And he's got friends on the other side

>the city itself went to hell

lewd

Fucking Blackout

oh geeze

>moltenvagina.jpg

Man-thing

>spoilers stranges fucks everything up
can't even go 3 pages without messing everything up.
glad doggo is still around. Comics and dogs go well together I prefer Thori in this week's Thor
This is a fucking awesome team

>Slenderman
>Mirage
>Blackout
>Grim Reaper

that line up looks tight

Whatever happened with Sentry anyway?

He's pissed at Strange so flew away

That team is ridiculously awesome. A great mix of jokers and straight men.

Ah, so this is JUST like Inferno...

Marvel consistency at work here, SS Loki can't revive a dead guy in amazing Spider-Man, has to rewind time, it was all a ruse to troll Spidey btw, but somehow SS Strange can rebuild and revive an entire city with magic...when Loki was more powerful than him to begin with lol.
The work that editorial doesn't do is the real highlight of Marvel comics.

This FUCKING team.
I don't know what I did to deserve this but thank you.

Carol definitely is going to end in hell.

Why does this need to be an pseudo-event thing instead of just another story arc?

I like this team.

Strange is powered by Yggdrasil now

This is going to be BAD ASS.
The team is dope as fuck. Glad Blade is back in the fold officially and not just here and there.

EVE did a live stream with Rob (from Comicsexplained) where he mentioned everyone turning into Ghost Rider in the same way that Marvel had everyone as Venom. We see a bit of that here with the Avengers in Vegas

If I were to complain, I would say it's too similar to the current No Surrender arc where Grandmaster and Controller are in a water.

I wish they'd stayed with the SS Loki and Strange being a vet status quo a bit longer. Doctor Strange: Dalmatian would probably be a better read than this.

>SS Loki can't revive a dead guy in amazing Spider-Man
He could have. He lied and didn't, because he wanted Spider-man to burn the favor. The ENTIRE point of that issue was Loki manipulating events to force him into a situation where he has to waste the favor.

Loki wouldn't have fucked up like that. The guy trolls Mephisto for breakfast.

AW Yeah, my nigga Teddy back on the saddle!

What tie-ins do you think are going to be important?

Was magic still weak in that story? It only recently got fixed.

Probably only Strange and the Ghost Rider one-shot.

ayyyy someone remembered Incredible Hercules

>shh talking during movies is a sin you know
I’m loving this take on Mephestio, whole lotta fun so far

That demon, lazily sticking that man with his pitchfork while he browses Sup Forums on his phone. That truly is hell

This will be useful

>no more crossover events for at least a year!
>anyway here's a crossover event

I just realized something...

Mephisto is totally acting like a warped version of Genie from Aladdin.

I never knew how much I loved this.

Holy shit, that was savage T’Challa, should have mentioned how she got her black boyfriend killed though

>Oh this looks interesting
>see that chart

Sweet Jesus fuck you Marvel.

Thanks for the storytime OP, after this I really hope Spencer takes up ASM.

Not feeling this art style at all. Also, what a waste of a Loki storyline. Now we are doing a huge power up team likes supernatural Civil War. Nope. I miss Bachalo's art style. It fit Strange's world to a "t". I miss Aaron's run as well. He humanized Strange in a way that he hasn't been in a while. Sure, it was an odd run but it was refreshing. This change makes me feel like when Waid and Samnee left Daredevil. I'll give it two more issues. If the story and art keeps on like this, I'm dropping it.

Because something something you have to make it epic to sell comics something something. Ugh. I don't mind a character or two popping up in Strange's world. But he was doing so well building up his own world. He doesn't need this power team match up.

Damn, if there was ever a need for a "like" or an "upvote," this would be it. This is bullshit.

Fuck that. I am not reading a dozen comics never mind buying them to keep up with this storyline. I'll pop up in a few months to see if it is over. This is going to tank sales in the long run. Just like it did with Civil War. I thought a line like Doctor Strange would be immune to this crossover disease. I guess not. How long until Daredevil shows up now?

>How long until Daredevil shows up now?
He's getting a one-shot for that Infinity Countdown thing

And this why sales are down for Marvel. Every day comic readers don't care for cross overs. They just want to read their titles.

>I’m loving this take on Mephestio
Reminds me of the tv show Lucifer ( if they had the fx budget of the Dr Strange movie ).

So far Cates has killed it on everything he's done at Marble.

Strange. That is retarded and you should now better.

So Fred DID kill Mirage in Foes.

Meh I'm not really feeling this

Carol looks more like she is sulking because it wasn't her to get to rule and screw up USA for a while.

Can't wait for the next writer to come and retcon away this magic always come at a cost bs.

Could be good if written well. Plenty of characters with potential.

Cates was already doing that then an event came in and fucked everything up

Pretty sure he already did it in the last issue of Strange.

>it has a cost again
Unless Strange is avoiding talking about it, what the hell Cates, you wrote that shit off and published it like a week ago.

>those last panels
My sides.

That's what modern Mephisto generally has been under the decent writers.
Loki already fixed that by the time of this book since he's using the power he got while Loki was Sorcerer Supreme. The bitch doesn't know wtf she's talking about.

Get Dante on the phone

I wonder what parts are Spencer overriding Cates

>everyone fucking died to Mangog in Aaron's run
>Thor, Odin and Freyja got rekt too

>Elsa is soloing him with a pair of handguns like it's a regular thing for her

>that team

jk I don't have any to give

>You mean the same Stephen who caused the situation?
Where the FUCK is Tony to call this bitch out right now?

I mean, you say that yet the reason Marvel keeps doing them is because they're damn near the only thing Marvel can get to sell above average sales figures.

That's not Mangog.

I don't think that's Mangog, but rather another classic Kirby monster.
Then again Mangog was also made by Kirby.

See Maybe it's his son or something; it really looks like him except for the horn-brows.

>We need people who have fought demons before
>Let me call my buddy Iron Fist
Well, I guess.

What is the point of bargaining on a con he has no real place doing to begin with?
Strange didn't even put anything on the table to really make Mephisto hurt here like forcing him to do a year of good deeds or owe Stephen one favor with no strings or questions, he's just setting him back to zero. Meanwhile Mephisto's going to cash out big if he wins.

Stephen talks about a deal with the devil being predictable, then buys into it wholesale two panels later.
How can you completely fuck up TWICE in ONE day.

if Steven still doesn't have a soul thanks to all those deals he made before Secret Wars, then he's just bluffing Mephisto

So is this book actually happening or is it just pitch art?

I think it was just pitch art Smallwood did after working on moon knight

Why? Carol's never done anything wrong in her life, ever.

and i´m out

Apparently Spencer was not done with the stinky corpse Secret Wars was, had to dig it up again and beat it up a bit more.

He is actually doing more good than most marvel heroes in 1 page. Marvel has fucked up so bad that Mephisto, the devil, is their best hero.

I'm fine with the cost as long as it's just a drain on energy proportional to what he's doing, and the cost being relevant to his actions. For example if he summons a deity but said deity requires a goat sacrifice. Or if he gets impatient with a spell and it explodes in his face. Then it isn't so much of a built in cost, just his own mess up. Although as Sorcerer Supreme he shouldn't be having any of those hardly at all.

As for the energy drain thing again, as Sorcerer Supreme he should have vast amounts of energy anyway. He should only be drained for truly crazy things IMO. And even then he'll eventually recover.