BASED Ree-Ree

>be autist
>steal blueprints
>rob MIT
>causes damages
>declare yourself Queen of a Balkan nation
>now you gonna get a Nobel for doing nothing
Has there ever been a character who managed so many things without moving even a finger?!

Now storytime all issues of source of the OP image faggot.

When youre a Bendis oc, you get a free ticket to Easy Town. Just ask Miles.

>Has there ever been a character who managed so many things without moving even a finger?!
Miles. A just as shitty character. Created by the same shit writer.

Did Miles become King of France and get a Nobel? Miles gets shilled. Ree-Ree has moved beyond that.

That's true, yeah.

It's from Defenders #10. Go to ReadComicsOnline and read it. I'm not going to storytime a Bendis book where he literally ends the book and unironically, genuinely, nothing happens.

> I'm not going to storytime a Bendis book

Fixed

"Nothing happening" is always a given.

>black receive a nobel without any real merit

Seems pretty realistic to me.

The guy who created lobotomy got a Nobel Peace Prize and so did those two dudes who stole notes on someones else theory of the structure of DNA.

Nobel Peace Prize are just like any other award ceremony and don't really mean dick beyond a bunch high society pricks tapping themselves on the back for being better then everyone.

Not to say the vast majority of nominee's aren't great individuals helping the betterment of humanity, its just the award themselves nothing special.

peace prize isn't a real nobel prize, not even the same committee gives it out

The examples I gave were people who got a prize in the sciences. I just had a typo because most people just use "Peace Prize' as a generic term to refer to the whole committee (or at least I do).

My point still stands.

This smartass bitch will never be smarter then iron man or reed, and i cant wait till they kill her off. Shes the one mavel character that angers me the most

I swear to God, it really feels like progressive comics are being written ironically by actual racists to prove a leftist agenda.

This is a bizarre time to be alive.

>be obama
>restar war
>drone the fuck out of thousands of people
>force millions to run out of their countries
>single handed found Isis
>become police of the world
how the fuck did he get a nobel prize for PEACE?

you seem to be lost. Sup Forums is down and to the left.

Watson and Crick didn't steal everything they did. And lobotomies were an important stepping stone in learning about the brain and did some important things, many doctors just took it way too far

WHEN WIlL TONY COME BACK

Next issue.

tomorrow

Eh Toni Ho deserves that Nobel Prize more.

>Tony Starks mother
Wait what? I havent read Iron man in ages, explain please.

Because the media paints him in a better light, even though he was too much of a bitch to stop what bush had started. When are people going to realize that the dems are just elite rich tycoons that use underhand schemes and supposed activism for profit, the difference is the right is more forward with their greed.

The only reason I can think of for her getting prize for atm is from that robot furby idea she basically stole from her future self.
Gillen had a storyline where Tony Stark was actually a decoy baby for the Stark's real son that they adopted.
Bendis in a bizarre case of picking up any continuity at all decided he's totally the secret son of an old jewish shield agent rockstar. They absolutely must wuv each other very much despite never actually meeting each other and her not giving a shit for decades. Obviously this is an unbreakable bond of mother and son we are talking about here and not some goldigging bitch. So because Stark is hit with yet another corporate takeover which is actually pretty reasonable when he's been missing and presumed as possibly dead she goes and assaults a bunch of board members for trying to do their fucking jobs which totally works instead of landing her in prison for beating them in the face with a guitar.

He's adopted, his real mom is a british singer turned SHIELD Agent, his dad is a SHIELD Agent turned HYDRA, and currently, for some reasons, his mom is running around bossing the Board of Directors and Shareholders of Stark Industries. It's as stupid as it sounds.

Lech Wałęsa got Nobel Peace Prize for ending the communism in Poland without bloodlost. In reality he was working with Soviets through the occupation, made sure his commie buddies didn't get hurt during the system transformation and helped their buddies to become millionaires.
Oh, and the communism literally ended itself, since it was an insufficient system opened to extreme levels of corruption. If anyone should be seen as a symbol of ending communism (not the reason for it, though) that's probably Gorbachev.

