Fucking Sup Forums

Now that Trump has won, this board has absolutely gone to shit and has lost all its reason to exist. How the fuck has a board that had been posting actual constructive things gone to so much shit now that Trump has won and you anons have absolutely nothing good to talk about. Please prove me wrong Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It only remains to take the purple pill and start shitalking trump for the shill he is.

Mathematically Bernie can still win it. If the multiverse theory holds.

Too many people still ironically praising Kek, and most of them are newfags from reddit

Our focus should be on debunking lies coming from the Mainstream Media and redpilling the masses via memes

The shit that really fucking worries me is that whenever a candidate wants to become president, he will say anything to get elected, and even Trump did that and now that he is gonna get into the white house he will completely change his mind and not give a fuck and will just preserve the status quo and not do any of the shit that he has fucking promised.

It was never exclusively about Trump. Trump was a solution to a symptom. The cause, the radical left, is still out at large.

Mass hysteria, defiance of logic and reasoning all for the sake of identity politics while using doublespeak to mask it as "equality". That's what we fight.

I do think Trump is a kike shill, but he is the best of a horrible situation. There has never been anybody like him, ever.

Time will tell if he ends up being a true tool of the Jews, or if he rebels against them and is assassinated. We'll see. He is definitely a meme candidate though. But opinions can change with time, so it will be interesting to see how his supporters and especially Sup Forums view him in months and years to come.

drumpf killed pol

deny this drumpftards

>gone to shit

This is our golden age. In this year alone, we've witnessed Brexit and the rise of Trump.

Next year, we begin to MEGA.

First off, it is our duty to support the God Emperor, to keep the insane media from geting of hand, and to see that he stays on the course he promised.

Second, there is other shit going down in the world. Open your eyes asshole.

Third, here is a video about holocaust denial, what the hell else do you want from us?
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs

user you re so fucking right, we dont fucking know if Trump is gonna stay true or he is just gonna be another clog in the wheel of the kikes now that he is in the white house.

Speak for yourself, monkey. As for me, I am enjoying every second of watching Trump doubters become more and more hysterical as they search for news ways to try and stump him, only to get stumped by him yet again. It's delightful to watch and I will never grow weary of it.

My loyalty is to Trump, the rightful leader of my people, not to closeted homosexuals on an Apache smoke signals forum.

Now that the olympics is over, Rio has absolutely gone to shit and has lost all its reason to exist.

Underrated

There's no evidence to support that wild theory. Neck yourself.

Shut the fuck up, Brazil and Rio never had a reason to exist and live in the first place.

You realize pol was a thing before trump was elected right? This board existed before you arrived here a few weeks back

This fucking shitty country I live in is now completely doomed. But at least I am white and I wanna move the fuck out of this shit hole.

feels like things are back to normal to me. why dont you get out

Yeah I fucking do, I used to fucking come here every fucking day some years ago and people actually talked about actual constructive and interesting shit, and when Trump won it was fucking awesome, but after he won people had nothing more to talk about and started just shitposting and fucking posting pics of their dicks.

Too much info

Too little happening

Obama is still president but he realizes much of what he does would be blocked by a red house and Senate.

It's easy to say horrible things about the president but on done level he seems to be a fairly humble guy that respects the process and is getting ready to step aside, probably working on that pardon list.

Lots of info on trump and his appointees but nothing really meaningful to their future cabinet position performance.

Pol is a board for politically incorrect AKA unpopular opinion, but there's not much to agree or disagree on at the moment.

America is going through the motions to enact it's newly elected officials

bullshit! fuck off jungle nigger

I agree OP.

We nees to drain our swamp of the nazi trash.

Hurr Im not a nazi heres an infographic

Hurr joooos

Denounce and turn your back to the nazi trash anons!

They will ruin this for all of us!

Be white.

Be American.

Be proud.

Be respectful to your fellow Americans.

Have class.

Have dignity.

Build up your brothers.

Dont succumb to the nazi trash!

Fires of hell for nazi trash!

And thats your fault.
You purged the natsoc.
You purged the libertarian.
You let the redditor trump faggots take over who would constantly spam (you)'s at any sign of racism or anti semitsm.
Just hope that Sup Forumss roots come back in a few weeks.

