Price is 75$ to fuck your waifu, you ready to get your freak on or what user? Now, heres the rules, rule number 1...

Price is 75$ to fuck your waifu, you ready to get your freak on or what user? Now, heres the rules, rule number 1. No punching her, the animators will be back tomorrow and if shes smeared or off model theyll know somethings up. Rule number two, absolutely no hickeys or teeth marks, same reason as rule number 1. Oh, and since shes a cartoon she gets a little dry down their sometimes, so use some lube.

Bump

Uh yes. Where are the animators located? I kind of don't want my waifu suddenly gabbling Korean.

Why would she start speaking korean, just because shes drawn by koreans?

What if I have multiple?

Then you have fo pay an extra 75$ for each one. Shortstacks are half off this week

X-23. You can break all the rules and she will be as pristine as a virgin the.next day.

>no hickeys or teeth marks
But all I want to do is lovingly nibble on FP's tummy.
Yes I'm prepared for the pain it would cause me.

How much to fuck YOU'RE waifu?

Pffft, joke's on you nigger. My OC is my waifu and she's too pure to even think about doing those things to.

>My OC is my waifu
That's sad, user.

Does she regrow her hymen each time?
Are you prepared for her to sperg out and dump you over nothing and fuck a literal retard instead because shes that much of a vengeful selfish bitch?

>My OC is my waifu
Daiz?

>Does she regrow her hymen each time?
Yes.

So what if she grows a dick mid rape?

Futa fags get >

Nice, finally gonna get the pussy's pussy

>Are you prepared for her to sperg out and dump you over nothing and fuck a literal retard instead because shes that much of a vengeful selfish bitch?
I remember your brand of autism. I love my fluffy flame muffin no matter what.

Fucking a virgin with the hymen intact is not very pleasurable.

Have fun waifuing a psychotic bitch, shell never love you user
>a tight hole isnt pleasurable
Are you a faggot, no wait even faggots like tight holes, are you asexual?

>shell never love you user
But I love her.

So did finn, and look what happend

What a key writer left the show so they handed the character off to idiots that didn't know what to do with her?
I think I'll be fine.

Yes, and her actions proved what a heartless cunt she is

She's sweet. Tbh it was finn's fault anyway.

>Tbh it was finn's fault anyway.
Oh fuck yoh, it was entirely her fault for overreacting and being such a jerkish unforgiving cunt, and being “in the right” for being a gril. The fact finn didnt stab her to death proved what a wimp and cuck he is now, fuck this show and fuck waifu fags like yourself that will excuse a characters actions just because the ass was fat.

Incel as fuck.
How does it feel to know I will never stop loving FP and a human woman will never love you?

You wont ever get laid because a woman can never be wrong to you, and you will be berated and stepped on by bitchs just like FP and never rasie a finger against them. You dont even have the right to call yourself a man at this point.

Lol. Keep being mad, I just love my little fire sprite.

sumata on dat fire princess

>Can't do anything that the animators will notice.

If you fuck a Steven Universe character, well no one who animates that shit cares to notice, so go fucking nuts I spose.

?

good thing I have 1000$ stored for such an occasion

>Tummy nibbling
God tier, especially on a soft shortstack like her

Its weird I don't really like tummys but the thought of nibbling on her is very appealing.