Trump will create a national right to carry law

>Trump will create a national right to carry law
>Trump will remove restrictions on guns
>Trump will remove restrictions on magazines
>Trump will uphold freedoms, constitutional values and principles that the US was founded on.
donaldjtrump.com/policies/constitution-and-second-amendment/
Are you ready for a golden age of guns and freedom?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XS4ANd0NCQQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Community_organizing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You fucking bet I am

Burger with a federal felony. Will Trump let me petition to get my gun rights back? There's a process to do it through the ATF, but Congress has explicitly prohibited any money being spent on the program in every budget since 1992.

>burger
>flag
You best be proxyin, nigger

>implying there are even any real foreigners here

>Proxyfagging on a phone

Remove nfa!

B-but Obama c-cried on camera...

No he wont. Trump is no different than any other political hack - he said shit to get people rilied up, now hes in office.

Dammit, I need to know if Trump will let me have guns n shit.

Buy a cap and ball pistol.

I can actually buy any gun that was designed or manufactured before 1905 (or 1918, or something like that), so I could get a revolver but the ammo would be a problem.

Much clips!

I'm not sure he can do that...

Felony for what?

I just use heavy duty mace now. I keep a ballpeen hammer under my seat too, just in case. I live in suburbia, but you can never be too safe.

Unauthorized access to a protected computer with intent to defraud.

I don't think restoring rights to felons is a priority for anybody

You're out of luck.
I'm pretty sure he only cares about gun rights for citizens with a clean criminal and mental health record, and is rather strict on others

You do realize that the president has no power to create law, right?

The only power he has by way of nullifying law would be to pardon every person convicted of laws with which he doesn't agree.

Congrats burgers!
The rest of the Anglosphere will stay cucked though.

FN Model 1903/Browning No.2

Cheapish, reliable, uses .32ACP.

Enjoy your black powder

Gay.

I'm no expert, but don't the republicans have control over both the senate and house.
That and I think he gets to pick 4 new supreme court justices.

I know it won't have enough support to explicitly create a program for it, but he could allow funding of the ATF program that is already on the books.

Most felonies are state convictions, and almost every state has a program for first time nonviolent offenders to have their rights restored. The ATF program is the federal version of that.

I'm actually looking at those precharged pneumatic guns. You can only get 3-5 shots with them, but they're strong enough to bring down a deer from 200 yards. Those would be completely legal for me.

>remove restriction of wife beaters and crazy people denied gun ownership

I can't forsee any problem with this.

Oh it's this guy
We all know this, but the president just needs to push the idea and have the legislature pass it knowing the president will sign it. They can communicate to each other

How about reinstatement of 2nd amendment rights to those with non-violent felonies?

No he just has one vacancy to fill

Two more justices could retire soon

>ammo would be a problem
Nigga you can make everything besides primers. Just buy a fucking cap n ball repro and blenty of bore butter to keep the rust away. Turns out felons are retarded, who woulda thought?

I got an enhancement for my crime involving an infrastructure critical to national security. Can I be not gay now?

Why doesn't anyone focus in the IMPORTANT part?
> A well regulated Militia
Our militia is shit. SHIT.

It doesn't say that anywhere you mong

Best of luck on getting something to shoot with. If it makes you feel any better the next thing I want to get into is air rifles and bp, so there's no shame in it

thats really bad user. hope you are being better

I mean, from a legal standpoint.

Hell, getting a gun is easy as can be if I weren't concerned with the legal consequences. I can legally own a revolver, but the ammo would have to be exclusively for a gun designed or manufactured before 1905 or 1918, which is where I'd run into issues.

I agree

It would be a lot better if we didn't have those arbitrary gun restrictions holding it back.

Never does it say the militia has to be formed it simply implies that a well regulated militia is necessary to the security of a free state, therefore the right of the people to bear Arms must remain oki ^^

Four is a relative best case scenario but pretty likely, almost certainly three

You have to go back

Pneumatic guns are completely legal for me. I just haven't gotten around to buying one. They make a. 357 long rifle that fires at 2000psi. It's supposed to drop a deer at 200-300 yards.

youtu.be/XS4ANd0NCQQ

It's glorious. I want to repeal all the bullshit suppressor laws.

Yeah, I'm doing great now. It was horrible then, but it snapped me out of a career that I hated and forced me to start my own business. Now I make way more than I ever could have before and I'm my own boss. It's been a lot of hard work, but things are falling into place. I've also got a nice little house and a girl I've been dating for 3 years.

I want them to pass the Hearing Protection Act

>antyder att det inte finns utlänningar här
Jänkare är halvt efterblivna :^)

>even trump has been duped into using three commas
somebody get ahold of their team

The halfrican and that disgusting tranny shall be banished to circus side shows.

