Do you like her?

Do you like her?

You don't?

Are you a racist?

No, I would totally fuck that babe!

>Are you a racist?
Are you stupid? or mentally retarded or racist yourself? or a faggot? or are just a nigger?

oh wait wait you thought she was meant to represent the western african race? Egads how ignorant and racist can you be, she is obviously of eskimo descent, you racist. :)

Literally they took Blossom and changed the chroma key with photoshop. Even an idiot can do that. Actually, I will do it, just give me 5.

No.

Correct.

Yes.

>nuPPG staff removes Ms. Bellum from the show entirely because she's "problematic"
>puts wide hips on a child and allows one staff member to self insert himself as a romantic interest for Blossom

The hypocrisy is incredible.

Can't wait for this. I've got high hopes.

majority of so called SJW are perverts in disguise.

It's been 5 minutes already. Should we send an ambulance?

>literally taller than the other girls

Man, her thicc thighs and long legs are a plus.

So what was her purpose?

being thicc

She's the equivalent of a small child smearing paint on its hands and slapping them all over the walls. The show's staff being the child.

Whu does she have thicc hips, what the fuck?

Fuck you, disliking her doesn't mean you're racist. I'm black and I dislike her because her entire design screams OC DONUT STEEL and I doubt they were trying to poke fun at that. I'm of the notion that they were genuinely proud of her design and the process of creating her. That is how out of touch the reboot is/was. The faggots here forgiving her design for muh thicc and muh legs are exactly why they're allowed to do this shit and get away with it.

You can do a black Powerpuff girl without it looking like a loud obnoxious mess.

guaranteed replies

No
Yes
Maybe

based user

I usually roll my eyes when I see strangers on the internet complain about SJWs but in the case of nuPPG, it’s totally warranted. It’s not that it’s just a badly made show (which it is) but it’s a badly made show made considerably worse by pandering.

The Professor's failed attempt at creating a waifu, so he settled for creating daughterus instead.

nuPGG is a cancerous fanfic gone awry.
>when your show has no redeemable qualities whatsoever

I liked all the lewd drawings in the days after her appearance was leaked.

>It's a bait thread
>Everyone falls for it