Storytime: Astonishing-X-Men-2017/Issue-8

I liked this issue

But I think there is a continuity mistake. Psylocke has fought against Proteus, it happened during Necrosha. She doesnt just have heard stories of him.

Freeky

thicc

HOLY FUCKING CRONEMBERG

This Archangel is great reaction image.

Rogue is thicc.
Betsy is perfect.

Betsy is perfect. PERFECT.

Nightmare fuel.

So Xavier is confirmed evil now?

he is not evil
He is the all new, sassy, edgy, handsome, too cool for school, antihero Xavier

and it is not a coincidence Xavier and Psylocke were put together in this comic.
It's an obvious reference to how they are doing to Xavier the same thing they did in the past to Psylocke. Turn her from British telepath to cool sexy asian ninja.

Xavier is getting psylocked. He is getting a body swap to make him cooler.

So he is not Xavier at all. So who is he, Legion?

So will Chuck finally fuck Jean ?

He is Xavier in the body of Fantomex.
Fantomex allowed his mind to be stranded in the astral plane, and Xavier took possession of his body.

There are 2 possibilities
-This is Xavier, and what we see now is how Xavier would behave if he were young and handsome and healthy, which he is now for the first time since x-men published history begun.

-This is a mixture of Xavier and Fantomex

Fantomex was blond?

was he always this sassy?

yes

Just another shitty writer who decides it's necessary to "deconstruct" Xavier by taking the "Professor Xavier is a jerk" page seriously.

He does feel to switch between "Lets talk instead of fight" Xavier to "I'm going to shoot you with my tk guns, instead" Fantomex.

this feels like a vintage Claremont title
I dig it

So when will we get book about return of Scott? I think and hope he will be back in the last issue of X-men red

I think that's more John Carpenterian.

>which he is now for the first time since x-men published history begun.
He was in his 30's when he formed the X-Men. He could always be a bit arrogant when he was in the field but I think you're right in that Fantomex's biology is affecting him.

Fantomex was programmed to be unable to believe something greater than him existed iirc, that programming may be affecting the mind of Xavier in some way.
After all, that is the body of a Weapon X creation

If he does i hope he ruins her

what a waste of paper

Bump

Quentin Quire should be the son of Jean and X (Xavier/Fantomex) sent back to the past. He is adopted, nobody knows who his parents are.

I wonder if Morrison had anything else planned for QQ had he stayed at Marvel longer.