Why is Bruce Wayne such a great character, Sup Forums?

Why is Bruce Wayne such a great character, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b_WRDZaydrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SHNvj79I7Fg
youtube.com/watch?v=p_Z-KlbYpgo
youtube.com/watch?v=FiMqZmNHU1I
youtube.com/watch?v=G9xzhyp431c
rdorothywayneright.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=D-Sq4CCYfBY
youtube.com/watch?v=1HQdmRZhnrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're not fooling anybody, Roger Smith.

Stop being such a louse, OP.

But he’s not. He’s a whiney bitch who is overrated because he relates to the “fallacies of man,” when in actuality the only similarities he has with his audience of comic nerds is that he’s human.

He’s been rewritten hundreds of times, with each new iteration more elongated and dull than the last. It’s time for his comics to end.

>Ladderbro going full Jake Skywalker
I should've seen this one coming

Hold up...

He keeps crazy people like batman from destroying the city with his many ballroom fundraisers.

Why does Marlon Brando grow the best tomatoes? There are some questions that just don't have simple answers, OP.

Forgot my pic.

Funny enough Dorothy is the one with the Wayne lastname Wayneright

Power fantasy

I like it when He has girl sidekicks

Also this thread is lacking fucking tomatoes. yo!

But Bruce Wayne relates to vegetables such as tomatoes.

Scarecrow really was one scary motherfucker. I would move town if I saw that guy on the streets.

>tomato
>vegetable
You're the reason why people like the Joker exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=b_WRDZaydrQ

tomatoes are a fruit, they have seeds and are basically overgrown berries, its a common mistake though

But he has such truths to share with us

the cool thing about this guy is that he's also a reference to the Space Mummy from Giant Robo.

the OST is absolute Kino material
youtube.com/watch?v=SHNvj79I7Fg
youtube.com/watch?v=p_Z-KlbYpgo

for real.
okay now I found it.

youtube.com/watch?v=FiMqZmNHU1I

youtube.com/watch?v=G9xzhyp431c
its SHOWTIME!

I need you to rape Schwarzwald, it's the only way to stop him.

Well you have better chances than this

so any feels from this show. I enjoyed it

>Name of God intensifies

This wallpaper...holy shit it takes me back

Schwatzwald is probably one of my favorite characters ever. I love when he is speaking to Alan and then Big Duo devours Alan.

If samurai Jack gets a new season and FLCL gets two more, can’t Big O get a final season to explain what the hell is going on?

Even if it did- it would still be disappointing because the creator never actually thought of one.

t. salty mouseketeer.

Samurai Jack was always up in the air which meant it hadn't been cancel just not renewed. FLCL was never meant to have more seasons. It was a one and done story, it coming back now means some businessman got the rights to it and wants to milk it dry. Why we can't get another season of Big O is because CN straight up cancel which usually kills a show.

Man, did ever thought that Batman looks a lot like Roger Smith?

FLCL should have stayed dead. It is perfect in what it is. Any sequel they do is going to taint it with unnecessary exposition. FLCL was a product of its time, and cannot be recreated.

Same thing with Big O. I am perfectly content with its ending being "What the hell is happening?"

The mystery is the appeal.

>New FLCL
Oh fuck no. This is real. Why is this real!?

No real mystery from the ending of Season 02, everyone in the Big O is a computer generated television show that was made to entertain/appease/distract the masses, sell merchandise, help/impede war, and not have to pay actors/screen writers.
Almost all Cartoons and even some TV shows use CGI, which usually involves digital models of the characters that can be animated like in a video game or claymation.
Someone probable either restarted the simulation world to either make a sequel/movie/etc OR an old director/stage hand restarted everything to relive the golden days and thats that for those in the simulation. All they can do is live in the world that they exist in, try their best to live, and hope for a better tomorrow.

>some has a website about Dorothy named rdorothywayneright.com/
welp that is some dedication to a waifu there

Well, he does have good taste, I'll give him that.

More anime girls should aspire to be Dorothy tier.

Korone from Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou has the same level of snark of Dorothy
youtube.com/watch?v=D-Sq4CCYfBY

>tfw you remember that one time 40 years ago when Gordon Rosewater was on Batman: The Animated Series

youtube.com/watch?v=1HQdmRZhnrQ

Sweet. The man has taste.

>Design & words © Mara K. All rights reserved.
*woman

Oh please, that's nothing compared to Cammyfan

I'm sorry but you all have to go b/a/ck

But Big O is honorary Sup Forums. Sorry you didn't get the memo!

What the fuck? Why does Bruce look like he is going to make an OBJECTION?

Big O was *literally* funded by Cartoon Network for their Toonami block so fuck off with this one

There's no honorary Sup Forums, no honorary Sup Forums, and no honorary Sup Forums
Honorary Sup Forums shouldn't exist

Y'mean right? Sup Forums has shit taste and doesn't even like mecha.

Also Big O IS honorary Sup Forums, Adult Swim literally funded the second season. For the same reason, you can consider FLCL to be honorary Sup Forums since the next two seasons were funded by Adult Swim.

>Roger Smith and Gordon Rosewater discuss tomatoes.jpg

It's not "honorary Sup Forums". It's literally Japanese batman. Ergo it is as much Sup Forums as it is Sup Forums and /m/.

If it's honorary why did OP had to resort with a stealth thread?

Is it a ladder or stepladder?

How if FLCL a product of its time? I mean yes its fine the way it is as a short series absolutely.

But to my recollection nothing about it seemed time locked.

I'd like to see Dorothy's Big O face.

It's not a stealth thread. We were literally talking about how cool Bruce Wayne is before you starting sperging about Sup Forums and Big O.

Why is Phoenix Wright in Wayne Manor?

No you got it wrong, that's the mpreg offspring of Bruce and Phoenix. Everyone knows about Roger Wayne.

ayy

Well moot disagreed, so fuck you

The ending is fine as it is.