What is actually wrong with taking an innocent black child and raising it to be a good person with white values?

What is actually wrong with taking an innocent black child and raising it to be a good person with white values?

Nothing at all.
And Hate will consume you.

They're genetically programmed to be violent rapists so it will be a massive uphill struggle.

The time you waste on bringing up that nigger to white culture could e used to raise two white kids.

Nothing, so long as he doesn't replace any children you would otherwise have had.

This.

>hate
*pragmatism
niggers are genetic garbage

Because white kids need love too, there are a lot of whites without parents who canĀ“t get any opportunity because Social Services are obsessed with blacks, usually are blacks who got abandoned because their parents are lazy as fuck and fuck too much.

But I guess you gain more twitter points if your child is black so do what the cucks say.

all the wasted time and effort...

It was tried in the 1970's and became a huge hollywood pedo industry

wachooo tockin about willis?

Colin Kaepernik

Exactly this.

Have some white kids too. This will also help integrate the negro into polite society so they can learn from example.

Black kids belong with black parents, it's creepy for white people to adopt them.

It will grow up to hate you and all your white privilege despite your best efforts

you are taking time of taking an innocent white child and raising it to be a good person with white values

>What is actually wrong with taking an innocent black child and raising it to be a good person with white values?
The fact that popular culture will polute his mind, give him a loser identity, and tell him to despise the people who raised him.

>innocent black child
>innocent

It's literal cuckoldry. Everywhere you go, people will think your wife cucked you with a nigger.

owning a nigger isnt like owning a cat or a dog, it is like owning a cross between a crocodile and a gorilla. It requires years of skill and practice to stop them chimping out every 10 minutes. Once they reach 16 you cant tame them and the tame ones grow wild. They have to go to state correctional facilities (zoos) sad really

Raising someone elses child is cucky af unless you are infertile

If you adopt a nigglet you have no good white values to instill, whatsoever.

>Le niggers are vilent and dumb necause of culture meme

Kill yoursself go back to red.dit

Look how well that worked out for this 'Black' person

>wasting your resources on a foreigner.
Top Cuck.

You can take the nigger out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the nigger.

IQ is only 20% environmental. That means if you raise a tar baby in a perfect white environment it's likely to still have a below average or maybe even borderline retarded IQ, but if you raised a white baby in the same household you'd get a gifted or genius child.

Why bother?

Nothing, this is actually the answer to most of our race problems.
Adopt black child and raise it white cmpletely destroying the lefts "white privilege" narrative.

He will
>go to school
>get a good job
>look around himself at his country and wonder why so many other black people didn't do what he did
>try to fix the "endemic racism in america" by arguing that education, jobs, and keeping kids out of crack gangs is the right course of action
>will get called Uncle Tom until the day he dies

Shitty African genetics dipshit

it will grow up to hate you and identify with the father that abandoned it like Colin Kaeperdick

such a nice way to show gratitude for all the time, money, and love you invest in it

Why would you do that? Wouldn't raising a white kid would be a better option? Or you have a symphaty for a shitskin? What is your motivation to raise black kid instead of white kid?

Also a important point I want to make. DIversity is a complete bollocks and it doesn't work. If you train a nigger to be of white values it will grow up, observe surroundings and wont feel completely himself... Cultural identity is something you cannot change, because if the guy will live in white environment he will feel shit eventually. Dont try to invent things only because you wish so. Nature has its rules and more you will try to change them the more you will suffer.

And yet it's becoming more and more popular in America for rich liberal couples to adopt pet black babbies.
I cringe everytime I see a white couple walking around with a niglet, it jus ain't right I tells ya!

Yeah a multi millionaire son? psh I'd rather have an autistic neetfaggot who jerks off to anime.

>Be me, working in an upper class college in France
>Most of the students are white but it's always the minority of black and arab children (11-16 years) who was causing trouble
>A black and well mannered black student comes across my path, we talk, he seems cool and frequents mostly white students
>Learn that he was adopted by a high class white family, thus his good manners
>Some time passes. I start remarking that he scores way above average in the tests, like the other blacks he doesn't even frequent. He is getting more and more aggresive and is often involved in fights, like the other blacks he doesn't even frequent. He has no self-control and starts telling everyone that a girl sucked his dick, then punches the girl when she goes to the principal. He is becoming more and more like the rest of the niggers eventhough he rarely interacts with them.
>Time passes, I change job. Learn that he was expelled some time after I left because of his chimp behavior.

