ITALY WILL DROP YHE NEXT BOMB

Other urls found in this thread:

ansa.it/sito/notizie/politica/2016/11/15/sito-basta-un-si-sotto-attacco-hacker_89352724-88be-41ad-bcd0-d29bb43d8c99.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_constitutional_referendum,_2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Has Renzi/EU jo coxed anyone yet?

What's the referendum about? Is it even remotely related to uncuckening?

>Leave EU
>Massive rapefugee removal 2017.

it will be glorious.

leaving the euro-cuck-zone.

Its to do with constituinal affairs. Like hlw laws exactly are passed. Renzi said he might resign if he loses the vote. Polls show him losing the gote.

M5S a populist party are leading the polls and are soft eurosceptics who might hold a referendum on the euro.

false, it's about a constitutional reform that the government wants to do.

so is it uncuckening or not?

If no wins Renzi will be weakened and could possibly fuck off, so in a way yes

No pizza for the rapefugees!

not at all, we're already europe's cucks. I'm the minority here, but I'll vote YES because it would mean more stability for our country, it will mean not changing a prime minister every two years, therefore having more power in Europe. If in two years time we elect a more conservative government, the reform will grant that party strenght in their decisions and maybe we'll limit the flow of migrants. If NO wins and renzi resigns (unlikely) the new government won't have the numbers to do anything and will be forced to make alliances with other parties who don't want to stop the immigration crisis.

Any pastabro wants to give me a tl;dr on what the political situation in Italy looks like? I have to admit I don't know anything about it

It looks like shit, as usual

We're basically split in 3 groups right now, 30% center-left, 30% M5S which you can't really label but are pretty much center-left with a hint of direct democracy and 30% center-right + right
Right now we have a 2 rounds voting system which guarantees a M5S victory but it's gonna get changed and we'll probably go back to a proportional system... M5S will still win most likely but it's less of a guarantee and it also depends on how much they give a winning party as a bonus

Non Expedit

Hey my italian friends, i got my Documenti Elettorali today.

What do?

Thanks.
Any chance of one of them standing up for Italy or are they all the same
>O-our hands are tired by international politics
guys we have running in Germany, too?

Vote No

Vote No.
Giving more power to Renzi would mean destroying Italy.

In the 30% of the center-right there are some who would stand up for us but it also includes Berlusconi's cuckservative party sadly
M5S was campaigning against the EU until they started getting elected in some places, now they are a lot softer but they still claim to want a referendum on the euro so that would be nice
The only party that wants and italian brexit in Lega Nord and they aren't big or good enough

Fucking Renzi and his immortality serum.

Ok, thank you based italy.

Isn't Matteo renzi the populist/nationalist candidate? The one that met with trump?

to my fellow italians:

NON FIDATEVI DEI SONDAGGI

ANDATE A VOTARE

NON FATEVI FOTTERE DAL VABBè VINCE IL NO, NON CI VADO TANTO LA VITTORIA è SICURA :^))))))

ANDATE E VOTATE

YES I AM MAD CHE SARò IN GERMANIA QUANDO SI VOTERà E NON POSSO FARE UN CAZZO

No, that's Salvini (Lega Nord)

Trump denied it all, God Emperor is ashamed of that illiterate cuck.
I'm also voting NO

Is it true that the police arrested people who voted for Forza Nova? I read that a couple years ago

Exact same.

No, they were probably involved in some brawl with antifas

possibly, but the dudes that vote Forza Nuova are usually hooligans and/or plain untermenschen

them and the leftard ACAB anarchists have a lot more in common than they'd like to admit

Idk senpai but that's a legal party and you can vote for them.
i mean they are a bunch of cuck LARPing but hey

Got my documenti elettorali as well today, what should I vote ? :^)

No.

Renzi is a huge cuck. He wants more EU.

NO SURVIVORS

Vote No

vote NO fampai, save Italy from the ultimate cuckening :^(

How offensive is butanna to italian women?

