I...I was nice today

I...I was nice today...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z9ZXOX9kQfQ?t=3m55s
youtube.com/watch?v=-yUafzOXHPE
youtu.be/ZZNgOiCGH9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a shame so few people seem to remember this episode, it was probably the creepiest in the original series along with this fucking scene, way more disturbing than Sven Hoek

Nice...to all those INSIPID LITTLE MONKEYS!

This scene is pretty much the epitome of Ren and Stimpy. This and the one where he starts to describe how he's going to assault Stimpy and his cousin.

Answering their stupid letters...

>SCREEEECH
>"Its happening again!"
>"My brain!"
>"MY HOT."
>"STINGING.."
>vocal distortion "BRAAAAAAAAIN"
>screaming into a hellfire before ending scene

Top quality

My hands....DIRTY

>"The idol of millions. He's a fool! Blind, silly little fool. How easily I could end the farce... with these hands! These DIRTY hands! And with these hands, I hold the fate of millions! They think he's a god, but he's as mortal as we. I know!"

Looking back on this episode now, this is some dark, twisted shit.

The dirt... it won't come off.

How easily I could end the farce...With these hands...these DIRTY HANDS!

And with these hands...I CONTROL THE FATE OF MILLIONS

Ren is probably my one of my favorite depictions of a sociopath tied with Master Shake.

>How easily I could end the farce

His voice for that line was brilliant.

Quick, what are the best ren and stinpy episodes? Ive only seen a few on the splat

For some reason, this episode didn't made it to Latin America. A region in which this movie is PG-13:

>youtu.be/Z9ZXOX9kQfQ?t=3m55s (minute 03:55)

all of the first 2 seasons

Why were the later seasons supposedly bad?

>Ren is probably my one of my favorite depictions of a sociopath tied with Master Shake.

youtube.com/watch?v=-yUafzOXHPE

Because they weren't made by John K.

Repeated production delays forced them to swap some people out. When you mess with the creatives behind a work, the work tends to change.

It's not that the later episodes were "bad" They just didn't have the same kind of comedy and were more hit and miss.

Nick also started getting a bit stricter with what they could get away with. As with most things that start out popular because they're bold and edgy, but then have to clean up their act when they start getting more mainstream recognition.

Everyone in that show is a sociopath. That's the only joke in the whole series.

>As with most things that start out popular because they're bold and edgy, but then have to clean up their act when they start getting more mainstream recognition.
Why cant companies just keep the stuff they make the same? I mean thats what MTV did for years until the real world.

It's kinda weird that the Rens Breakdown scene in Sven Hoek is more fondly remembered as being a standout while this scene was honestly better directed.

Games' Ren & Stimpy was quite edgy.

True dat, they still had a lot of "shocking" stuff

I TOLD YOU ID SHOOT
BUT YOU DIDNT BELIEVE ME
WHY DIDNT YOU BELIEVE ME?!

Is anyone ever going to sit John K down and explain to him that his abusive childhood wasn't funny? The guy's entire career is pretty much "daddy issues set in motion".

I don't even think they were that bad. A lot of that "Ren and Stimpy was bad past season one" stuff seems like it was enforced by a certain someone.
I used to believe the meme too until I found out "I was a teenage Stimpy" was fucking season five. And "Stimpy's Cartoon Show" was season three! I loved those episodes as a kid.

what

Maybe it's because of Games' score of the episode. They in fact added guitar "solos" to the original production track.

>youtu.be/ZZNgOiCGH9E

I think it might have more to do with it being censored and it getting famous from that.

Hell I'd say THAT scene in A Visit To Anthony is better. Well actually "better" makes me come off like an asshole and I don't want that. I just feel the mood works better, if you catch my drift.

>Why cant companies just keep the stuff they make the same? I mean thats what MTV did for years until the real world.

Because of how reality works.

You can afford to be bold and edgy when you're starting out because you have pretty much nothing to lose. Hell, to even get into the game with more established competition, you need to offer stuff nobody has ever seen before. You're willing to go above and beyond the pale to draw attention to yourself. NOBODY knows you to the point where any publicity, even bad publicity is good publicity.

If a controversy killed Ren and Stimpy after episode 5, it would just be some forgotten cartoon.

But when you've actually made it? That means you're no longer niche. Your success is built, not just on a hardcore fanbase of your earlier years, but normies who fund you through advertising/merchandising/brand association. You have nowhere to go but down now, and you avoid it by trying not to piss people off.

If a controversy killed Ren and Stimpy after season 3, Nick would have lost a cash cow that was bringing in lots of money for the network and helped put them on the on the map.

Plus, any random person only has so many really awesome ideas in them. Eventually they start running out. Or they get bored doing the same thing over and over for years and want to try something new, and not everyone digs the new stuff.

Also, companies are constantly hiring/firing new people and new people often means new ways of doing things because they think they can do better, or they think they can do the same job (and can't).

>>Why cant companies just keep the stuff they make the same? I mean thats what MTV did for years until the real world.

MTV was kind of going through stuff and actually struck gold by going with reality TV. It wouldn't be much longer before the internet pretty much made the idea of a music TV station obsolete.

>You can afford to be bold and edgy when you're starting out because you have pretty much nothing to lose. Hell, to even get into the game with more established competition, you need to offer stuff nobody has ever seen before.

That's how Fox started after all!

Also despite what that faggot Youtuber Super Eyepatch Wolf says it was actually Married with Children that changed things forever not The Simpsons.

I thought he loved his dad and loved the angry dad trope