What did he mean by this?

>,

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/798864532433211392
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Drumpf is illiterate.

This is nothing new.

Is Twitter going to ban him? He's spreading hate towards a ethnic group (((NY Times)))

> the flag
> he did for free after all

the coma must mean something we do not understand, and maybe we can't

Crimea is rightful Russian clay

Fuck you and fuck your brackets.

i'm not sure that's exactly what he meant

UK-US-Russia tripartite agreement when?

Holy shit, you're alive. I thought for sure Hillary bombed your stupid ass again after the election was over.

CONTINUED

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/798864532433211392

Third Triumvirate when?

Lol this faggot again

Is CTR still paying you fat fuck?

trump won, and the other countries are congratulating him.

Come on Trump, I before E except after C.

>that flag

how long is the contract you signed? glad your still shit posting for the bad guys, you must have no life after all. If you dont find a way to kill yourself (or have the mister to do so) I bet God will.

UK being UKraine?
it's coming very soon

>He's going to continue beating the shit out of people on twitter throughout his presidency

>proper semite

Fucking hell, vintage propaganda is just so much better than the shit we're fed these days. It was actually creative.

>Is Twitter going to ban him?
No, they would lose more money by banning the President of the free World. Facebook didn't ban him, and Twitter won't.

He needs to bypass all media to not give them ratings. Do a Youtube livestream every week maybe hosted by Rightside Broadcasting where he takes some questions and gives a state of the union.

Do all interviews with Infowars and Breitbart.

oh fuck yeah

We can only dream of a US-UK-Russia-China super alliance.

It means the list goes on and there's a character limit.

what's up with the comma at the end though?

"I'm going to be more restrained" - Donald Trump

He wasn't done, fagit :^)

>The President of the USA is going to be shitposting and bringing the bantz to his critics on social media

What a time to be alive.

He was going to put Brussels, but he realized it's a non-country.

Ladies and gentlemen, our first troll president

Trump seriously needs to give up the tweeting in the near future.
He is basically president now. Who cares about the NYT. He needs to let his surrogates do the talking.

>when you try to be a snarky faggot and then get BTFO

No, fuck off.

>The populist president shouldn't directly engage with the people
Do you understand how genuine populism works m8?

>pretends to be a troll to lull people to sleep
>while they sleep, we MAGA

It's pretty simple. Barely even 2d chess.

ROFL wtf? You stupid clogs and your retarded language lmaoòoooooœ

I feel it still holds more power than the shit they feed people nowadays. We should use that and create propaganda the old way. It made people think.

He's sueing them I believe. He'll probably drop his case by January but yeah

He should tweet more positive and uplifting messages though. I hope he doesn't BTFO of Trudeau on Twitter.

The shitty media deserves no respect.

It's actually Barron trolling.

can't he write it with the limit in mind so it wouldn't have to look retarded?
or is he just being based?

>I hope he doesn't btfo Trudeau on Twitter

He won't have to. Trudeau is already bending the knee and Trump isn't even in office yet. Trump only attacks those who attack him, he never attacks those he's vanquished.

I know. Why even tweet about these idiots.
He did well by ignoring them and having steak instead yesterday.

> Oy it's almost 1 bong mate

Because nobody respects the base and him attacking and exposing the media plays well with his supporters.

Four years of top banter. God bless you president elect Trump.

Nobody respects the media* shit, I'm drunk.

(((You)))

I hope that he BTFO's Trudeau on twitter and in real life.

Jewish times btfo!!!!!!!

Plus I feel like assuming we are not being tricked he has developed a certain personal connection with his base and he probably knows his fans want and are used to fairly regular updates when the media is doing what it can to tear him down

It's a two part Tweet dumbasses.

You'll eventually come to realize that Trump doesn't give a rat's anus about living up to vague arbitrary standards of normalcy or prudence. Because of this, he sets trends rather than enforcing those that exist already, which are mostly cancer,

does he have no advisor at all? it's not how you're supposed to behave once you've won

That he will not provide the media with any information and they will continue making themselves look like fools by running around in the dark and making up shit he can easily disprove.

Fuck that. I hope he keeps tweeting. The more media gives him shit for it, they more they dig their own grave. Trump needs to change the culture so we can get away from this mentality that we have constantly tiptoe around feelings and facts instead of just saying what you think

So... bypass the first amendment? You do realize that the man still has to obey the law right? We liberals are watching and waiting to nail his ass to the wall.