>guns and ammo will become cheap and affordable again.

Please stop debating this. The whole thread will just attract retarded antis that don't know what regulated means, just ignore any questions on if we are actually allowed to bear arms

I'll be able to buy .22 at any fun store.

Can I just say that while we are on the topic of weapons that I would like to see trench knives and switchblades brought back because knife laws are pointless

>tfw low end shotgun in the UK is about £600 and shells are about £1 a piece

The whole text need to be markt reatrd.

You dont pick lines in the law that benefit your pov. The whole text count.

Only if your in a militia your allowed to bear arms.

I'm hoping for this, I don't need anymore guns, but would love a suppressor without all the bullshit

This

.45 long colt is an ancient round still in production today

>Are you ready for a golden age of guns and freedom?
You bet your fucking ass I am.

so far only one justice, Scalia, murdered by the Demoshits.

But Ginsberg, kennedy and souter might kick off on their own soon, no murder required. And if he picks some really conservative justices, we might even get our full autos back, without (((tax stamps))).

Defeating hillary is the best thing that ever happened. The supreme court has the final say on what goes down in this country. Just look how they subverted the will of the people in literally dozens of states on fag "marriage". The president and congress have nothing like that kind of power.

wtf, if it's 1918, just get a 1911. they're fucking everywhere. if 1905, get a peacemaker.

you don't know much about guns do you?

i don't even see what the big deal is small arms aren't going to stop the weapons the government owns. the government could nuke a city within hours and even 10 million people made an uprising with their small arms they would all be cut down with in days.

I am not against guns or people owning them but the whole idea where you think by having them they make you safer isn't realistic. threats often come with no warning and at many times when least convenient.

NIGGA
CAP AND BALL IS LITERALLY LEAD, POWDER AND PRIMER
NOTHING ELSE
QUIT WASTING YOUR DIGITS ON MOUTHBREATHING
GO BUY SOME LEAD FISHING WEIGHTS
GO PISS IN A CUP AND MIX IT WITH SULFUR AND CHARCOAL
GO BUY SOME FUCKING PRIMERS
GOD

YES

Here's your (you) ackmed.

I'm just glad that I'll still be able to build an AR 15 when I start buying the parts in a few months. I feel like a dirty commie since all I own is a Mosin Nagant and a Type 56 SKS.

Standing armies are unconstitutional in the US, yet we have them. Just because the US no longer has local Militia does not remove the right of the people to have weapons which would allow for constitutional militia.

Are you retarded? US citizens are taxpayers you retard, if the government nuked a city it would put itself billions of dollars in the whole, to say nothing of the PR fallout.

The point of the amendment is that thousands of armed people cannot simply be rounded up in trucks and taken off to internment camps. Armed people can resist, and when mixed in with civilians who are non-targets, they cannot simply be killed with drone strikes or JDAMs, they would have to be weeded out by hand at enormous expense. Politicians can be assassinated, civil servants can be killed, power lines can be cut, power plants destroyed, the nation can be forced to its knees without any large engagements at all.

As for unpredictable threats, that's why it's the right to keep and BEAR arms. You carry them with you in case of inconvenient threats.

>I don't need any more guns
U wot m8?

So when is he going to get rid of the NSA then?

>nuke your own land

If that's what you wanted you should have elected Rand Paul.
Both Trump and Hillary are big on spying

Oh man are you dumb

Trying to exercise a little self control here

>Oh it's this guy

I'm the guy who lives in a state where I can open or concealed carry without any special permission slips from my public servants. I'm the guy who has read and understands the constitution.

It is what it is. IF this was a priority among "republicans" they have had many chances to introduce legislation in the past and they have not. Your fantasy about them being anything other than Marxists with slightly better rhetoric is going to be shattered over the next 4 years.

>Only if your in a militia your allowed to bear arms.

That is clearly not what is written, though luckily "militia" is defined in 10 U.S. Code § 311

Also we really don't give a shit what you jew-ruled cuckolds think.

Stop stop STOP!!! You really don't give a fuck, do you?

We get it, babydicks. You managed to meme a narcissistic, grossly unqualified, pussy grabbing orange orangutan into the Presidency. Here, let me give you a standing ovation.

Meanwhile, normal Americans are hurting. The system cheated us out of having our President. A rigged electoral system set up by white men delayed the first woman President ! ! !

It's sick. It's sad. And it's heartbreaking.

What's worse, we will ALL have to fucking suffer under President Pussygrabber until Democrats sweep Congress in 2018 and then immediately impeach the orange slug.

