How do we fix South Park?

How do we fix South Park?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkd6JkfI4yk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

continue pandering to fujos

More focus on the kids, no relationship drama, less politics, end creek so it can stop replacing kenny and we can have craig back, less randy and more stand-alone episodes.

nice

No more overarching or underlying long term seasonal continuity. It always falls flat on its face at the finish line. Even in cases where they do the build up well, they can never capitalize.

Also we need more off the wall sci-fi shit again. We've moved too far away from that, and the plots have become too grounded even as a vehicle for social commentary. We need more touches of the fantastic, more absurdity and taking mundane things to ridiculous extremes. We still have some of that, but not on the level of the earlier seasons. We need to get back there and away from trying to stay on message. Somewhere along the line we decided it was more important to make people think than make them laugh and it has done South Park no favors. Switch fucking gears already.

>More adventures with the kids
>More of the group acting like potty mouth kids that live in a shithole town
>Less fucking Randy, he got old quickly
>Less adults in general, except for Uncle Jimbo and Ned
>Those two need to be hunting paranormal creatures, like the Mexican staring frog of Sri Lanka
>Throw out politics except for a few occasions
>Don't mind relationship drama, but don't focus on it too much

Get Trey Parker divorced

cancel it

THIS

cancel the cartoons and have them make games full time

This and cut his Netflix subscription, the man has clearly been watching too many TV dramas.

>Go back to just being stand alone episodes featuring whatever monster of the week is created.
>Have Wendy and/or Bebe take the spotlight again once per season.
>Stan vomits on the former.
>Kenny dies in more creative ways.
>Cartman embraces his old school villainy.
>PC Principal never existed at all.
>Garrison and Victoria never got fired.
>Satan and Saddam are the show's Big Bad Duumvirate.
>Mecha-Striesand, ManBearPig, the Woodland Critters, Scott Tenorman, Professor Chaos, and Jared Fogle are recurring villains.

A total reboot is essentially the overarching message to take from all this.

catching up on random southpark episodes. All the Trump stuff od the last two seasons grew stale really fast.

When did they phase out Kenny and dropped the whole "Oh my god, they kill Kenny" bit and traded him for Butters?

Around season 5 when Kenny actually died "for good", so 17 years ago.

Have Cartman beocme a father

bring back Damian

honestly just go back to the mid point of the series, to the episodes where Cartman freeze's himself, casa bonita, the christian band, Awesom-o, and similar. These episodes are much better than the whole of the most recent seasons

Butters is one of the best parts of South Park so I'm glad for that

I'm still mad cartman never took revenge for what happened in the cabin youtu.be/mkd6JkfI4yk

There is no fixing old age

Bring back Pip and Damien

Take the same humor that they use to make fun video games and put it in the show. Stop libertarian soapboxing. The only people who want to hear it already agree.

Just quit the show completely and focus on making games.
The games are a thousand times better than any of the recent seasons.

Focus on the kids being stupid kids again with any social commentary being subtle.
More episodes with the girls and the other kids, they are interesting too.
Bring Kenny's random deaths again.

For an episode idea that has been discussed already in these threads it would be cool to see cartman s mom hook up with Clyde's dad.

>Bring Kenny's random deaths again.
no that's stale

Bring back Chef's Parents

That haven't being a thing for decades besides a few episodes here and there. I am not saying they should make it in every episode, i am just saying a little bit more of that would be nice, that during the list episode was genius.

heidi was never fat herpi derp
she was preggers all along

now that he's single
hell hath no fury like a fatass robbed of his vidya

>She was getting fat to hide it from Cartman

rewind to an episode or two of the latest season finale
>kyle gets canada nuked
>movie climax reborn
>Satan pissed off because he just started a new relationship and has no time for earths bullshit
>forces of hell are confused as they pour out of hell wondering wtf is going on
>people over react to hell opening and start a war
>during hell breaking loose, Chef, voiced by Issac Hayes III, returns to help the kids one last time
>but someone fucks something up
>time rewinds too far
>garrison back to being garrison
>PC principal gone
>season 20 gets erased, but rewritten
>matt and trey self inert themselves and apologize for season long story arcs
>stan and cartman punch them in the balls and credits play
>Issac III can stay for Chef, or ascend into haven because reasons

He's already got a new phone. I bet he took advantage of his stuff getting broken to beg his mom to buy better replacements.

start the first episode of the new season with
>previously on south park, Eric i'm sorry i'm breaking up with you
then have a short montage of cartman acting out doing crazy shit like fighting with child soldiers of el salvadorian guerillas, participating in child fighting rings helping the poor in thirdworld shitholes to epic music then having the boys all together at the buss stop as nothing ever happened never mention it ever again

There is nothing preventing Craig flipping people off while holding Tweek's hand.

