Israel stands with Trump

I just took this picture in downtown Tel Aviv, a city that is pretty much our California (filled with leftist cucks).

Thank you for electing Trump, Greatest Ally. You really came through when the world needed it most.

Post more israel street pics

Hello Americunts

Israël is the only "rich" country that isn't cucked by the left.

Here you go

What do?

What kinda cars do you heebs drive anyway

That's Istanbul you idiot...

thank you greatest ally

Make rush movements and wear a Casio F-91W

Yell OY VEY

What a disgustingly ugly and gloomy country. God is punishing the kikes for their sins against humanity by putting them in that dirty desert shitheap.

Do the goyim know?

Israel is beautiful, you dumb coon. Why would you judge a country based on a single picture of a boring part of a large city?

You are very welcome based Israel. Thanks for being best ally.

>Thanks for 911 we loved it, let us die for you.

forever indebted toward our closest allies

Drop some shekels and see how many people go around you.

>Trump
>Make Israel crack under pressure

Knesset chamber? Why are you there, fellow yid?

Muh greatest ally

You pulled the strings, dear ally. We just followed the motions your scaley hands directed us in.

Is Trump (((their))) guy?

Then why did 70% of jews vote for Hillary?

(((American Jews)))

Ja

Settlement vote

>Peugeot 3008

You have french car in Israel ?

Checked
911=Apollyon=Abaddon=Saturn=666

We have cars from all over the world here. I even see a lot of Czech cars.

We will see...

post more pics. So far, I agree with the Burger, it looks like Detroit.

Yell in German and tell Shin Bet "it was just a prank bro".

>French engineering

I went to israel on 2014, i have to say that it is the bunda capital of the middle east, so many beatiful women with big and juicy asses

>ISRAEL IS BRO TIER!!!!!!!!!!

JIDF PLS GO

Will you rebuild third temple naow?

God willing, we will build the Temple in the exact place it once stood more than two millennia ago.

Isn't it temple mount?

Isn't that the same place as a Muslim holy site though

The Temple Mount is the name of the site on which the Temples once stood.

It sure is.

Also correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the construction of the temple correlate with the rise of the anti-Christ?

The Jewish messiah and the Christian anti-Christ in the Bible both sound very similar
Makes you think doesn't it

Yell "hitler did nothing wrong"

Kek demands it.

Do you imply you'll invade mudslimes to rebuild the temple?

Hillary supporter detected

I have no idea how it will happen. All I know is that God will do what He will do.

LEL! good GOYS we will continue to leech on your great society.

Who does the construction work since you jews cant?

Arabs, mostly.

I think god wills SOHA No.2 you stupid kike!!! GTFO MY BOARD

But why not temple mount?
I mean if it once stood there why not build it again in the same place?

What is the difference between these two.

Some of Islam's holiest sites have existed on the Mount since the time of Muhammad.

Here's my city

The land is so shitty. It's worse than Nevada

The funny thing is.

Most of this black longhaird hebrews are anti zionists and they fight them.
The police and army are the jew nazis.

Yehh but muhammad is a piece of shit and he is Mexican rapist.

I wanna burn your city, rape and then murder all of you. NOW GTFO FILTHY DESERT JEW

They are all cancerous desu. Jews really are a fucking blight.

Israel is one of the ugliest countries there is.
A middle-eastern shithole, basically.

If you think about it, Muslims are like the anti-Jew. Their entire ideology and history seems to be perfectly equipped to contest and demolish the Jewish religion, and anyone who supports them.

Meanwhile you could argue that Jews are the anti-Christian force. And Christians are the anti-Muslim force.
It's a dance of death, three serpents eating each other's tails

To me it's looks like good place for raping and killing! Like the good old days. just a jew village for me to burn down to ground.

How does it feel to know that you are not ethnically Jewish at all and that the very very very small group that can actually retrace their blood tot he Tribe of Dan are using nonethnic Jews as pawns in their game of global domination?

Fuck off Mehmed. Be grateful that the Israelis provide you with ,medicine and water.

Curroption

If you have European blood, in all probability you have at least one jewish ancestor.
You could make the argument that all of Europe is the chosen people

Of course I've always thought that people who imagine they are somehow special or chosen simply due to some accident of their birth are incredibly delusional.

let it stay. What's wrong with you, kikie? Orthodox, motherfucker? Jews must have a place to live in.

>openly selling weapons on the street
Disgusting.

Forgot to mention that pic was taken before purim so these are basically halloween costumes.

A brit would say this

Christians are our allies, and Muslims are very poorly equipped for fighting us, while we're demolishing them. Your post makes no sense.

Дaвaй, paccкaжи мнe пpo Изpaиль, пapaшкинcкaя мaнькa, лoл. Я здecь живy дoльшe, чeм ты вooбщe живeшь.

Where does the food come from? The flood plains?

Based kike. Nuff said. Жидaм вeздe хyёвo.

Muslims seem to be the ones that clearly understand Jewish people, their motivations and their ideology. They are the ones who drove Jews out of Paris. They are the ones targeting Jews in Europe. They are the ones who surround Israel and are prepared to annihilate it as soon as they have the means.

They built their holy site on top of yours, asserting their absolute dominance over your history.
If you think about it, the entire Muslim mindset is specifically crafted to be the bane of Jews. Just as a fox's snout is specifically engineered for catching rabbits

Кaк ты хoхлyшa, зaгap нopмaльный?

>That's Istanbul you idiot...
what's the difference? same descendants of camel fukers.

lel another good goy. i don't live in Israel you stupid cunt.

Is that why 76% of Jews voted for Clinton?
Jews always want to be on the winning side

Muslims drove a lot of people out of Europe, not just Jews lol

>Christians are our allies

Can you stop lying and trying to deceive the goyim for just a few minutes or are you genetically compulsed to do so?

Кcтaти вapиaнт.

kys

>пepeхoд нa pyccкий
>"пapaшкинcкaя мaнькa"
>лoл
>aпeлляция к вoзpacтy
хм..
хммм.....

>too busy getting western world cucked
>not cucked
i hear Jaffa is nice

But Jews are the ones they hate the most right?

All others are dhimmis, but Jews are the great Satan

Reported for proxy, you fucking retard lmao.

They are the same as Muslims they can lie to us and there religion says it's ok b.c we are subhuman. Pro tip every one wouldn't hate them if they just learned how to integrate and not be shittie ppl

My thought son the jews right now are that they are indeed sinister, but I wonder if sometimes we might not make useful allies. The mudslime is pretty bad for example, and the numales and radfems even worse. Jews are relatively conservative, they just use destructive social policy as a weapon against others so it seems like they aren't. If possible to ally with right-minded Jews, they'd make powerful allies. I still feel like I hate them though, but I think I can get past that in times of distress if we'll work together for a common good.

Nope. The Hyksos, or old name for Hebrews, referred to a people who were specifically an Asiatic class of foreign workers (foreign from Egypt).

They do not have any Neanderthal gene.

Not lying mate. We're a right wing country who loves America and Trump, and Muslims are second class citizens around here. The media however is full of left wing liberals, just like in America.

based poster