How do we feel about a C - B list super hero, turning into an A list...

How do we feel about a C - B list super hero, turning into an A list? Because as we speak they’re already filming black panther 2 and putting him in various shows and tv series now...

You made this thread yesterday.

>Because as we speak they’re already filming black panther 2

U wot?

How about not pulling fake news out of your ass

Good. He deserves it way more than Iron Man or Hulk did. Cap, Panther, and Spidey all deserve their spots up there.

it feels amazing

the only thing that feels better is seeing A-listers and "cultural icons" dropping to below Z-listers and are being openly mocked and hated by all of society

If BP2 is as average as BP1 was, will people still praise it for it's poc-orientaton or will that good will have died out with a second one?

Your fucking retarded if you think, the heads at marvel and disney didn’t green light it after the estimates coming out.

Have not seen the movie yet but judging from civil was he seems to be a really boring character so i am in no rush to see it.

On topic:
Sure, bring in more of the low tier stuff (remember, we had Howard the fucking duck)
but dont give them solo movies if you cant use them for anything else than brownie points

Green lighting a movie project does not mean it’s begun “filming”.

How about you stop being a fucking jackass?

No they will probably praise because its a good movie like the first one

The first one was pretty average, the villain was the most entertaining part. It was like a half-step below Dr. Strange

Are you literally complaining about a fictional character getting uppity?

I thought it was fantastic, and many others do too, I can honestly say that I put it up there with the Cap trilogy, and Spiderman 1 & 2

No different than when Iron Man did it.

Stark was in nobodies A list before Iron Man I.

Weren't half the original Avengers b-listers in the comics? Marvel pissed away their biggest names before the MCU started. Besides, I'd rather they gradually bring in new blood as they phase out the olders Avengers instead of just abruptly changing it.

You can say the exactly same about wonder woman, yet we all know there is a lot of brownie points involved

BP is another overrated and mediocre movie filled with flaws

No ones saying the movie is flawless but people are praising it because its a good movie, just because your in the minority doesn't mean the film is bad dude

So what are your top 5 MCU movies? BP wasnt my favorite, but it was definitely up there. Nothing that I would call mediocre

Who do you mean?

Justice League, I imagine.

Well, Wolverine was once a C-lister, too. It happens.

If I'm a company and I have the opportunity to jump one of my properties to the A-list, I do it. Why wouldn't I?

Characters getting elevated to a more venerated status through an event or events that defines their character or setting in a more positive light is always good, it's just a matter of keeping that momentum going to keep them in that spotlight, that's the hard part.

I'm just glad that Captain America is getting positive attention, despite the fact that half of his name is something that a good portion of the world generally despises or doesn't have a positive opinion of whether its justified or not.

>C - B list super hero, turning into an A list
That's pretty much been the story of the entire MCU, with a few exceptions. Nobody gave a fuck about Iron Man, Guardians, or Doctor Strange before they got movies. It actually is kind of nice, I enjoy seeing lesser known/appreciated characters finally get the spotlight.

>he still thinks normies care about all those nobodies
Poor Ladderbro.

>Living meme earning his pay

Normies fucking love Iron Man and Guardians. Not so much Doctor Strange.

I mean that's been happening for 10 years straight

Rember when no one knew who the fuck Thor and iron Man we're?

When antman was a joke?

When The avengers we're just the lame justice league light?

This bait is of the lowest quality.

>we
Kill yourself faggot
Also its no big deal Iron Man use to be b class before his movie.

>antman was a joke
Still is.
>The avengers we're just the lame justice league light
Still are.

>Guardians
Obviously, LE EBIN DANCE OFF X-DDDD helped.

We're not talking about WHY normies like Guardians, we're talking about whether or not they do...

Black Panther is no C/B lister, he's just underrated. But he's been around for so many huge stories, so many big Avengers events, so many crossovers. His presence in the Marvel universe is arguably more significant than someone like Daredevil or Thor who would have been more popular just a couple years ago. But anyone who acts like T'challa was a nobody before this movie just hasn't been paying attention to comics at all

Not that user, but id say even my favorite MCU movie is still mediocre compared to the entire world of films out there. You’re either underage or dont watch very many movies.