>end creek so it can stop replacing Kenny
Can we have both Creek and Kenny? How bout we have Creek replace Kyle

Fuck that, it can replace Stan for all I care. At least Kyle has some sort of personality

Pretty much everyone is saying
>Less adults
>more kids (other than Cartman and Kyle)
>back to crazy supernatural shit happening to the town
>back to it being crazy violent all the time
>cut back on the politics
>More Kenny development and less having him shoved in the background
>Keep PC Principal and Creek

But user Stan has the best episodes hands down.
>Hummels and Heroin
>Stanley's Cup
>Trapped in the Closet
>You're Getting Old
>Butterballs
>Freemium Isn't Free
>Woodland Critters Christmas
The fact that he is the most grounded is what makes his episodes so funny.

No season-long arcs, they've proved they can't conclude them

Just more standalone episodes, thats it, thats the cure for the disease

>Keep PC Principal and Creek
>creek
Fuck no

No one agrees with your shit taste.

I think it's great, love what they've been doing lately.

Who the fuck said keep PC Principal? Hes already a backround character since his personality already ran its course. What little interest I had in him went away during CartmanxHeidi when he was actually afraid of her.

>creek
>good taste

Cry harder you little bitch.

PC principal was entertaining in the last episode. I hope we see him with Strong next season.

>small previously unknown part of the school draws two people gay just because
>two were not gay before, now suddenly gay because they dont wanna fight other peoples thoughts anymore
explain to me how giving into peer pressure is a good taste thing, again?

Fuck off back to tumblr.

Last season was decent, keep that kind of consistency and I'll be satisfied.
I hope Heidi is still used and not reduced to a background character, incorporate more of the other kids into episodes and of course more creek.

>best episodes
>Stanley's Cup
That episode was shit

Thanks for confirming you're only here to shitpost.

Bro I like creek but isn't a shitpost. It's a legitimate argument

No, that's a headcanon and old bait.

The best part about all of this is how the ship doesn't even work since craig has his personality changed completely around tweek which is such awful writing.

Don't tell that to the Creekfags. They can't handle their ship getting criticized despite how nonsensical it was for Matt and Trey to make it happen in the first place.

>seething abusive lesbians
Boring.

Stan and kenny > kyle and cartman

I think they should focus on musical theatre. The sum total of anything they do on South Park from now on is still not going to be as good as the Book of Mormon.

Let it die, before it get to zombie simpson's level.

You do realize that Craig acted like other guys in terms of personality before Pandemic right? I swear you guys over exaggerate a lot.
They did their best to make sure they weren’t acting ooc.

It was comedy gold. Probably the harshest episode South Park has ever done but still hilarious.

Reminder

If they would at least put an end to those goddamn 'sensitive cartman' episodes >

Craig has gone from being a prop to generic bully to an active rival to the apathetic snarker he is today. He's one of the worst examples to pick on for being OOC.

Heiman is dead so at least there won't be anymore tiresome "romantic" subplots dragging down next season.

Have you never had a soft spot for someone before?

I'm personally fine with the contiunity and loose story arcs. Just stop fucking involving Trump-Garrison. Season 21's finale sucked because it completely threw out any conflicts started in the previous episode out the window in favor of Trump-Garrison nonsense.

Season 19's ending was fine, IMO.

South Park was it's best when it was character driven stories rather than episodes lampooning current events.

apathetic snarker is his thing now for years, of course they’ve tweaked him as he became more prominent but all the previous characteristics are still there so I don’t know what you’re complaining about.

This is actually a really bad idea. Dan Harmon's divorce is what caused season 3 of Rick and Morty to be so shit.

Now imagine Trey Parker getting divorced. This would probably lead to Randy and Sharon getting divorced (for real this time) and this would take a whole season if not multiple seasons. Everything wrong with the show would just become amplified. The focus on Randy. The relationship drama. Maybe they divorced over politics so enjoy more commentary you disagree with. You do not want this in the slightest.

Make them all animals.

THIS

the kyle character is tired and useless as cartmans foil because he cant win, wendy should replace kyle

creek can stay just for their own episode per season so long as in addition to it we ALSO get a craigs gang episode (can include tweek but gay moments should not be prominent unless the episode is about token, jimmy, and clyde adapting to it)

cartman can stay since hes the main attraction of the show
randy can have at most one episode per season
butters can have his couple of eps per season

kenny and stan need a couple episodes or b-plots just to themselves so they can both split the extra plots randy takes up per season

each season should work on expanding one side character for at most 3 episodes just to expand the world of south park in the way that they did for PC principal, creek, and heidi

and MOST importantly do not show garrison ever again hes been the center of 4 seasons straight and has been a tired half baked cartman wannabe since he had the sex change all the way to now

im tired of the family guy formula where randy gets into some stupid shit for plot A, cartman wants to have fun for plot B, and kyle has to be the killjoy for plot C that ties into both plots through story or narrative and for FUCKS sake stop with the continuity shit, we tried it, it sucks

We're all animals.

