Gofund me proposal to buy arms from russia and send to american protestors

Good morning the people of pol. i come with a proposal

Today we crowd source money and buy shitty ak-47's and smuggle them to usa on a chinese container ship.

Then we distribute it to the local population who are rioting.

We will cause shootings to happen to which the american police will shoot back.

We can petition UN that trump is holding office against the peoples wishes and as such should be declared a brutal dictator.

We will overthrow him and install chinese puppet govt to bring back democracy

who is in?

Regards,
Sivaramakrishnan.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11083559
cnn.com/2014/07/15/world/asia/india-rape-village-rules/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

heres a better proposal, how about you go POO IN LOO

>Russia wants to strengthen ties with US now that Trump is in power
>let's buy weapons and give them to protestors who want to kill Russians
>asking Sup Forums to depose the guy they just spent a year and a half memeing into office
>killing the dems instead of letting them slowly realize no one is oppressing them
We just need to kill soros.

>arms smuggling

Why wouldn't they go to Walmart and buy superior AR15s?

Anyway

I'm reporting this thread to the ATF. have fun getting raped in federal prison.

it felt nice when you pm came to india begging and we sent her back with nothing. best wishes cuckland

>strengthen ties
>he fell for the meme

You know there's currently an import ban right?

At least I can walk down a road without stepping in a freshly deposited pile of shit, Pajeet.

>smuggle guns to the US, the most gun freedoms in one country

You had ONE JOB

This, the USA is the one western nation with absolutely no issues distributing guns
>cuckland
>coming from the nation composed of human excrement
nice

at least children in this country can play outside without getting abducted and raped, crooked teeth

>who is in?
Are you retarded? Have you entirely missed the fact that American citizens have legal access to weapons?

>Import guns into the one country with more guns than people
>Arm the people who are afraid of guns

posting in edgy thread

Sounds like a guidline for a intresting cucktail.

The fiere rises.

Is that before or after contracting some terrible disease in the sacred river you dump dead bodies in, bathe, and drink from?

guns there require id. we will ship guns bypassing id laws. so all the liberal freedom fighters can save the democracy from the oppresive dictatorship of trump's govt

Did you forget where you live?

I come from south india where we dont dump garbage like that. we are superior to every race except the chinese.

But chinese are our bros anyway. so not a big deal

Okay, but they can't have muzzle devices, pistolgrips, high capacity magazines or shoulder things that go up.

>leftards can't get on the triggers without getting triggered

> Smuggling guns into the U.S.
Do you smuggle sand into a desert?

Hell yeah.
1 shot.
Give them muskets, "like the constitution meant."

It still floats down river you fucking retard.

Or does the 8 armed god of whatever clean it out before it gets to you?

we already have more guns than people, pajeet.

>Then we distribute it to the local population who are rioting.

You mean "moderate opposition"

Not yet equipped with these ?

This isn't Somalia, you dumb shit. Gun laws here are extremely strict, you can't just buy assault weapons and smuggle them to another country without getting your ass ripped apart by (((FSB))).

OBLIGATORY

strawpoll.me/11083559
>strawpoll.me/11083559
strawpoll.me/11083559
>strawpoll.me/11083559
strawpoll.me/11083559
>strawpoll.me/11083559

Leave these hopeless bongs alone.
>also
Like you're one to talk hahahaha

Opposing the Emperor? You belong in the loo!

you have no idea of the indian rivers do you. typical ignorant child rapist

Your country is terrible without us to keep you from shitting in the street.

Everybody knows that after Trump's 8 years the government will be changed back into the old form. Russia has to destroy the USA now that it has the chance.

Finally somebody gets it.

kek. all we need is 2 vodka bottles and your (((govt))) will sell anything.

You do realize though dumb ass, that 60 million people voted for trump, myself included, and we are the side that owns guns. 88 out of 100 of us own guns and if you try to take my trump away that's it. Ur poo in the loo country getting nuked for even starting this thread

Are you mad that we are more powerful than your tiny irrelevant island?

Never will britain be great again. India though is a couple of decades away at worst

mfw i retire in a superpower country.

You're right, I don't. I just don't care about it.

But nice try projecting.

cnn.com/2014/07/15/world/asia/india-rape-village-rules/index.html

Good luck starting an insurgency in the US with liberals against the most armed populace in the world.

Not to mention the BATF will tear you a new asshole

But then why did your govt do the exact same in syria even though so many people still support the govt.?

This is payback bitches

Russia has one aircraft carrier and we have like 30. If we bomb your ONE aircraft carrier then no planes for u.

Like are you retarded or just have been watching too much fake Russia propaganda news on tv

>India
>Superpower

Again, if you can't even work out how toilets are supposed to work, you will never become a superpower

It was the Obama administration and Clinton as SoS that did the arms deals to Syrian rebel groups dipshit.