OXI

could Salvini and M5S do a coalition ? Grillo is friend of Farage

*puttana

from offensive to very offensive, depending on the woman: too straightforward to spin it ironically.

M5S never accepted to group with anyone (i think the UKIP left them as well before the brexit vote but i'm not completely sure)
They would probably vote together for certain things like stuff that deals with the EU but our system requires someone with a majority to it's not enough

I like how that is formatted and has a pretty clear explanation of what the vote is about. You would have to be an actual retard to fuck that ballot up. Good job.

Good that referendum is bullshit. They want Italians to sign away the same republican checks we have in America just so the current ruling party can push through its agenda. Even Democrats wouldn't stand for that shit in the US.

They're very self aware. It may get you laid actually.

ITALY NO

>could Salvini and M5S do a coalition
You are joking right?

Salvini is too retarded though. Not sure if this would actually favor the M5S.

Everybody would basically just start screaming "SEE? THEY WERE CRYPTORACISTS ALL ALONG"

>Letting others choose for you
Cuck

Grillo is retarded and we need to find something way better than him.

Still pretty upset that Tsipras got the "okay" from the people to go ahead and tell the EU to fuck itself - and then proceeded to accept an even worse deal than the one offered before the referendum.

what

so it could be a M5S minority gov with Lega Nord support

M5S + Lega Nord + FdI would probably have more than 50% of the votes but you know Grillo, he'll just start yelling retarded shit and refuse to group with the bad guys and make us vote again

i'm pretty sure that that event redpilled half of europe right off the bat. suddenly everyone realized they were not there to take care of the countries, but to fucking lobby them into oblivion.

at least, it really fucking redpilled me.

That's assuming of course that they don't pass a voting system like porcellum where a party with 29% of the votes gets 54% of the seats

Basically just proved to me that every player already involved in the game cannot be trusted. Even when they have the direct support from the population in form of a referendum they will not go through with their promises because their corporate masters don't approve of it.

We need completely new parties that have no prior political history.

how does it feel like, being a young italian?

you will either become a NEET or work for laughable wages.

Yes, i'm sure this will work.
The 64° try is the good one right?

>NON FIDATEVI DEI SONDAGGI
>ANDATE A VOTARE

This, they might be experimenting with meme magic.
Pushing the 'no' in the polls might reverse the actual outcome, just like what happened recently with Brexit and Trump.

They are even DDOSing their website and blaming the russians
> ansa.it/sito/notizie/politica/2016/11/15/sito-basta-un-si-sotto-attacco-hacker_89352724-88be-41ad-bcd0-d29bb43d8c99.html

But we the people will keep sending our energy and our vote for NO!
And in the end, we win.

as a young italian that has been working in germany for 3 years because he was doing the your exact same reasoning, i can safely assure that i've never been more suicidal than since when i've started working here.

if you guys are (?) happy wageslaving your life away well, there's nothing i can do, but i'm sure gonna get the fuck out of here by the end of the year.

pic related.

this map makes me want to kill myself

better wageslave your life away then be destined to NEET around all day

>if you guys are (?) happy wageslaving your life away well
>implying Germans are happy with this

Why do you think we try to destroy the world regularly?

the referendum is about turning italy into an autocratic state where the legislature has very little power to stop the prime minister.
italy's is having trouble agreeing on paying their country's bonds; this could could italy to default on their loans and further destabilize the eurozone.
this referendum will allow the prime minister the authority to pay the loans himself. it will also grant him a shit load of power. it could turn a power hungry man into another mussolini.
it looks like a bad situation all the way around. we shall see what happens.

nothing is worse than wageslaving, my friend. nothing.
you either haven't experienced it or you're the perfect goy sheep.

i actually love you guys. you're humble and good hearted people. but you need to uncuck yourself from the sense of guilt and stop bottling up all that unsaid shit. also getting rid of most turks would help in terms of serenity.