>shitposting MSM lies
>it's a constructive guys
No fuck you faggot.

yeah, ok

This and the sooner the better.
Kanye 2018

/thread

If this is the normal for you then you are a part of the problem, not a part of the solution.

To hell with nazi trash!

We worked too hard for this to be ruined by nazi trash.

This is our time. Our chance.

Down with nazi trash!

Babbys first election. Welcome to the real world jackasses.

Trump's actions will favor rich Jews and hurt the working white people who voted for him. You idiots disgust me

Its going to be fun to watch Sup Forums in full damage control every day as Trump fucks the dog for the next 4 years.

Pretty much this. Trump made his "billions" by fucking over investors. Now we all get to be the next victims.

I put quotes around "billions" because we don't actually know how much he's actually worth. Its why he never released his tax returns.

bro, of course not, I was the one who was the original fucking Sup Forums user and I was the one who started as a real libertarian and not these fucking redditors and recent 4channers who suck Trump's dick and believe that he is actually gonna do shit. All I am fucking saying is that first of all, fucking Trump wont do anything he fucking promised and second of all, now that Trump has won and all these fucking shitty redditors have swarmed fucking Sup Forums, it is all getting even more fucked and empty and bleak because this shit board we call Sup Forums fucking lost its roots that made it so fucking great in the beginning.

We know the grand spectacle will have a price

But can we buy whites another decade?

ON SCHEDULE AND UNDER BUDGET
actually we didnt really have a plan for winning
Should we meme someone into Cabinet, like Ron Paul?
Meme about French elections?
What the fuck do we do now lel

You are a fucking idiot.

Seriously.

Hurr joooos gon git it all!!1

You sound no different than the Leftists crying fear over the big scary white man.

FFS fags!

Lets drain the swamp of nazi trash that is trying to infect OUR movement.

They need us. We dont need them!

Turn your backs on the nazi trash.

Nazis lost. Forever. They cannot win. Ever.

Freedom, democracy, & angry Russians extinguished the nazi trash.

Say no to nazi trash! They are poisoning our people, our minds, & OUR movement!

Hellfire for nazi trash!

we all knew trump was no knight in shining armor but if he even does a quarter of the things he promised he will be leagues better than hillary

Bro, shut the fuck up, it is not even funny anymore and we fucking get what you re trying to imply, just fucking stop that shit now. It is because of cucks like you that dont have anything important to say and can only fucking spam this fucking decaying board that I made this fucking thread to begin with.

Hillary was shit, but at least she wasn't going to start a Trade war and have a tax plan that was going to put our deficit at 10 trillion

Yes to the wall with them, purge the infidels.

Same old bullshit, someone said something I don't like, and I want them out, fucking 12 years old.

That's how the board looks like deal with it.

Yep.

Do you want to make something you could be proud of?, help audit the fed.

Because it's being subverted. I wouldn't be supprised if this is a tactic being used by some intelligence agency.

it's time to rest now and recharge. we worked hard.

i like the tax plan actually. less taxes for the productive people and less gibs for the nogs

Less taxes is fine.. Except he wants to massively increase spending.

Remember, not everything Trump touches was magic.

hue

How the fuck did you think Sup Forums exist before this election?

We will keep on memeing until our crusade against the kikes is over

Welcome back old pol. I missed you

ya and i say fuck u bish u type like a stupid oki ^^

No, she was going to start a REAL war with Iran. She promised it would be one of her first acts as POTUS.

She also said she would allow a No-Fly Zone over Aleppo. Which, shock horror, means destroying SAA of the Russians. Who, shock horror, will likely go "That's War then!".

Oh. Look at that. WW3 because of her. AT LEAST WE DIDN'T ELECT A RAYCISS the USA troops will sing as they die in their millions.

You don't have to be a "Nazi" to hate kikes Shlomo. As for your "movement", what movement? It's you Jew friendly civic nationalist Breitbart types that have been using memes and propaganda made by the "Nazis". Sup Forums is Sup Forums and was doing its thing way before Trump was anything more than a celebrity rich guy.

We are in a down period until trump is inagurated and starts doing shit. Nothings going on right now because of this.

You're talking about Sup Forums circa 2006 after "pool's closed".

Still yet to discover the secret of pizza or forcibly meme'd ISIS to kill themself.

Have we killed all the niggers, spics, faggots, gooks, commies, and mudslides already?