Now try explaining me how race is a social construct and if a nigger is raised properly he is like all the rest of us.

you are perfectly ok if u home school and u dont give him any access to the internet and u take him to church and u have a strong community
just as long as u dont let him have getto friends.

im my building this family adopted this little african kid, he was the cutest little thing, like a little muppet. he was friendly and smiled a lot and he was gentle to their pets and he loved petting their dog.
the kid grew up still being nice until around 4-5. hes 9 now
fully americanized influenced by jay z and rap and getto shit... sometimes he kicks the dog... wtf. started to say nigga now..
started to want to dress getto.. his school friends and the internet ruined him.
completely brainwashed. his friends are all 9 or 10 but they scatre me. fuck this building im moving, cant imagine when he reaches 15
the patents act oblivious, makes me sad cuz the kid was so gentle as little.

>Taking care of someone elses burden
Niggers never should have had the niglet in the first place, so why should you have to?
>m-muh kindness of heart
Real kindness would be putting that nigger down

What's wrong with setting yourself on fire you massive faggot?

Raised by white parents, not worth it
The kid will either grow up rebellious and become an sjw that despises you or end up hating himself and his race being aware that he will always be seen as one of them

Problem with this faggot was that his parents didnt warn him that other negros would try and make him feel as if he wasnt black enough and had to get in touch with his black roots.
If white parents warn their kids that this will happen, then it shouldnt be a problem.

they're always closing down zoos, put them in there.

Hitler and I agree, wtf is up with these nigger faggots?

We're just going to pretend this isn't the right answer?

you can take the nigger out of the monkeyhouse, but you cant take the monkeyhouse of the nigger

DISAGREE in details.

SOME are programmed. (warrior gene)

There are different subraces of Blacks and they are diverse with regard to IQ ~ behavior.

GENETICS, IDIOT.

You are literally failing in the one fucking duty you have in existence, reproducing and passing down your genes.

Also, if you don't care about the future and preservation of your kin, you are literally the definition of a traitor.

Spending resources and enacting laws in their favor (AA, quotas, etc.) or promoting demographic replacement at the expense of your kin makes you an oppressive, supremacist, traitorous dictator worthy of the worse death.

Creepier if its a black couple adopting a white kid.

Literally nothing.

Colin Capernick happens.

Case closed.

Nothing really if you live in Europe or USA but its a terrible mistake over here.

A woman I am friends with adopted an abused black kid and its a nightmare now.

The dude lives in a black country, cant speak Xhosa and has not gone through his initiation.

He is fucked the other blacks will always see him as a piece of shit.

The kid fucking hates her too

Chimps should live in the jungle with other chimps.

Truth.

>Spending money raising an abandoned nigger who could one day do free labor for us from prison
>Not spending that money raising a white child.

KYS

true. But it is also true that there is much less variation within subgroups in Africa than there is in Europe, due to them being in constant, unending, unmotivated conflict ever since history has been recorded.
It's always been about who has the toughest and most ruthless gang, that kills the other males and takes the females - therefore they mixed all over the continent.

In europe, division, civilization, nationalism and christianity preserved genetic variation.

your pic is is valuable.

We basically need to filter about 4.7% of Blacks - also known as putting them away in jail for actual committed crimes until their MAOA mostly disappears from the genepool.

But my larger points is that IT'S ONLY 4.7%, the other 95.3% is OK and does not require action.

p.s. Some smart guy will surely find a chemical way to correct the MAOA expression. It's the 21st century.

Oh will he will have typical nigger IQ and violent tendencies, get into college through affirmative action, rape a white bitch and be paid for by the tax payers to be put in a cage for most of his life

*or he will have

>4.7% only are bad

You're fucking stupid, proxyshill, and don't understand the pic whatsoever.

The issue with raising an adopted child doesn't lie with the race but rather the adoption itself. Generally kids who are adopted (and find out about it at a young age) have abandonment issues. I know a lot of parents usually don't tell their kids they are adopted until they are "old enough". Well you dont really have that option with a black child. They will ask questions at a young age because of the obvious difference in skin color. This can lead to temperament problems when they are in a young developing stage.