>it's not how you're supposed to behave once you've won

He won specifically because he did not behave like the rest of them.
So why should he change his behavior now?

You are right about that, but there are other issues here. Putin does what's best for Russia and what's best for Russia is a politically and economically weakened US. If I were a Russian I'd love Putin, but I'm not.

Might wanna check what the first amendment actually says because it only prohibits the congress's ability to make certain laws.

No laws required for what user suggested.

Blocking out all press but a select group that supports his agenda is a clear violation of freedom of press. Clear, unambiguous, and obvious.

So you're required by law to give interviews to the reporters that demand it?

As I said, read the fucking first amendment. Because it says nothing about what you are suggesting. He doesn't limit the freedom of press for shit.

Russia and the US have a shared interest in a stabilized middle east. The only people who benefit from overthrowing Assad are the Sunni nuts in Saudi Arabia and the military industrial complex that sells the munitions.

Of all the media companies, I was Trump to buttfuck NY Times, Huffington Post, then CNN. In that order.

Revoking the WH Press Pass is not really an option, but Ann Coulter (probably the next press secretary) can refuse to call on any of them when giving press conferences. It would be sweet revenge.

Telling the press to fuck off so he can have a private dinner with his family is hardly "blocking out all press."

You have zero fucking idea whats actually happening here and who Putin is.

because he doesn't need it anymore? he's acting like he's in campaign, that's over, he should take care about politics or he'll lose credibility

Election is over and you're still on the CTR payroll, that really is surprising, you're getting filtered again, bye bye faggot.

Shut the fuck up, you slimy frog cunt.

That's what (((((they))))) want him to do

I think you are making the mistake of comparing him to career politicians who spend their campaign time putting on a mask and pretending to be something they aren't.

There is no reason for him to drop that behavior because it was never a ruse to get elected to begin with.

Leave it to France to surrender to PC

how about the media actually do their job

>Russia and the US have a shared interest in a stabilized middle east

Its actually in Russias interest for the middle east to be constantly at war. Russias main exports are gas and oil, but Russia cant really compete with the middlr eastern countries on oil production so they want war which drives oil prices up in various justfuckmyshitupstans

he is just detroying your safe space you etitled special snowflake

>making a thread over every tweet Trump makes ever
>>what did he mean by this?

Much worse than a sore loser is a sore winner. Trump is acting like a clown on his Twitter account bashing all the media for not supporting him before.

He's been bashing them for years. What did you expect?

Honestly, they deserve it. Their coverage of the election has been literal Hillary propaganda since day one.

Lol

NY Times BTFO

> Trump is acting like a winner on his Twitter account
Fixed!

>former husband left her for a man
>he made a good decision
Kek

In India, many people consider N.Y. Times to be a mouthpiece of the liberal establishment.

Wrong

Wait, media friendly to Hillary was fed questions to ask her and you all yelled foul. Now you're saying that's exactly what Trump should do? You know what? Fuck it. You can all bury your heads in an echo chamber. The rest of us have real shit to sort out.

>Much worse than a sore loser is a sore winner.

Since when was Trump a sore winner. He fucking said the Clintons were nice people and complimented Obama to mend the division. It's the fucking media and liberal cunts who are still attacking him and he has to defend himself because no one else does it.

That's one of the reasons HuffPo hates him so much. They only covered his campaign under the "entertainment" section for a long time. When they put him in the politics section, they put a big disclaimer at the bottom of every article saying he's a racist, bigoted, homophobe, etc.

His ass is made of diamond's good luck with nailing it to a wall

let's burn those bridges to the ground and dance in the flames

Trump's been an absolute gent. My parents were never trumpers and even they're coming around.

Lol, the middle east cant compete with Russia in terms of oil production, because production itself is irrelevant, they have no delivery method and even if they had them, it's too uncertain if they will be able to maintain them consistently in dangerous enviroment. But they do indeed drop oil prices, which is crucial.

"newspapers" are irrelevant. A remnant of the bygone past. They struggle to appeal to anyone but themselves. amf'ers die in a fire.

God damn this is going to be a good 8 years

(((you too, asshole)))

nice digits freidno