>t. Pole

>jewish
Uh... where? Did he seriously retcon Tony from half-Italian to half-Jew?

I try to avoid actually reading Bendis's Iron man but I remember her being jewish in what I did read.

Boy, I sure hope you're just pretending to be this retarded.

it was all based on hopes and dreams. Which people then found he was sorely lacking in any kind of demeanor shortly after.

His Chicago pitch to the Olympic Committee was a great one.

>Show up the day of his presentation while delegations had been there for days if not a week preparing and selling their nations.

>Talk about how great it would be for Chicago to host because of how great he is.

Thankfully he lost out to Rio so that was a bullet dodged for a city already in money troubles.

I don't know user, when are fags on both sides gonna realize that your description fits both parties and the reason our government is such shit is because the vast majority of us just bitch and do straight party votes over actually keeping up with politics and trying to take an active part in both goverment and whats happening in the world, over just repeating overly exaggerated shit you hear on the news, shitting on a generalized group of people because you're an asshole, and being all around cancer?

Amanda Armstrong isn't Jewish. She's a Brit. But she's written exactly like Ultimate Aunt May who likely is Jewish. Really anyone Bendis writes comes off as Jewish.

She's "American", nothing beyond that.

>She's "American"

Because the left is horrifically, comically corrupt and have traditional media by the balls.

Real talk? He got the prize when he was first elected and it was primarily political wheeling and dealing.

Pretty much this, even Hitler won once I believe, it's not all that impressive to get one if you're a well known/popular leader.

Ignoring the fact that you're making shit up... he got the prize when simply not being Bush would be sufficient for helping world peace in the eyes of some.

>Making shit up
He's lying about which parts user?

>Making shit up
I'm sorry that Obama was Bush with a D after his name. I imagine reality is going to be very frightening and unpredictable for you in the coming years.

>Sup Forums
>to the left
You sweet summer child ...

>Rumors on the Fantastic Four start to swirl. Is Reed Richards alive?

Was this always the case that people assumed Reed, Sue and the kids were dead? Johnny and Ben seemed kinda cagey about it initially from what I remember, but recently Johnny inherited Reed's patents and now this. Was it just the readers that were privy to Reed and the others leaving to recreate the multiverse? If that's so, pretty shitty of them not to let Johnny and Ben know they're still alive.

Well there's the claim that he restarted a war that had already been going for several years.

The drone bombing is nasty as shit but user is trying to pin all of the ongoing aftereffects of the Afghanistan/Iraq war on Obama as if Obama retroactively controlled the USA during the years that Bush was president.
Isis was caused by the destabilization of the Iraq/Afghanistan wars which Obama did not start.
The millions of refugees are a direct result of said destabilization as well since the now mostly lawless lands were perfect for hiding out in. Then when they went back into their main countries hell broke loose. Going into the middle east was a clusterfuck and everyone knew it. The military even directly warned that it could be decades before the US would be able to get out if they went in.

He did not found Isis. The ISIS founder was let go from Guantanamo but that's akin to blaming the cops that dumped Hitler into a jail cell for the night when he drunkenly tried to start a revolution in a bar for the founding of WWII germany.
America did not become the world police. They've been that since the cold war. It's part of the general strategy to maintain political power.

TLDR They're generally blaming Obama for starting things that he didn't start and that had already been set in motion before he arrived. The exceptions are that he's Obama and that he droned the fuck out out of everything on that list.

Those things hit actual terrorists instead of civilians less than 1/7 of the time and have caused an entire generation of children in that region to have an innate fear of blue skies. There's no need to pin extra stuff on him when you can ALSO be mad at the person who did the other stuff too.

La puta de mierda...

Ha. Didn't quite realize what I was saying there.

Obama?

right*

King nigger

I was literaly saying both parties are shit for similar reasons, you dense fuck

>now you gonna get a Nobel for doing nothing
Kinda like Barack Obama.