Sup Forums absolutely undeniably unequivocally BTFO

How will we ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/danarel/status/796568268962021376
youtube.com/watch?v=KjFq2Ji3lWs
youtu.be/odB1wWPqSlE
youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Top kek. Why are libs so scared of voter id's?

When will they come out and admit they want illegals, violent felons, and literal retarded people voting?

Because voter ID laws block the illegals and dead peoples votes

I guess welfare is rigged too.

And check cashing places and liquor stores are also rigged.

Link to the tweet?

How many legal voters have complained? Zero? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Of course, when voter fraud is widespread a voter validation policy is going to result in fewer total votes. The important distinction is keeping the voting booth open exclusively for legal voters. Political organizations that subsist on illegal votes are going to be mad a hell, though.

>ensuring illegals don't vote is bad
Get fucked. Trump won, stop crying about it. All these fucking adult children, it's embarrassing.

Yes goyim! Get rid of voter regulations

>A law is bad if it's "strict"
>If you don't let non-citizens vote, you're "rigging" an election

These are people who literally don't want laws enforced

Trips of truth. Praise kek

Almost every country in the world has voter Id laws, you stupid LIBTARDS

they aren't voters if they dont vote

>voter fraud was prevented by not letting illegals and dead people vote, democracy has been hijacked from the people

I've been waiting for someone to make this exact meme

You lazy fuck

mobile.twitter.com/danarel/status/796568268962021376

I'm a phone poster. Idgaf

This

>300 thousand illegal immigrants

The Trump campaign worked tirelessly for months to make sure all 300,000 of those people remained too lazy to get a fucking state ID to vote with.

RIGGED.

whatever happened to whoosh boy?

youtube.com/watch?v=KjFq2Ji3lWs

Okay, so give her WI. Does she win? Kek

That seems a little bit racist against dead and illegal people.

>need ID to buy alcohol, create a bank account, drive, and employment
>fine
>need ID to vote to avoid voter fraud
>racist

Checked by Holy Sevens.

SHADILAY

Nah the left blames it on how incredibly difficult getting an ID card is.

>need for ID is now strict voter ID laws

lel

also isn't Wisconsin usually a democrat stronghold? must mean the democrats started the ID laws?

>Like an hour at the DMV
>Or do it online
>Plus a couple of bucks I guess

There's several states, Wisconsin being one of them, where the presidential election almost always goes to Democrats but state and local races go to Republicans more often than not.

Where is that fox news video of how the left are the real racists for assuming that niggers don't have ID?

This

Because expecting blacks and mexicans to get voter IDs is ray-cest

>paying $10 and standing in line is too hard

The real question is do they actually believe this?

I'm a shut-in NEET that can't drive. Even I have an ID.

tweet this shit to him

youtu.be/odB1wWPqSlE

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs

From WI, around 90% of my department didn't bother going to vote because they didn't think Trump had a chance. So, just assume if those stories are true about voters being turned away that we wouldn't have been lazy and actually went to vote.

I think it is more racist to assume people of other races are too stupid or poor to get an id.

>300,000 dead people and Mexicans

Absolutely they do. You can find any number of articles whining about all these poor blacks who work 4 jobs and therefore don't have a free minute in the day to get down to the DMV, which probably isn't accessible by foot, and of course you know these folks don't have cars! And the $10 is an unfathomable amount of money, because Shaquandra has 6 kids and is living paycheck to paycheck.

are people actually that retarded they complain about needing id to vote? they'd use the opposite argument to bitch the same outcome i'm sure.

So he would have won by 327,000 votes then?

I don't see the argument

>How will we ever recover?

I still haven't recovered from all the 10000 last times Sup Forums was BTFO super hard
its getting 2 much for me desu

What the fuck, burgers?

Even 3rd world countries require some form of voter identification.

>The team won by 3 points, the other team had a touchdown called back due to a penalty, there's your rigged game.

fucking idiot

Don't the poos also dip the voter's finger in ink as well? Honestly that's the first thing we need to focus on implementing in this country.

>strict voter ID law
>strict
i don't get what's the issue here
you're either legal and eligible to vote, or not

Some people are forced by law to spend all their money on flat screen televisions for their run down and crumbling houses

Yeah, Trump could easilly have won by 327000 votes.

>They dont live near DMV
>in cities.

somehow every hick in the middle of nowhere in flyover states can manage.

He's implying that it prevented legal US citizens who reside in Wisconsin from voting because getting an ID is too hard apparently. And also that out of those 300k people, 27,000 more of them would have voted Democrat.

He's a retard.

Perfect!

Wouldn't that mean the ID laws doesn't affect any party particularly negative?

