Trump is a bully

So why doesn't someone stand up to him already? I don't mean like beat his ass or anything but just curse him out, yell at him, verbal chew him up. Every big bad Liberal reporter just sits there and does nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U1Gpc69btRg
google.fr/amp/www.europe1.fr/politique/climat-hollande-appelle-trump-a-respecter-les-engagements-qui-ont-ete-pris-2901185.amp?client=ms-android-orange-fr
youtube.com/watch?v=MMKFIHRpe7I
youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because if you stand up against Trump you get knocked the fuck down.

It's happened time and time again.

That's because they are not liberals. All they care about is their ratings and Trump gets it for them. That is why they gave him all that free air time in the beginning. That is why we have President-elect Trump.

Also I completely agree that he is a bully.

When you bully the bully, the bully wins

Jeb is a mess.

>So why doesn't someone stand up to him already?
Everybody who's tried to stand up to him has been defeated

Him gonna bully the big bad boy.

Trump isn't a bully.

Who exactly has he bullied?

Because when a dude can jab that hard, you guard against the hook.

>implying the most powerful country in the world doesn't need a bully in charge

>I'd you stand up against Trump, you get knocked the fuck down

Too soon, user.

Actually Hillary was the biggest bully of them all. Trump is our unsung hero. I almost voted for that Clinton monster.

Kid there are two types of people in this world: bullies and bullied. Which one would you like as your president?

What insufferable cunt. If you can a dick then can take a bully. Bitch, bend the knee to God Emperor Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=U1Gpc69btRg

Are we going to wait until he does ?!

Bullying isn't real just close your eyes nigga

False dichotomy. You don't have to be a bully to stand up to one. Granted, I'd rather have a bully as a president than someone who gets bullied.

>man why dont the media just yell in his face and curse at him?

Fucking liberals, not even once. Do you hear yourself?

Her contract is almost up, she's trying to be "le tough news girl" so she can get offers from other networks to leverage against Fox during negotiations.

You say bully, I say manly. The leader of the world needs to be an alpha male.

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FEMINIZED KEK!

How much free air time did he actually get compared to Clinton?

I just want to hate fuck this snivelling cunt.

fuck the horde of mexicans that came here to be trouble for whites

O-our president is standing up to h-him

google.fr/amp/www.europe1.fr/politique/climat-hollande-appelle-trump-a-respecter-les-engagements-qui-ont-ete-pris-2901185.amp?client=ms-android-orange-fr

whats going on here?

It was nice knowing you France, RIP

Hillary's batteries died.

I got bullied all throughout highschool. Had my hair pulled, books smacked out my hand, you name it. People like trump need to be apprehended as soon as possible, it's beyond me how he even made it this far. I guess the bully always wins...

Trump is gonna wipe his ass with that UN Climate change deal.

>bully
>bully pulpit

They would cut to Trump rallies no matter what else was going on. It was almost everyday in the beginning.

She's being a pain in the ass now, talking about how Trump tried to "bribe" her. Why is it so hard to find people to just report the fucking news without interjecting their opinions or interests into the story?

A bully has no peers.

Sounds worse than the Shoah!

Bullies will always win if everyone is a spineless as you.

To be fair, Hillary deliberately hid during the campaign. During August she had only private fundraisers and the DNC held the primary debates on the weekend to suppress ratings. The more people heard her, the less they liked her.

He's not a bully. He just doesn't take a whole lot of shit. He rarely attacks first. What you're seeing is a bunch of celebs and reporters who are used to flinging insults and accusations at public figures that previously went unchallenged because of "etiquette" and "protocol" finally being called out on their bullshit. You'll notice he never attacks or insults average American citizens, unlike Clinton and Obama. He saves his ire for the elites. They've just never had to deal with that before so they're bawwing about it.

I don't get why everyone calls him bully, obnoxious, etc. He seems like a pretty cool, cheerful guy from what I've seen.

>Because if you stand up against Trump you get knocked the fuck down.
Indeed.
youtube.com/watch?v=MMKFIHRpe7I

You'd think after years of liberal erosion that there are people out there that are more than capable of verbally belittling Trump, but you'd be wrong. You see Trump has been immune to your liberal onslaught that attempted to set the "rules" for etiquette and protocol, in short you are a fucking pussy and a pussy is made to be grabbed. So, go right ahead and take Trump on, prepare to have your pussy handed to you. The only people truly capable of taking Trump on are dead already.

He's a pretty cool guy, until you try to screw him over. He wouldn't bend the knee to the press or the establishment, so they attacked him, he's been hitting back ever since.

It's because you are bitch. A little pathetic cucked bitch. Well deserved.

Look out for who you're calling spineless. I don't get bullied often any more, I graduated years ago. All those bullies, I see them on social media these days, they're going no where. Me on the other hand I just got a gym membership and summer's around the corner and the timing's looking right.

