Brexiteer here, Northern Irish as it happens. No surrender. Been working in the Manila for the last 18mo...

Brexiteer here, Northern Irish as it happens. No surrender. Been working in the Manila for the last 18mo, wondering how Sup Forums feels about the epidemic of half-Australian kids here. Aussie friends don't you care about the purity of your dynasty? Man can't take two steps without slipping on ur dads' creampies.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3164917/The-red-light-city-Philippines-filled-children-fathered-Australian-sex-trade-tourists-women-pregnant-abandoning-nothing.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RTds3-BxGV0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they can stay there, northern Irish is even a bit of a stretch

Perhaps the better question is why are the Philippines such a hole they allow 60 year old foreigners to fuck 13 year olds and how they're going to fix it.

Not just half Aussie, lots of half white kids being born here and growing up like gutter rats/into prostitution for the most part. If any of you here ever nut into a pokpok know that your kid's future is probably going to be absolute shit.

Get to fuck bogan this is about your nonce uncle not your tague cousin.

what job OP?

Why the fuck do they let dudes cum in them?

And how much is a flight to the Phillipines?

builds character.
better than nutting into an australian woman and losing $1,080,420 instantly.

taig*

I've dropped 200+ creampies here myself. It's pretty fucking insane. I think I share many Sup Forums values but sometimes wonder what the difference between ur typical WMAF nerd meme and muhammeds cultural domination of my mainland. Thought it's interesting.

A lot of poor people literally don't know how pregnancy and contraceptives work.

Skyscanner mate, I'll look for your gormlessly sauntering up Makati Ave with your girl ("shes different") on ur arm.

is the number of STDs you have in the double digits?

Never had to spell it before, just shout it at you as you sheepishly walk away to rant about it on Sup Forums

Their creampie babies will end up doing drugs and getting rekt by duterte's fungun squads, the problems solves itself

Never been tested. Still breathing.

I understand a lot of middle-aged Chinese and Japanese also come to prey on these girls, is this correct?

yeah nah

you are probably an AIDS factory at this point

Calm down lad I'm not hiring your kids to work in it

Not that I'm aware of.

That's retarded. If there's an epidemic surely they can put two and two together.

Drunk mick go home.

So lads, could I fly over there and bring back one of these chicks? Or are they flip mafia owned or some shit.

>Aussie
>dynasty
What? They're a British penal colony.

It is absolutely retarded. But that's how it is. The catholic church actively lobbies against any sort of reproductive health awareness, and they wield a lot of clout.

Lot of koreans up in Angeles, small % of chinese/japs in manila. It's mostly whites. Among which, I'd say it goes Aussie, Yank, Brit, German like 40:30:20:10

#rekt

makes sense, if I were looking for prostitutes I'd only need to walk down the street to find 2 brothels.

>He wants to bring the chicken out of the coup

Yep I'll definitely see you slackjawed in love with a hooker within the month.

Would you say it's more about making some decent money or do they buy into the dream that they'll now be taken care of?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3164917/The-red-light-city-Philippines-filled-children-fathered-Australian-sex-trade-tourists-women-pregnant-abandoning-nothing.html

BLEACHED

I just figure she'd be easily impressed, I'm not going to marry her. Look at my flag me m80, I've dipped into my share of hookers and I haven't been in love yet.

Anyway boys what's better for sex tourism, Phillipines or Thailand? Assuming I'm not into dickgirls.

If you're

And you're a British poofter colony. Couldn't take the bants so you created your own poofter country.

Mother fucker I'm not a pimp can we get back to racial purity and dynasty. Go to thailand they dont speak english and fuck knows you're too autistic for a conversation

I can't speak for the majority of the girls who hook up with whites but to put things into perspective, middle class women on Tinder need to be led on. My guess is it's a bit of both. I also know people who ended up marrying some of the filipinas they hooked up with so to dream of a "handsome" (i.e. caucasian) foreigner whisking you away to a better life is still within the realm of possibility.

Holy shit that article is fucking sad. Alot of the kids become prostitutes themselves.

My dynasty is massive loads. Keep crying while superior aussie males cuck an entire country.

Depressing. Has meme man Duterte voiced policy on the subject?

>I've dropped 200+ creampies here myself.
>I think I share many Sup Forums values

Jesus Christ. Are Aussies the niggers of the white world?

>prisoner colony
>keeps talking about MUH DIK

pretty much

United Ireland now. Northern Ireland was a mistake.

If he has I haven't heard of it. I think he's focused on other matters.

Australians are lower than Italians desu.

You should follow ids, starting with OP's initial sentence.

Well that's it. Does it make me a nigger and is that a bad thing?
Does Sup Forums keep its lineage pure and small or just Genghis Khan it to fuck?

You niggers better not be ruining virgins. You should burn in hell, extra crispy, if you are.

>aussies are the niggers of white people

wow white race safety confirmed, based cunts

Well, I suppose there's a lot of work. Can't say I'd weep to see the anti-paedo death squads at some point.

>the future of the white race is prostitute offspring

i hope not

Dude I lived there for three years, they all have chlamydia. Just go to power plant mall and get tested. The doctors are chill as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=RTds3-BxGV0

This is correct, they have their own clubs which is why OP haven't seen them

I never thought Sup Forums would be what got me to start donating to charity.

Well that was depressing. Moral of the story don't shag gook slags without a condom.

Jesus. I can't watch any more.

Sex tourists are such niggers.
The catholic church and Phillipines education system is not helping this situation.

>Irishman talking about genetic purity
You are literally the niggers of europe and you are scum.