so far.

See you next month!

This art is really hit or miss, but I'll take this any day over JRJr.

Looking like Zone in that bottom panel

Nah. JRjr just embodies that Plasticine clunkiness that personifies Kick-Ass

>Tim Burton flicks
>Flicks
YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH, MILLAR.
THEY WERE PURE FUCKING KINO
YA HEAR ME?
K I N O

I'm not too into the "LOL" on the lock, but I like this new costume. My guess is that they were going for a combination of the one from the comic and the movie, and it looks pretty great. Mindy also looks fantastic under Ortiz's pen.

Reminds of Gurren Lagann's shits getting crazy artstyle

Tie em up? What happened to you Mindy?

nice going

Mah girl

Was she always this chirpy? Not that I don't like it, but it seems a bit odd. I remember her being far more serious. Sure, she was sadistic, but she wasn't having so so explicitly.

I'm glad they ditched the Kick Ass apprentice angle; this one's more interesting.

I like JRJr and I think that it's such a staple for Kick Ass that no other will be able to truly replace it, but I really like this new artsyle. I think it's fitting for this kind of comic.

damn she looks cool

So, how old is Mindy by this point? No way in hell she's still 11, although I think Kick Ass was contemporary to the year it was written, same as this one, so what the hell?

According to Millar, Mindy will ALWAYS be 12.

Understandable, although it feels like a bit of a missed opportunity. Watching her grow up could have been cool; she would have definitely gotten even deadlier with age.

Dave, you're doing good work here.

ill be honest i might just pick this up cause of the art

>Esto es el fin, grande Padre

You know when you remember this is all set in the same world or at minimum some parallel reality to Wanted and the other true version of the Jupiter series, there's a fair chance that it's actually his ghost.

>that's perfect
Cell

>Tyres

Remember when Kick-Ass was originally sold as what would happen if comic fans tried to be superheroes in the real world?

>a claymore
>a fucking Buster Sword
Holy shit.

This comic is 100% shit