Quake Champions Storytime

I WILL LEAD THE WAY!

Last time we met, Slash broke Anarki's heart.... literally!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Quake/status/963080334379311106
youtube.com/watch?v=L9Iyhh0FTWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we can blame this delay on Bethesda and BOOM because of the Low Sales and ZERO merchandising

And Yes, Nyx is Major Kusanagi, so Gremlin jokes are in!

the Female Greiss is Hot

RIP SLASH

at this point we cant neglect that some of nyx design was based on GITS, even her Personality
>twitter.com/Quake/status/963080334379311106
though the og armor concept was stupid

can't say that the art is fucking gorgeous.

including the definition of scalebearer's perfectly fit ass

Literal major

sad life :\

she trully is the "ghost of the machine"

I still cant tell if the game is good or not

spiders

he will come back in 20 seconds, unless is Freezetag

it is, but then it takes time, id is fixing it at most now that the slavs finished their part. reddittards, frenchfags and CAfags are bitching all of the time about CA, though CTF and the Quake 2 hero is coming out later(its Major Athena not bitterman yet) along with Hunter and Death Knight, and Id is testing other modes internally.

>nyx perfect ass and thighs

here is wojak!

yes they decide to wrap up both Visor and Nyx/Scalebearer stories into one story to finish up fast

RIP Gremlin

Russians and their super soldier programs

is the sameguy who augmented anarki

Nothing about GORRE

Everyone's favorite RANGER never dies, the Elder gods loves to torture him for Shub's death

flashback

>cyka pripyat

Why does this exist?

and visor is fucking jeepers creepers

The fuck?

>fucking shub

Favorite Quake game?

WW3 happened in Visor's timeline

well fuck

though i love the franchise itself, even QC, Q1 takes the cake because of SP and atmosphere

clever id... Clever
and yeah i play QC from time to time, because my ISP hates me during peak times

Fucking Lovecreaft...

well fuck

And Shub Fooled and Double Crossed everyone, the goat still lives and ruling the arena

and its over, i think we can blame zenimax and id on this one for not promoting it, it isn't that bad but it isn't good, besides Ranger's story, which is perfect.

i'll give 6.5/10 because i love the franchise, and because the art is sick, now its the waiting time, until Zenimax finally wakes up and promote this game like a motherfucker after CTF gets released and MM gets the revamp, also dedicated custom servers.

here is the #3 link from /arena/
have fun, and thanks for the ride

Q3A, Dreamcast Q3 was the tits

Thanks, OP.

well fuck, now i live visor!

Quake Champions wants the Overwatch market but the characters from Quake 3: Arena don't have any personality outside of being player skins so this comic attempts to infuse them with such

>Doomguy is Ghost rider without the spirit of vengeance since doom 4
>Ranger is old Man daddy who wants to find his way back home
>B.J. is Gramps
>Hunter is Simon Bisley's character
>Crash is literally Samus Aran

besides a few things about the newcomers, id is giving them personality and sticking with the capeshit badass shenanigans, which is something atleast more credible and better than the pixar SJW shit that Blizzard is pulling out with OW, which is one of the reasons of why Metzen left Blizzard.

also, OW's public is pretty much Twitter and Tumblr, blizzard is focusing more on them than fixing the fucking game.

The fact they're turning quake into overwatch gives me angry diarrhea.

>the characters from Quake 3: Arena don't have any personality outside of being player skins
Y'know every bot had a full list of unique text chat lines and taunts in Q3A, right? Q:C just expands on those and either expands or reworks the manual's backstories.

Unfortunately this then is a misfire.
The Overwatch market that's due to character personality is a bunch of masturbators, they are attached to the sexualized cartoonish caricatures. With their repressed sexual desires and stunted emotional growth, things like Mercy's "caregiver" personality hooks them.
Unless you clone Overwatch's low-brow and exploitive cheapshot character design, there's no amount personality infusing for the Quake Champions characters that's going to snag these people. You can just sample your average overwatch general on /vg/ to see what I'm talking about, 10+ pictures each of bisexual ridiculous tomboy british stereotype hugging widowmaker ass, "I want to call her mommy" posting of Mercy, and gay-posting of McCree, Reaper, abuse-Soldier etc. to see what I'm talking about.

Quake Champions wanting (part of) the Overwatch market is not a bad thing. There are plenty of disgruntled, dissatisfied, and disgusted Overwatch players because of failings of the actual gameplay, and Quake Champions exists as an alternative.

There was that old Quake 3 animation but I fucking hated that animation since Doomguy wank needs to stop

Nah, it isn't, other Doc had a different name/hair and no glasses.

>we rogue trooper now

>doomguy wank needs to stop

No u

youtube.com/watch?v=L9Iyhh0FTWw

emperor forbids you to watch the Nehahra Movie for Quake

>turning quake into OW

have you ever played paladins?

>50 enemy soldiers dead, 600 civilian casualties
Making the Motherland proud!

No?

Is that the tentacles of a monster similar to Quake 1's final boss?

ah yes before Quake 2s edgy borg story

why too much "strong wyman"
no thanks, glad I didn´t waste money on this sjw crap

because the old guard at id were big Heavy Metal fans

Heavy metal >>>> any sjw crap, but then new fags cant tell the difference

Well it's something different. They gotta try something different for the quake series at least. Otherwise what's the point of just remaking Quake 3 or QW all over again? Aside some from the weird balancing issues it's not too bad though.

how come none of the girls look like
oh wait I remember because nowadays everything get´s censored thanks to sjw, liberals and feminists

the old days of heavy metal amazon women were the best days.

You have a whole generation of people who hate anything "strong" and then the current wave of "independent womyn". It really annoys me when one of the old heavy metal characters gets turned into one of the weak women or the sjw womyn

best lizer

dat ass tho

because they haven't added Hunter to Q:C yet

man, I wanted to play as Bitterman

Sad indeed, but I'm liking the comics so far.
They just need more publicity

wasn't a bald one?
and the one who did that to Anarchy didn't wanted to do it

>three subjects
one if them might be Gorre?

wut

damn

cool, that's the Slipgate complex
also, dat cheat tho
Prime was mentioned in the Visor bio from Quake 3

Holy shit
I love this kind of thing