TO ALL MY FELLOW PHONE DESTROYER PLAYERS:

IF YOU'RE NOT A MYSTIC PLAYER WHO RAGEQUITTED AFTER THE LAST BALANCE UPDATE AND AARE STILL LOOKING FOR A TEAM, THEN LOOK NO FURTHER: Sup Forumsmblr Sup Forumsws IS CURRENTLY RECRUITING NEW PLAYERS!

team events are coming S O O N tm as well so its a good time to look at teams

when I get fireball to lvl 5 maybe ill consider making the jump to Sup Forumsmblr Sup Forumsws but without a discord I dunno if its worth

also made this in case anyone wanted to see some of the upgraded stats

beware of cyborg kenny, that shit looks crazy

Thinking that I should level up Shaman Token to either replace Sally or Poseidon Stan. Thoughts?

I'll inquire with the team to see if they'd be interested in having a Discord. You're right it'd be a good thing to have. You're doing God's work by the way.

Make it less about pop culture that will be dated in 3 days and more about the town itself and the sht that goes on there

I'd be interested in being in their discord since the chat system is trash.

ditch regeneration for lightning bolt
dunno if SOMM is worth it before lvl 3 especially when youre also running poseidon but I guess you just wanna give him a shot

IM personally not a fan of bandita so id suggest purify over her in case of cyborgs, mind controls, AQR, and STG on your important units but thats just me

really cool to see another dude rockin the lvl 5 commons tho, once I get 5 more Ill have a lvl 4 hookhand which im super excited for

thanks bud, heres my current tier list in case anyone didnt see in the last couple threads

considering cyborg kenny and rogue token for it right now rather than just special case cards

thats the big reason to use it for teams, the chat system gets cleared at random points and straight up shuts down often

By staying in their own world. I'm really sick of people who think South Park episodes with social commentary is kino. I just want to see the South Park kids doing regular kid shit again with a movie parody every now and then. Matt and Trey should save their social commentary for their 3 parters.

this

I never played any Mystic cards before the nerf, I'm using a few though now that I'm using Stan of Many Moons besides Program Stan. I don't use Zen Cartman though, just Friar Jimmy, Angel Wendy, Choir butters, Medusa Bebe, and Regen. Running Adventure cards and two neutrals, I'm really crushing with this deck.

Team events are gonna be the shit, I wonder how big the rewards will be. I'm in a very active group, all requests get filled and I get tons of xp from all the donations.

choir butters is really bad, its one of the epics/legends that stayed shit even after the buffs

honestly its just not a good time to play mystic, adv/sci-fi is the way to play right now since poison is unstoppable

My main deck is adventure and sci-fi, new deck is adv/mystic, 3rd deck is adv/fantasy, and 4th deck is fantasy/sci-fi. I've tweeked them all except my new one, I really could remove butters, I'd replace him with shaman token but I'm waiting until I have him at lvl 5.

if I had the coins id work on sci-fi but since events havent given coins im struggling to get enough for the themes im already in

Well how much do you play? You're cashing in on the coins Butters sells in the shop right? Have you maxed out the campaign mode?

yeah I cash in coins every day and work to locker limit

I maxed out adventure and mystic and only play the other two when im low on coin

dont see the point in putting in all that effort to start a new theme when I could just use those same coins on the themes im already working in
if events were liberal with the coins it would be easy since I do those in the first place, the only event I didnt complete was the sci-fi event with the only non-scifi cards being barbrady and starvin marvin

I can do any event. I buy coins until they start costing 135 pvp tickets. I'd really like to be able to flip through peoples collections and coach them but it's a hassle to try. I flipped through my roommates decks and immediately told him where he was fucked up, he started doing better afterwards.

yeah I try to help anyone that posts here

the only reason I couldnt do the sci-fi event was because it was too late into rank reset and im not in sci-fi plus I didnt want to waste mats on barbrady and marvin

I at least made top 500 rewards, but these nerfs are shooting me down so I might not be getting past that for the 8th

>all clyde cards are in the list
Good kid.

>Officially add Butters to the 4 main protagonist boys and make him a main character like Stan, Kyle Cartman in plots, Kenny and him are besties.
>Somehow make Linda more relevant and Stephen more evil.
>Make Kenny more a player in plots.
>Have butters and bebe develop a friendship if not romance.
>Bring back butters little sidekick

This my own wants.

>Bring back butters little sidekick
That's Dougie a.k.a General Disarray to you, lad.

Take all those libtard cucks off the writing team. Liberals like with anything destroyed south park. If you disagree then you're part of the problem too. Faggots.

South park is obnoxiously centrist you false flagging tumblr mong.

Fuck you faggot they wanted to bash and continue to bash Trump. They didn't think he could win. Just like the rest of the liberal media. Fuck off you soyfag.

Although you are obviously Sup Forums cancer i still unironically agree with you.

>Have butters and bebe develop a friendship if not romance.
Unusual pairing choice but okay. They'd have to resolve the gender war and Butters going full MRA first.