It doesn't actually give the "pm" any more power, it makes it easier for the ruling party to pass laws by itself

Give link to english translation of this legislation.

What movie is this from?

Some people like their job. Most Germans would work even if they did not have to, surveys prove this.

Not to mention that money does not grow on trees. Italy lacks even the most basic unemployed benefits.

And again the fuck ups.

Voting against the eu is killing your country.

You get americenised and basterdised.

The big always fuck you over.

Usa did show it with trump and his nato remarks.

Bush with his illigal war in iraq and your today rPefugee crisis.

Only the eu can keep the burgers out.
Protect the pasta.

Voting for the eu is voting for italy to be italian.

Voting against the eu will make you a chuck. You be fuckt by who ever is bigger and richer then you.

Usa
Russia
India
Saudis
Oman
China

I mean. Trust the american like with iraq and j.bush.
With north africa bombing campain.

All the refugees and terror thx to america and israel.

Yes. Go against a common voice on the world parket and be used as base for us agression sending more terrorists and refugees to italy.

It workd well out for you.

I quickly read this and seems decent.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_constitutional_referendum,_2016

A direct translation of the bureaucratic part is useless, because you obviously need to know italian system which means knowing italian.

Having a job and loving your job doesn't necessarily imply wageslaving. At all.

I will never comprehend how anybody would prefer to work for the grandmaster corporate jew, basically a replaceable human cog in a emotionless money printing machine (always ready to consider you "redundant"), rather than sweating blood for your own activity or, in case of being a NEET, putting effort (even a lot of it) in your own interests and hobbies, and maybe try to get some cash out of them.

Choosing to be a wageslave when there are many more possibilities to make a living and/or no real necessity to have a quick and constant cashflow is the epitome of being a cuck.

You all are late to the party. This happened just days ago.

Rapefugees that you send.

Good job.

Don't delude yourself, he's still a cuck

he probably wanted to get punished and pegged hard by mama merkel that night

so which is first, this referendum or the french elections?

4u my fellow burger

This referendum then hoffer then french

Topkek, i don't even care, because i don't live in italy. My italian isn't even fluent.

I just wanted to make italians on Sup Forums a favour and vote for what they think is better.

>filename

Again, "putting effort in your hobbies" instead of "working for the corporate jew" sounds like a nice commitment - on paper.

Very few manage to be successful as a freelancer, some others have rich relatives. The rest, in case of unemployment, is doomed to a life of misery.

He's just pretending as usual, ever since he realized that we hate the EU he started saying things that make it look like he's against as well but in the end they always vote for whatever the EU orders

The joke is that the politicians who are anti-eu when they were in power did less to stop eu than a legit eu-shill.
We are really fucked.

We are really fucked.

Thanks. Very useful.

why is Belgium so shit

we are in the EU

we are subordinates of the US

our culture is being watered away in the name of consumerism and multicullturalism, exported by the US

our economy is in shambles

point disproven

fuck you and fuck the EU

>watching that fedora fantasy
>ever

This. The only people who think any job is preferable to no job either never worked for close to minimum wage past their teenage years or are cucks with no self respect.

>not wanting pope Pius XIII to take over the Church

Sorry breh, I've been living a life of misery since I've started following this career myth people like you like to celebrate. My pockets are full of money that I don't even know when or where to spend.

And I'm still wasting a lot of it on prepackaged, precooked, industrial food and useless iShit, nor I am controlling my finances whatsoever.

Is this the life for you? Go ahead.

But if you're not trying to find an alternative just because "on paper" you might not be as "successful" (?), then you're basically just wasting your life away until you will inevitably feed the worms.

And again, my people are quite fine. You guys are killing yourselves instead. Life of misery, huh?

It's a life of misery either way. The difference is between being miserable on your own time or being miserable and not having any time to yourself in exchange for pocket change that your employer makes in a fraction of the time you do.