Serving in the military makes your entire identity military-related

>Serving in the military makes your entire identity military-related

Why do civilians do this?

Well... its totally true if you are a marine veteran

Because the only veterans/military personnel civilians run into are

>Boots who wont shut the fuck up about it
>The guy who only did 4 years and still won’t stop posting about it on social media
>That weird guy in college who also only did 4 years but never lets the class forget about it and wears motard shit 24/7
>The really old dudes who wear “*insert war* Veteran” hats when they go out in public

these are accurate. i would imagine if somebody had a more noteworthy event or thing to attach their entire identity to, they probably wouldn't have been in the armed forces at all.

>tfw work with a vet who I assumed was in Iraq
>ask him about it
>"Actually I served during the Balkan war. It was nothing like what you guys heard about at home."
>never speaks of it again

It angers me to no end that they put Carol in a full body suit because “hurr military officers would never wear something so skimpy”

This is a USAF LT who won a fitness completion

Military personnel are sluts looking to score some ass

That is, both male and female personnel.

why are you identifying as military?

you better not be fuckin infantry again, OP

anyway she's AFO4 and an army brat to boot so guess why it's the whole identity of someone who's lost their entire memory on multiple occasions

You're doing the same thing by making this thread. Your identity isn't army man, user.

Maybe he is a navy man, or an airforce man.

Did you just assume OP's branch?

That is an amazing costume design.

Its better without the dyke-cut and actually drawing her breasts again, true.

Carol wasn't always about "Durrhurr Airforce" until KSD got her hands on her.

That said a lot of people who are in the military do revolve their whole identity on the military or never shut up about it.

>Why do civilians do this?
Because they've actually known a few service members who are EXACTLY LIKE THAT.

I've got one in my immediate family.

What even is Ms Captain Carol the Marvel?

She was raped & kidnapped by her own son she birthed into our dimension one time because comicbook writers are weirdo hacks.
In recent history she has been pushed like this was the Cena in the WWE for marvel to virtue-signal with a STRONG FEMALE CHARACTER.

What was she before that stuff?

What does a fitness competition have to do with Carol?

what does having Carol being sexy and fit have to do with the military

I like that someone else reads Terminal Lance.

Jesus, the Balkans are real-life Mordor, only the orcs have guns and explosives and shank each other for no actual reason whatsoever.

Same difference, only burgers care enough to pretend otherwise.

Guys from the National Guard are the only people I know that served that don't bring it up at least a few times a week. Minus a few people that did just absolutely hate serving.

Thank me for drawing the house.

Burgers aren't the only ones with an Airforce, a Navy and an Army.

If you think inter-service rivalry is an originally American concept you're kind of ignorant of the world.

>The really old dudes who wear “*insert war* Veteran” hats when they go out in public
I work at a grocery store and I see them all the time, always nice and polite though.

I know that, but civilians in countries other than the US don't give a shit what corps their servicemen belong to. When you say "army" you mean the whole lot of them, regardless if they like to go floating or gliding. Americans indulge the distinction to the point of correcting each other when talking among civilians, most other people don't care.
At least that's been my experience.

I’m triggered. You just assumed my branch you CIS Civilian shitlord

That kinda describes Carol as a character.

To dispel the “female military don’t like to look sexy and would never wear something skimpy” myth

American civilians don't give a fuck either, only the people in the military care. Stop making shit up

>AIR FORCE NEWS
>LOL HEY GUYS

Why is terminal lance so great?

I doubt all the people posting ITT are military.

>only the orcs have guns and explosives and shank each other for no actual reason whatsoever.
So like Warhammer fantasy then?