Does he still love her?

Does he still love her?

He sure doesn't love Huntress Wiz, but I don't think he loves PB either.

Pajama War makes you think so but that was 4 seasons ago now. I'm pretty sure they all hate each other now.

Inb4
>Cloudy was a great F/J episode
No It wasn't. It was some shitty writer self inserting some stupid thing she did with her sister and it was forgettable at best.

do you still watch it?

What episode was this screengrab from? I don't remember it at all.

I hope not, finn deserves better

>He sure doesn't love Huntress Wiz

He didn't deny his love for HW in The Wild Hunt. He even kissed her.

autism

Depends on how each boarder feels at the time and how much they want him to suffer

He'd be an idiot to. She's a sociopath.

O ARCHITECT
I SHOULD HAVE BEEN YOUR ENDGAME SHIP

Seems more like both he and the writers are just settling honestly.

No more than that which is present in everyone who still watches AT.

No, he'd probably still pound her tight little virgin gumhole though

Probably not romantically anymore since he kind of gets what she is about now and figures it wouldn't go anywhere.

He is just incredibly loyal to her

I think he knows that he won't score but he would if he could at any given point.

>some shitty writer self inserting some stupid thing she did with her sister
what are you talking about?

and it doesn't seem very forgettable if it gets you so worked up you shit on it when no one's even talking about that episode

>Best Girl
>Settling

I don't get it. He is her knight and she is "his lady". Isn't that weird if you want to have a casual life and date different women? A knight's lady is a sort of his oneitis so it feels weird now.

He doesn't even have to do anything for her if he wanted to. She is not his princess, he is not under her influence. I don't get this loyalty thing. It was understandable seasons ago because she was his main interest but now she's not, yet he acts the same way. Kinda inconsistent unless I am not seeing something.

>HW
>settling

Name me one better girl that Finn has a chance with

He's known her and has been working with / for her most of his life (on top of her being his first crush). Not too far fetched that he is loyal to her.

Of course he can move on to different women to have an actual romance with but PB will always remain as an important figure in his life

How did he even get to know her? Was it ever shown/explained?

Someone always talks about that episode whenever anyone says they didn't like elements or that Finn and Jake don't act like friends or brothers anymore

Loves no, admires like a Knight does his King yes.

Not in the actual show, there's the pilot but the show doesn't care about what the pilot said. It creates a likely framework for what happened though: Finn and Jake were new to the area or whatever, saw IK kidnapping Bubblegum, rescued her, and became her knights/champions.

>that Finn has a chance with
None, hence the term “settling”.

If you're trying to argue Finn and Jake aren't friendly or act like brothers to each other anymore you're stupid

Everyone in the show has a mild disdain for each other. Only continually associating due to their circumstances.

That is objectively not true when it comes to Finn and Jake, you're so cynical you just construct everything to fit this personal narrative. Finn and Jake are still bros who enjoy spending time with each other and you have to willfully ignore everything shown on screen to think otherwise.

I get thinking they're boring now, or feeling that their relationship was more loving and friendly in early seasons, but if you think they have a mild disdain for each other you're stupid, or you don't watch the show

every character in this show is a piece of shit,
it should have ended after season 3,
maybe even earlier.

He is known as "Finn the Hero".

A hero answers when a Princess is in trouble.

That's all there is to it honestly. Finn's a helper.

*season 5

If he doesn't, why does he let her lord over him? Why does he stick around just to receive orders to risk his life from that cunt? She doesn't shower him with rewards and neither is he treated well. Why doesn't he take his hero skills elsewhere and become a loved and respected hero?

Chivalry only exists in that form because knights were christfag permavirgins
Ladies could have multiple knights because they were rich nobles, knights either served nobles or kingdoms or powerful church states

from my non-educated knowledge base, at least I think that's right

t. cuckfag

>Implying I’m the Cuck fav here
I’m not the one so desperate he’s ignoring the obvious truth

I wish we had gotten some prequel episodes that show Finn getting to know the whole Candy Kingdom business. What's the reason he is so attached to it? There are many different kingdoms in Ooo.

Millennials have no concept of love beyond physical intimacy. Most of this "will they won't they" nonsense stems from adolescent sexual discomfort.

No one loves anyone. It's a cartoon.

dis bitch don't know how a grill work

PB was his best friend, and it's the closest to their house.

Unless Huntress wizard is Finn, Finn never said he loved her

was Bubbline made real?

The whole point of knights are evolutions of mercenaries hired by lords but developed into a culture of a respectable job in protecting lords

pretty much, yeah.

Not explicitly, the show keeps adding hints but keeps enough plausible deniability that if you wanted to you could still interpret them as friends even though it's pretty obvious what's happening

She's a woman.

So basically, no they’re just weirdos to everyone but thirsty yurifags.

If you want to be willfully obtuse and interpret it that way yes

No dumbass, they're fucking to everyone but kids. And soccer moms if they ask.

PB has nice boobs :)

nah

She could mold some for herself, and Marcy can shapeshift a bigger rack. So their flatness just shows how unwilling they are to do something nice for Finn.

always best ship!

Nah, still second place.

Behind Finnceline?

it just werks :^)

Best boy mating fiercely and passionately in a sacred ritual for hours on end with best girl beats violent rocker ready to do it anytime, anywhere.

Although, I do say you have fine taste, user.

>That fucking neck
Now I remember where the spoon meme came from

I think it was even worse in Evicted

>because knights were christfag permavirgins
No, knights were often notoriously promiscuous. When you're a rich noble it tends to be easier to sweep peasant ladies off their feet than when you're just another dirt farmer. Landed gentry often carried on affairs with the peasant women on their property.

Spoon girls are best girls

That looks slightly less spoony, actually.

>t. millennial who thinks he was born in the wrong generation.

If you go with the "strawberry = virginity" meme, she's giving Finn a hint.

>"strawberry = virginity"
what

t. reddit

True, PB can be whatever you want her to be

It appears in Marian lore (as in the Virgin Mary) and was considered a symbol of purity and virginity in the middle ages. Before this, it symbolized love and was affiliated with Aphrodite.

absolutely selfish is what it is

Pretty much. Tumblr won and the show has been pretty much shit ever since. The last season is better than the couple before it, but it's still lost its soul.