Lol.
India's military basically comprises of 70-80's tech and millions of meat shields.
... So the same as China really.

Please learn how to poo in loo before trying to lecture civilised countries.

Dude your country if flooded with child rape and pedos. Please just stop.

>Libcucks
>Knowing how to use a gun

wtf I love Britain now
TAKE THE POO
TO THE LOO

We do what we do to make sure there is destabilization so we strong and you weak! Idk why our military does what it does.

But the last time congress Declared an Official war was WW2.
Syria is not an official war to USA, Vietnam isn't an official war. If Congress were to Declare an official war on anyone would win in a week.

There is no way to destabilize America - aside from moral decay through the media, and you will never have control over that.

this whole thread is a fantasy of a poor retard Indian who shits in the street and is jealous of America.

Lets not forget their primary service arm is also made of shit.

Pic related, shit rifle with shit beneath it.

you're fucking stupid why is india even thinking they have the right to SUGGEST something to AMERICA THE GREAT?! THE FK

Sry 4 misspells I'm in financial accounting trying not to let professor see me on phone

>aside from moral decay through the media, and you will never have control over that.
You do it by yourself though

Why would someone RP as a loo, I can't believe all of you took this bait.

Lol hey guys go check out my kickstarter page. I'm funding a small group near Syria. I got a sweet deal buying some American guns and stuff from Mexico. Follow me on snap chat

Literally, Americans always think that whoever has more AC will win. If that was the case other countries would just have a fuckton of AC as well. And believe me, that is not the case, you just have an out of touch military budget and a military that peaked in the 80's.

The irony here is literally that you sound like you have been watching too much American TV Channels.
I feel for you bro, I know even discovery channel made the US army look like the best.

Just be glad Trump won and he's not entering Syria like HRC probably would so your army doesn't get obliterated, and you can keep your dreams.

Your PM got dicked down while in India, just so you know.

>liberals using a gun

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM

No the jew that got impaled on popsicle sticks is responsible for picking up our defecation. Ahahaha fucking Semites.

Okay Russia have fun crossing the ocean in your tanks to invade us after we take out your carrier while we drop 2 nukes on you and let China take your place.

Other countries don't have AC because we don't let them have them

>Inb4 we got nukes too

Good luck getting past NORAD

Can't poo in loo
Can't plan a revolt.
wtf are you good for Pajeet?

Not sure if these have been listed before but:

1. Why the fuck would you smuggle guns from Russia? America is world famous for their gun toting populace. People buy unlicensed guns all the time, the whole gun crime gangster thing relies on it. If you REALLY wanted a gun, and you had the money, you can get one.

2. Why from Russia?! I mean, bringing goods from Russia is going to be pretty hard For a start Russia has actual gun laws and America hates smugglers. This is not a good combination for an illegal arms smuggling ring. It doesn't matter what container ship is used, the Russians would eventually find out and notify the Americans.

3. The people rioting against Trump are liberal nu-male faggots who cry at a loud bang. How the fuck are they going to stage an armed uprising? The people for Trump are those who own guns.

2/10 Pajeet.
Requires more effort.

I like you, can we be friends?

ITT typically stupid poo in loo doesn't know the difference between Pakiland and Burgerworld, caste system is sad

>not sure if these headphones even listed before

Well two of your points are the exact same so congratulations? You're an inbred Pakistani.

Fuck nigger, the whole point is for us cool kids to watch you redneck noggers kill eachother on tv, over meaningless Masonic puppets.

>We can petition UN
no you can't you dumb fucking nigger, Russia just withdrew from the ICC, and the US told ICC to fuck off during Iran-Contra, you're the literal epitome of stupidity if you think crying to the UN about the US will get you anything other than a sternly instructed "POO IN LOO"

Fuck you Soros, we're not playing your game.

You are not American. You need to quit thinking that we all hate each other.

>Masonic

You are aware Russia has far more nuclear warheads, right? And yeah, their subs have gone past US security zones multiple of times. You are overlaying US capabilities too much.

>without getting abducted and raped
>India
Please pick one

>We will overthrow him and install chinese puppet govt to bring back democracy

You should spend less time coming up with retarded action movie storylines about America and more time thinking about how you live in a country where over half the population shits outdoors.

>India

>at least children in this country can play outside without getting abducted and raped, crooked teeth

Said no Indian ever. You guys are rapey as fuck. That's why western women are so repulsed by you.

And what are you people eating that makes you smell so bad?

poo

They eat overfried, curry saturated, overcook noddle fucking shit. Also they eat with their fucking hands, savages!

>implying a limpwristed numale can even carry one of these

Just focus on MFGA, okay?

>we are superior to every race except the chinese.

yeah no, you might be better than niggers, but white people are number 1

The United States isn't a third world nation, retard.