>but just curse him out, yell at him, verbal chew him up.
They did for like 18 months and look where it got them

STRONKER TOGETHER

So did i. Had a girl dig her nails into my arm until i bled. Had a boy pull me against a tree by my arms and plant his foot on the other side of it. Had a black kid chase me around and try to beat me up while i literally hid behind a black security guard who did nothing but laugh. Difference between you and me is, im not a pussy now.

Trump actions will favor rich Jews and hurt the working white people who voted for him. That is why the Jewish media gave him so much coverage.

This. Every politician who decided to fight Trump got BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88

Poor Jeb!

Like to see you say that to me these days, high school was 8 years ago. I just got a gym membership, I don't have time for the likes of you.

>So why doesn't someone stand up to him already?

The following have stood up to him and lost:

>President Obama
>President Clinton
>Hillary Clinton
>The entire Bush dynasty
>Mitt Romney
>John McCain
>Paul Ryan
>The Financial industry
>George Soros
>The Kock Brothers
>The entire Democratic Establishment
>The (almost) entire Republican Establishment
>The entire fucking MSM (yes, including Fox)
>Hollywood
>The Music industry
>The entire Academic establishment
>The entire international political elite from the UN, to PMs and ministers in UK, France, Germany etc

The guy's a fucking beast. He ran against everyone in a position of power and influence, effectively running as an independent seeing as the GOP cucks refused to support him or campaign/GOT etc, and he still BOTF allcomers. NEVER has a Presidential candidate had to face such overwhelming and united opposition.

Unless he's a total cuck in his first term 2020 will be a landslide as he'll actually have a proper campaign/Party apparatus backing him

The cucks here got drumpf'd

Nice proxy Jeb.

You got beat by the superior man. Stop crying.

It's not even NYE yet, you picked the wrong time for a gym membership you are never going to use.

>mfw Jeb finally realized you can bully your way to the white house

>just got a gym membership

Yeah real scary, you lurk /fit/ and fantasize about not being a weak bitch. Terrifying.

>I don't get why everyone calls him bully, obnoxious, etc.

Because they only ever see one side of the argument.
>moderator makes fun of his hair
>he calls her ugly on Twitter
>most people only saw the "ugly" part

How about you post a picture of yourself then? You sound really insecure insulting someone like me who's simply on the path to becoming an alpha male.

>I just got a gym membership
O-Oh Shit..

>on the path

You first tough guy

Yeah I've already used it a bunch mate, not sure what you're getting at here? Whatever it's clear you all just have no motivation to actually do something for yourselves.

There's literally nothing wrong with being a bully

Post body and face.
>muh nonymous
Post body

Nah, I am just not insecure enough to boast with my personal "achievements" on an anonymous image board where everyone can decide for themselves if they believe me or not.

You on the other hand are still clearly stuck in the victim mentality, which is why you will remain the same loser you were back in school.

Move on Jeb

RARE

Fine. I'm not getting up and going to the bathroom to get you a fucking picture alright? This is my latest profile picture, you're up next.

Biden punked the shit out of Trump calling him out back for some clock cleaning. Any true aryan alpha would have answered. Bully my nuts.

>google finds no hits
>the fuccboi is actually insecure enough to post a picture of himself to make a point on Sup Forums
No wonder they bullied you

Atleast I can actually stand up for myself and post a photo, pussy. You're the only insecure one here and were probably bullied even more than I was. How about you sack up and post a picture if you're so strong?

Straya, stop. You're embarrassing yourself. You have a reputation to uphold. You can't come out with these weak bantz and expect anyone to take you seriously.

>Trump is a bully

Haha, no, let me explain it to you:

Sup Forums is anonymous. No one knows who the fuck you are. You don't know who the fuck any of us are.
If you had every the tiniest shred of self-confidence you wouldn't get so assblasted over one liners from some random guy that you actually post a picture of your sissy body to prove a point.

No one respects you when you cannot even respect yourself.

>why doesn't someone

And this is why you Marxists never accomplish anything, always waiting for someone else to do the work and take the lead.

Perhaps if you ask your wife's boyfriend he will help you do something.

Haha fuck off you fat blob. Sorry I don't have image issues like you and have no issue with posting pictures of myself online, whether to anonymous people or my friends in real life. I respect myself as much as anyone else, I've come from nothing to this. From getting bullied everyday at school to going to the gym twice to three times a week.

Yeah I know I have a reputation to uphold, hence why I got a gym membership. Have you not been reading my posts?

>From getting bullied everyday at school to going to the gym twice to three times a week.
Jesus Christ dude you are killing me.

Nigger anybody here would fucking murder you, once a weak little bitch always a weak little bitch
Now tuck your tiny penis between your legs and pray we don't beat the shit out of you and dunk your head in a toilet

>babby's first thread
Cut your loses kid, you're anonymous.

Hillary had a pretty bad case of Pneumonia and was still out campaigning. She basically fainted at a 9/11 victims memorial service and had to be taken to the hospital.