Democratic voters have more college degrees than Republican voters

>democratic voters have more college degrees than Republican voters
>Republican voters have more highschool diplomas than democratic voters

What does it mean?

Sort of how fatalities were reduced by helmets in war, but head injuries increased.

more republicans went to high school in the united states. more liberals went to high school in mexico or that other one

Sounds like the polls are glitching again.

It means there are more educated and more uneducated people in DNC. likely a dual hump in their bell curve.

Democrats are either unemployable leftards with useless arts degrees or illiterate illegals.
Republicans finished high school then got jobs

Young people have always sided with liberals, while old people are usually more conservative.

Education, especially college education, wasn't as common 50 years ago ss it is now. You pretty much got your high school diploma and you were set for most jobs.

It's different now.

So the reason why liberals collectively have more college education is because they are younger.

>Republicans finished high school then got jobs

What jobs?

It means Democrats ran out of illegals to bus to the polls, so they stated bringing in kids.

He who controls the memes controls the universe

As someone who returned to college to complete a degree after 20+ years in the "uneducated" workforce, I was amazed at the lack of intelligence by many of my college peers. Don't ever make the mistake of thinking that all "smart" people have a college education or that all college educated people are "smart".

>D fell for the college meme and end up with 50k $ debt, unemployed and on welfare
>R go into trades immediately after schol becoming landowners and taxpayers

Prove me wrong.

Protip: You cunt.

walmart.

is it really how it is? I'm 36 without a GED and wonder how it would look like.

HOWEVER
More white college degree people voted for Trump than for American Merkel.
A shitton of college blacks and hispanics voted for Hillary. And you can get into college as a person of colour pretty easly. You don't have to be smart.

So basically, liberals are still lying pieces of shit who misuse media for their favour.

Poor guy.

More white educated voters voted for Trump.

There is no correlation either way. Just minorities votes Hillary, whites voted Trump.

This, college is mostly a social meme for middle class whites. Even in STEM you can skate by through undergrad and get a good GPA without too much trouble, unless you're an idiot and spend 8 hours a day in the library studying inefficiently and getting coffee every 20 minutes.

Tons of entitled kids. I was shocked by stupidity and lack of effort from a portion of the student body. There were some dedicated, hard working young people too. A true cross section of society really.

Nice evil trips, kek approves

Pretty much this.
Most people in college are genuinely borderline retarded.

Democrats have them DeVry and ITT diplomas

democrat voters are more likely to have a college degree or no diploma at all, when republican voters are more likely to have only a high school diploma.

Hence why owning land was a requisite for voting. You had to have skin in the game.