Pendering

ahaHAHAHHA

This man is amazing.

Show more shitty people in the industry that are like him.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KenPenders/status/966342597299003392
youtube.com/watch?v=RZXrNCxY7-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There’s no similarity between them other then being skunks

Watch as Penders tries to claim copyright over the usage of Skunks in comics now.

Ken Penders invented skunks.

Every day he crafts new ones in his cave and lets them out into the wild.

What a spiteful man. He might as well claim Pepé Le Pew is a 2nd rate Geoffrey rip-off.

No. I don't take orders from you.

And Penders himself was SO ORIGINAL with his amazing cast of original characters. Characters like~ old Knuckles, girl Knuckles, Australian Knuckles, Star Trek Knuckles, evil Knuckles, bearded Knuckles, spiky hair Knuckles, doctor Knuckles and more!

Look at all these fresh and original characters! He is the utmost authority on original character design! Yesiree!

>all skinks look the same
WOW racist much?

And Fifi is a 2nd rate gender bent version of Geoffrey.

>Red Sonic

>red sonic

You think he would go so far as to take credit for serving as the inspiration for Ugandan Knuckles?

>Something fresh and original

>Evil sonic/Green Sonic/Another green tree-dwelling Sonic
>10000x clones of Knuckles

>reeeee why have they moved on I wanna have attention too
Hopeless

>It's a pretty sad state of affairs if they're more interested in taking a shot at me with a 2nd rate Geoffrey rip-off than coming up with something fresh and original.

Says the guy whose pet project centers around Knuckles recolors. BTW, how's that comic coming along?

10/10

I think we're all ignoring the fact that this Cory Scott fellow is some kind of Penders white knight.

I don't know which horrifies me more, that font or that art.

>They can't use the vast majority of characters from the Archie series because of Penders
That son of a BITCH
Anyone else remember the Sonic Comic marathon a few years back on Sup Forums? good times

I still can't get over the incredibly out of place random black dude. Wasn't it found that it was actually just a shitty edit or trace of some actor, too?

Somewhere a graphic designer is screaming in agony.

thats fucking mike tyson

See, that was my first thought too, but I swear someone found the actual photo that was clearly traced or something and it WASN'T Mike Tyson. But it WAS a couple years ago so maybe my memory is just fucky.

Either way it's hilarious.

Even if Penders never Penderized Archie and wiped all those characters out, IDW still wouldn't use them for obvious royalty reasons.

>Anyone else remember the Sonic Comic marathon a few years back on Sup Forums? good times
Yup. Probably will never happen again.

FOUND IT

Fucking Anthony Mackie tracing

>When you do collaboration with another artist and the styles differences really jump out

poor Spaz

Autistic people are attracted by Sonic like flies are attracted to shit. Why does this happen?

How do you come this close to literally naming your character Mary Sue and not realize it?

Stay classy Penders.
You raging asshole.

>Bright Colors
>Animal characters
>Exaggerated facial expressions make it easier to figure out emotions
>Certain motions are relaxing to autistics; like rocking back and forth or spinning
>OC Potential

I could go on.

>red sonic

>Red Sonic

I don't know if this guy's life is incredibly charmed or sad with his delusions propping him up as the center of everything Sonic.

>Australian Knuckles
Wasn't Knuckles already Australian? Being an Echidna and all.

Someone made this ironically, right? No one is that autistic.

wot?

I would have sex with all of those skunks despite wanting to cut off my nose during.

twitter.com/KenPenders/status/966342597299003392

Literally unrelated to the main tweet.

It's very real. Pender's thinks this is his magnum opus.

I spent about 8 minutes looking for a "Super Knuckles Bro Two" in this picture

I need to get a job or something

Looks like someone should've cut him a check

youtube.com/watch?v=RZXrNCxY7-E

Just like HBO!

>Knuckles
>a character named specifically after a certain trait
>give everyone is his race the same trait and turn him into the most basic version of his kind

By creating them years before the term is coined.

>jaggy fucking jpeg artifacts zooming out out jaggy fucking font
>that writing
>that acting
Just remember: The most important thing for you to do is put yourself out there. It doesn't matter if you're shitty, people happen to like shit, so maybe you'll get a chance.

Except Penders named the character as a "homage" to the Star Trek fan term, since he's a huge Trekfag.

>Penders is a Trekfag
>The guy who invented chakats is a trekfag
Star Trek is such an autism magnet.

When is Ken's shitty wife going to divorce rape his ass? She's a lawyer apparently. She should know this man is garbage and useless and provides no resources. So why not throw him away. I'm not one to wish poverty on anyone, but for THIS asshole? I wish he would indeed turn into a homeless bum wandering the streets begging for change and starving until he croaks.

Well, in theory, if the skunk wanted to have sex with you they wouldn't use their spray. However, they are mustelids which includes weasels, ferrets, badgers etc. and they usually have strong musk from their scent glands.

Sonic wasn't around in the 70s.

They aren't legally married.
And she works at some kind of science firm in finance, not as a lawyer.

>All that Ebola

This is like saying all *insert race here* look the same

Damn. Okay next strategy, can a random woman falsely accuse him of rape so that he wastes what little money he has on defending himself? And afterwards his image is ruined FURTHER. Society never wants to hear about "The rapist who got away with it."

Anything to shut him up forever.

Scourge was actually good and made sense, right after he got green and stopped trying to disguise himself as sonic.

The new skunk is an unironically better design desu

Speaking of Scourge.

Well fuck me then...

Eat shit faggot

Man, right when I think Penders had run out of ridiculous things to tweet. You can tell how butturt he is about Sonic, he attacks the new IDW comic, he attacks the movie, anything Sonic related that he's not attached to.

Did he by chance attack the devs behind Sonic Mania?

I want Lara Su Chronicles out so bad just so it can finally flop and Pender’s shitty dream project can blow up in his face.

That would require him to give the slightest shit about the games. He took pride in having nothing to do with them.

He doesn't care for the games, but any media where his "talent" can be applied to, he'll bitch about it.

It's work-for-hire. All of Flynn's characters are wholly Sega-owned, and Penders' should be if Archie wasn't completely incompetent. If the Pendering hadn't happened IDW wouldn't have to pay royalties.

Ken Penders invented Anthony Mackie, unless you have a contract saying he didn't.