This is America, assholes,and you ruined it for at least a goddamn generation. I hope you're still laughing when you see the kids screaming as their Muslim and Mexican parents are loaded in black trucks for deportation. I hope you're still laughing when you find a woman willing to put up with the miserable alt right stumps in your pants, only to find out President Pussygrabber let Pence BAN birth control. I hope you're still laughing your evil, sick asses off when hate crimes spike 10,000%, and black people have to band together just to avoid being hunted by fascist thugs after Drumpf's housing policies gut their communities.

The joke is on all of us. Honestly it hurts like hell waking up every fucking day since Hillary lost, knowing we threw away a good woman for a racist, insane, and sadistic piece of orange dogshit no sane country would ever elect postmaster.

You have DAMNED this country, maybe the entire planet, and I have to come here every fucking day to see you laughing like we aren't all hanging over the edge of a cliff. Literally eat my shit !!!!!

Is it odd I support gun rights for felons? I mean, obviously not while they are imprisoned, but after they serve their time, I feel like they should be able to own weapons like any other citizen.I think I remember early American law supported this. I read sometime ago that people released from prison after serveing their sentence were given the right to ask for a pistol (and sometimes a horse also) in order to defend against revenge or vigilante attacks or something along those lines. Might be bullshit.

I guess I have the 'old school' sense of justice, where those who serve time proportional to the crime should be left alone after.

The whole felony thing warps me a little bit, I just see too many possibilities of abuse by the government of such a thing to restrict rights of certain people (not actuall hardcore criminals). Anything above 1 year jail time being considered a felony is too abuseable, there are just too many bullshit laws that a government can arbitrarily throw at you if they need to.

Figured so. Certain parts of the constitution are fine to support while others aren't. It is disappointing but I guess one step at a time.

>Armed people can resist

Many armed individuals do not automatically make an army.

The capitalist atomization of society has reached levels where the feds can now easily "snipe" any person they might deem potentially dangerous without storming and occupying an entire district. Their next-door neighbors might notice, but they won't raise their guns to a group of riot-gear-clad cops/agents/commandos.

So I honestly don't get the logic of armed resistance with regard to the 2nd Amendment. A militia is an organization, not just a sum of largely unconnected individuals.Is there a single neighborhood militia that could defend against a government assault? The idea is laughable.

will Trump fund my medical degree?

2nd amendment is our right to carry/conceal in idaho. it'll be about time the rest of you faggots caught up

Hopefully he makes it easier to import russian firearms. I really want a dragunov but they're like 30000 US.

>grossly unqualified

king nigger was a "community organizer"

wtf is that even?

Are you literally shaking?

Having felony records expunged is just a matter of staying out of trouble for a certain number of years (how many depends on the category of crime) and filling out some forms and paying a nominal filing fee.

That said, really how hard is it to not commit felonies?

Say you're an aboriginal and you can go to an Ivy League university with a full scholarship.
Minorities are like pokemon to US universities, gotta catch em all

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Community_organizing

dafaq, go on, what is your skillset

Armed resistance is not only logical, but incredibly hard for the government to defeat.

See also the way half-starved afghans have held off the US army for the last 15 years.

as far as I'm concerned, if private citizens cannot own nuclear weapons than the 2nd amendment is just a sham.

Why should illegals or foreigners be able to buy a gun? People do realize that regulations exist for a reason right? Certainly Trump is not this foolish?

Meanwhile we've got the EU semi-automatic gun ban in 2 days.
Godspeed Ameribros

You know what is really funny though? Gun manufacturers dislike Trump, gun sales rocketed under Obama because everyone was afraid he was gonna take their guns again.

If you are in Texas you can own one five years after discharge.

Texas penal code 46.04

With mass surveillance of the domestic population, they are rapidly getting better and better at determining who may be dangerous in some way, and to get rid of that person early on.

It will never even come to anything like armed resistance. They can simply fabricate a random reason to arrest/kill someone and that's it. The neighborhood will hear about it days later through the rumor mill.

You're fantasizing about something that will never return. Local militias are an obsolete tactic in the times of societal atomization and electronic mass surveillance.

because he has a long political career backing him up, years in the Senate and congress, right?

Stop trying to argue that 400 million guns in the hands of 300 million people isn't a force, you sound completely ridiculous. Just because germany's completely cucked doesn't mean we're next.

I wish I was. It would still be illegal federally to own guns if I were in Texas, but the feds only come in to play if the gun or ammo ever crossed state lines. So I would have to buy a gun and ammo made in Texas.

I've been looking through the laws more, and I think I'm just going to wait it out. I can definitely get a black powder gun, but that isn't much fun. Any other kind of legal loophole would be fun to gave, but it would be a scenario where I'd be arrested until the cops could validate my story. It's really not worth it.

I'll just stick to the pneumatic rifles for now. They're powerful enough to play around with on the weekend. Maybe Trump will allow the ATF to start processing applications for felons to get their rights back soon.

Wonder if felonies can be gotten around, 302s can as well