Black people can be raised to be just as smart and redpilled as any white child. I know plenty of blacks who are awesome people because they weren't raised to be ghetto piles of shit looking for gimme dats. Not all black people are shitty. Just so happens that a large proportion of their people are. Has less to do with their skin color and more to do with their society. Stop being racist you tards. Be realists.

>be realists

ok

you might be rolling the dice, but theres nothing wrong per se.

because you are siphoning resources to develop a person who do not share your genetic makeup, you are the result of at least 50 000 years of evolution to become what you are/ how you look today and will instead of producing your own, will support a kid that is a result of thousands of years of failure from people who failed to discover the fucking wheel, central plumbing or for the most part- metallurgy

you are betraying your genes and that is wrong as fuck

>(((warrior gene)))
sounds like psuedo science bullshit for being an emotional little bitch

>emotional little bitch

so a chimp out? doesn't sound psuedo to me

there is no source on that.

nothing

It doesn't work.

calling it a gene and naming it the warrior gene like its something to be proud of is bullshit.

What's the fucking point ? Take a white child instead you fucking faggot.

I wouldn't call it a warrior gene but you are blind if you don't think there is something genetic about chimp outs

that the real parents aren't doing it

B'cos 20 years afterwards they are chasing you with a panga to lop off your head.

While you cry out "Where did I go wrong?"

I'll accept that graph more willingly but it's still easily faked.

I think it's the low IQ and growing up in niggerville that causes chimpouts.

I don't believe that it's some complete gene like a piece of code that's in some people but not others.

Well. from a biological point of view, there is always the risk that his "nature" will pop out. As they say, you can take a chimp out of the jungle but not the jungle out of the chimp.

blacks are everything wrong with this society, is in their genes.

Look like a chimp, act like a chimp

Black Africans have had to evolve and adapt less than people who spread to different climates. That is a fact.

>I don't believe...

How scientific.

When he hits puberty he will challenge you for supremacy and end up fucking your wife.

which explains low IQ and why they haven't stopped being retarded niggers in africa yet. That's still not direct evidence of a seperate gene that causes niggers to act retarded.

>the burden of prove is on someone who wants to prove something, If you say there is a warrior gene post evidence that there is an isolated gene that causes niggers to act like animals instead of a low IQ

It doesn't always work, but nothing really wrong with trying. It's called compassion.

^This.

And yet upper class blacks underperform poor whites. Must be the black magic of the cispatriarchy at work.

I never said it was one gene. I am saying they act more like monkeys because they never had to stop and it suits them best for their environment. This is certainly in their genetic code but not as just one gene.

absolutely nothing

>low IQ has in no ability to diminish the performance of a person
ok sure, I thought y'all were smart.

And that Is why I think the "warrior gene" sounds like psuedo science bullshit

What's wrong with buying a broken car and giving it a wash and polish so it's nice and shiny?

If you can buy a new car for the same price why would you buy a broken one ?

I don't see the point. Raising a black child is retarded because you could raise a white one instead.

that's an incorrect metaphor, it'd be like buying a gocart when you really wanted to(and have the parts to) make your own car that runs better

It will never be the car you wanted but it doesn't diminish the chance for you to make your own car unless you spend all your money on the go cart first.

>compassion

Fuck your christcuck morale.

There are white kids that could use your help, and you could end up helping them much more.
That's okay, they just want to show people how tolerant they are. They just want the praise. Fuck them so hard

chimpanzees eventually chimp out, no matter how they're raised

At least I'm not a nigger.

This. Fucking this.

question: would you rise a niglet to be the future husband of your daughter?

after all you raised them both, it's not a coincidence if they eventually fall in love and get married.

>black
>good
Pick one

You could be raising a white one instead.

Studies have shown it is GENETICS that determine intelligence.

So it will end up being a dumb useless nigger no matter what.

OP here.

Wow the number of racists here saying. You could be raising a white one instead just proves that we do need AFFIRMATIVE ACTION.

All else equals you still choose your race just because. We need something to combat that.

Pol, you never cease to disgust me.

Do you know what ID's are?

I posted at home and now im in the office retard. Some of us have jobs.

u can take the ape out of the jungle
but you can't take the jungle out of the ape