There are elderly people in MKE that have never, ever had a state issued ID. I'm not joking.

>done deal
meaning the fix was in

lets make a list of countries without strict Id laws and check up with the Democratic Turnout

and Hillary received 3,000,000 votes from illegal aliens

oh wow this totally convinced me to let anyone vote even without ID.

>300,00 illegals tried to vote in Wisconsin and got turned away
Literally the only reason anyone could not comply with voter ID law. How the fuck are people getting to the polls? Dont you need a drivers license to even drive to them?

They would love voter ID to vote if it worked against them, thing is the left love illegals because they are guaranteed left voters out of gear of deportation.

Same as they had no problem with the electoral college until it fucked them over.

>We want the presidency to be decided by the popular vote so that each individual vote in cities is worth more
>Fuck making sure each individual voter is eligible though you racist shitlord

Well in theory it affects the Democrats more since dumb niggers who apparently can't get ID cards and illegal aliens are major voting blocs.

But back to the original point, the reason why we have this phenomenon (presidential election goes D, just about everything else goes R) is because Democrats don't really pay attention to anything but the presidential election. Republicans are much more active in state and local politics.

Why is every liberal in Portland so fucking retarded?

Lol even in this shithole niggers can get a picture id

Okay but he would have won anyway even without Wisconsin.

Dont forget about going to the doctor and having health insurance.

or rather he's done what he always does and made a fucking fortune spamming the likely thing to happen whilst betting on the unlikely

he made billions from Brexit, as a currency speculator uncertainty is proft

They can get them here. In fact, I would be very shocked if there are any adult nigs in this country who don't actually have an ID. It's just that Democrats pretend that getting an ID card is a) optional to go about your day-to-day life and b) incredibly difficult.

You need ID to:
-get welfare
-get public housing
-get a bank account
-buy a gun
-drive a car
I would be all for some form of Voter ID law in all 50 states... let em vote with valid green cards.
Becuz guess what?
All the niggers with outstanding warrants,
parole violations [and whites w/ these issues too] are gonna avoid the polls like the fuckin' plague. Let the libshits cry their way outta THAT...

>9gag.com

>Black person
>Job
>4 jobs

top kek bro.

You're fucking retarded. With over 3 million votes being cast by illegals nationwide, I guess Trump won the popular vote. And thank God Wisconsin didn't contribute to the illegal voting promoted by and facilitated by the dems. SAGE

>not allowing voter fraud is racist

The system worked for once

Except gun laws, obviously. You need an ID to get a gun.

please translate this, I don't speak hip-hop

>rogoton
kek

But I thought that voter ID laws discriminated against dumb people. So that was probably 300k uneducated whites that were turned away, since we know the democrats are so educated.

"Some degenerate lads killed my grandfather, but I'm doing well. As soon as we bury him I'm going to exact my revenge upon them."

This, #DeadLivesMatter

Some ruffians killed his grandfather so he's been working out to get revenge after his grandfather's funeral.

I do not understand how that guy manages to navigate his own facebook, considering his literacy level.

>More than half of anti-Trump protesters didn't vote

thats fucking hilarious, please tell me his profile is public

If I recall correctly the voter ID laws in WI are new.

You can't rig local shit when dems dont' even bother to fucking show up.

Good video

I have no idea. This was one of those guys that got shot by police. His fb was a goldmine though.

Thank you.

They have the right to vote as a human. As long as they are in this country on Election Day, they have the right to vote. No human is illegal, felons should vote because their livelihood in prison is based on the federal government.

So if Hillary had won by 27,000 votes, would they still say it was rigged on the basis of the 300,000 voters who got turned away?

Also, why is it wrong to ask people to provide ID?

These liberal faggots complain all they want about states they will never visit or move to and then wonder why the people who live there do not represent their interests.

this
every single argument I have ever seen against voter IDs is pure bullshit

>b-but I am a single mother with 5 children working 3 jobs and I literally do not have the time to pick up the ID, even if it were for free because if I miss a single minute of work I am immediately fired from all jobs!

Then how do you go to vote?

9 gag made me laugh many times. so fuck you unappreciative motherfucker

So we should let illegals decide our elections?

The left is out of their fucking minds with this shit.
I hope Donald Trump imports a shit ton of Europeans that vote GOP.

racism of low expectations

it's why the media goes total apeshit if some dindu manages to do what every regular person does on a daily basis, because they never expected them to be capable of it

> 300000 illegal votes
Good riddance. Only illegals can't get proper ID.

300,000 "voters"
you mean illegals?

This gay is full of shit. There is no confirmed 300,000 number of folks who were turned away due ti ID issues in Wisconsin

WARNING: Internet badass has neck tattoo. Proceed with caution.