Post yfw Trump names him as White House Press Secretary

Post yfw Trump names him as White House Press Secretary

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/features/2016-america-divided/milo-yiannopoulos/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cut the crap Milo, you aren't relevant anymore

He wont

Yeah not gonna happen, though it'd be awesome if it did. The snarky remarks alone would make WH press conferences watchable again

Embarrassing for you that you value anything this kike faggot has to say. Take your shit back to reddlt and stay there.

Go away you faggot kike.

You're irrelevant. You're out of touch. You're a sad old bug chasing man.

fuck off Milo

Milo detected

lol flamboyant faggot won't be named

Milo is a faggot who has outlived his usefulness and needs to fuck off.

We all know who the press secretary will be

Too... insane.

Milo's full of shit but he's funny.

>nigger loving faggot being anything else than a pillow biting aids receptacle

I have nothing witty to say. It would be nice because the SJW will have to reevaluate their world views. Though to be quite honest they'll probably start calling him a token queer. But that might also work because then the rest of the world will see how full of shit the SJW are.

Both are obviously not in consideration but Trump has been on infowars on many occasions. Guarantee that Trump would never have even heard of Milo.

His press secretary will be Assange

Oh of course. But lets face it we're in fantasy land in general here :)

>tfw hillary flees charges and gets holed up in the Ecuadorean embassy

Sorry Milo.

You gotta....go...back.

This guy is insufferable, annoying; and attention whoring.

Milo lost my support after the media showed him being hypocritical on his twitter ban.
They showed a tweet from 2012 where he was begging twitter to ban trolls.
Then in 2015 he complains to the media how twitter banned him for trolling.
Then he dresses up in drag and sings the national anthem to a bunch of beta males.
That's who his main support class is, beta males.

He'll be named the white house jester at best.
He's a clown.

Still waiting for that march in Sweden. Is/are he/you scared now?

FUCK OFF

This will never happen. If the shit with Leslie Jones never happened then maybe. At least with Bannon, there's no actual proof he himself said or did anything wrong. But Milo trolled too hard on twitter

>mfw

He likes to brag that he’s a bottom for tall black men and that he used to hold a paint sample called Pharoahs Gold 5 to men at clubs to see if they were dark enough to have sex with. He wants to self-publish a Kindle e-book so he can go on television shows with the chyron “Author of Satisfying the Black Man Sexually,” though he’d need to alter the title slightly, because the book Satisfying the Black Man Sexually is already on his shelf. “That’s why I don’t like Planned Parenthood. They kill all those black babies. In 20 years, they could be my harem,” he says.

bloomberg.com/features/2016-america-divided/milo-yiannopoulos/

Milo is degenerate and should be first in line to be gassed once the special camps open up