Why are cities libtard breeding grounds? How do we solve this problem?

Why are cities libtard breeding grounds? How do we solve this problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CNegGEoohK4
youtu.be/dyaUU4kYSsM
youtube.com/watch?v=AjhOEQskDtE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Learn to accept different opinions :^)

Because every fucking moron wants to live in the city

The hivemind effect + lots of minorities

Tell that to city dwellers and their "peaceful" protestors

youtube.com/watch?v=CNegGEoohK4

Learn to accept your new God Emperor.

Isolation mostly most never leave the city see or experience other lifestyles.

Let the protesters burn their own cities down

Better living through chemistry.

There is a greater exchange of ideas in cities.

Because smart, educated, cultured people live here. You cant get rid of us without destroying our country

>trump supporters in a jeep

do they just assume everyone who owns a jeep is a trump supporter?

That's the liberal design - they get you into smaller spaces so it's easier to do control you - alex jones talks about this all the time

Funny, liberals seem to be the most intolerant people there are

Cities are where immigrants go, they don't move to the country side. That leads to white flight. It's been reinforced by enlightened liberals gentrifying trendy poor places now.

On top of that, there's the psychological factors. If you live in the countryside you're more dependent on yourself and your close family/neighbours. In the city, if you have a problem you get the city council to fix it. A strong central government is necessary for the functioning of a city in terms of planning, sewage, transport, health etc. People who live in those places then apply the same logic to the country at large, even if it is not necessarily required.

Appears that humans separated from nature become decadent automatons.

>breeding grounds
Their population is steadily on the decline. If it weren't for immigration they would already be a minority.

Cities aren't breeding grounds, they're suicide chambers. The key is to halt immigration so that the liberal scum can sterilize themselves and gradually cease to exist.

The red states will get more red since they live on a diet of Fox News, Fake News and believe that memes are true. Couple this with a declining health care system, underfunded schools and infrastructure they only have one way to go: further into a slightly less dramatic retardation.

I say give them more guns in hopes that their suicide rates increase.

rural living fit traditional values and a sense of community.
cities are more attractive to immigrants and the poor.

Abolish welfare. Done.

>Pay high grade theif to steal 10 pounds of weapons grade uranium
>Build small suitcase nuclear device
>Plant in center of Chicago, IL
>Detonate
>20 votes have just gone red

Now I know why my country is so shit. Too many spaniard immigrants.

Democrats to get cities to reach more people at once with leas effort

It's why high energy trump won - he put in the hard yards to visit as many places as possible

nogs and white flight

Because representitives are based on population, there are more of them squished into a tiny area. So the bigger the city, the more influence they have on Congress/EC.

>build small suitcase clock

FTFY

Sorry man. Sorry. Dutch and American. Not a lisping Spanish fucktard. I just live here for the sunshine.

Pleasureman was right. Big cities drive people insane. Every city with more than 500k residents should be nuked for the good of humanity.

This seems intelligent

Why not nuke L.A. and get 55 votes?

Why not nuke LA because it's LA and it sucks?

>Arizona
>liberal
>last state to recognize MLK day as a national holiday (1990)

Do you have proof for the declining birthrate ? The only thing you can know for sure is that a lot of abortions happen in the hive citys

Defund sanctuary cities. It's that easy

Living in a city in high population density and proximity alters the human mind.

It requires people to become more submissive, less controlling less confrontational, more conformity etc in order to live in relative peace with your surroundings.

But it also leads to a problem, since they become domesticated of sorts. They live in a giant zoo with hardly any connection to what real life entails.

A lot changed since 1990. It have a lot more spics in it now.

Aca por suerte todos los cabezas estan en el conourbano, por eso la mayoria elegimos a un lider capitalista, en vez de un grupo de cabezas que fueron por el aislamiento chavista. Que se cagen de hambre por votar mas de una decada a los que les robaron todo.

>Green anarchism faggot
I lost my fucking shit

men move to the city to try and fuck girls. Girls move to the city to try and marry a rich man.

There is also a good chunk of social status conferred when you live in an urban area. I'm not sure why.

Overall I see your point, but it's worth noting that the north part of AZ that's blue isn't really "city" area at all. For the most part it's just a bunch of Indians living in the middle of nowhere.

Because living in a city is expensive and in modern western society, wealth is the signal of long term survival with a mate.

Who gives a fuck. I drive a Jeep. If I get caught in that kind of shit, they'll find out that I don't believe in fair fights. They'll find out what it's like when they tangle with somebody who carries all sorts of FOAD gear. Watching Reginald Denny videos was enough to teach me that angry mobs are not to be treated with kid gloves.

They'll use violence, but they don't understand it.

Nuestra eleccion fue una mierda. Basicamente teniamos que elegir entre el esclavo gimp de una marxista y (((macri))).

Macri estaba alineado con Hillary. No tuvimos una opcion al estilo Trump. Eso no existe aca. Este pais ya esta condenado.

Cities are where people move to to forget where their fucking food comes from.

Cities are liberal breading grounds bc that's mostly where the states government offices are located. Government workers = Democrat voters.

Every time they go blue it's an attempt to vote themselves a raise.

Correcto, pero si te fijas Macri no es pelotudo, de echo si vamos a los echos tiene mil cosas en comun con Trump. como Hillary las tiene con la Cris.
No pierdas la esparanza chamigo, creo que las cosas van a remontar, eso si, la gente esta que vive de arriba y con planes, tiene que ir bajando en numeros, por que es gasto que pagas vos y yo con impuestos.

Todo suma a la inflacion, nuestro gran cancer.

tell putin to nuke them.

NUNCA confies en los judios ni en sus aliados. Nunca.

Macri es el presidnte mas sionista que hayamos tenido.

>Todo suma a la inflacion, nuestro gran cancer.

Si, si todo muy lindo macho, pero es el sistema dominante, podes ser el forro del mundo y llevarte algo o ser el pelotudo del siglo y que te cagen como lo hicieron hasta ahora. Si no tuviesemos toda esta riqueza en recursos estariamos como cualquier pais africano en revolucion permanente, las cosas que hacemos nosotros ACA casi ningun otro pais esta tan LOCO.

country life promotes ruggedness and self-reliance. you learn to do things yourself, and do more with less. rural people are less specialized and more like jacks of all trades.

city people are less independent. sometimes independence isn't even allowed. you must call a plumber or electrician to get the job done. and city jobs are often even more highly specialized than this. city people are dependent by the design of the organism itself.

Cause Commies target the poor ie most of minorities

HAhahahahahaha sure Cletus - go cash yer disability check we pay for to buy the apps we make.

Country life values skills for the 19th century, city life for the 21st. That's why you fuckers are being constantly left behind.

you mean dissemble a clock and insert it into a small suitcase

>Liberals: OMG BE MORE INCLUSIVE!
>Just niggers, muslims and latinos, not you Cletus.

Ho the irony!

Cities are filled with poor minorities. Poor minorities are the ones who look for the most gibs and government programs. Gibs and government programs are generally Democrat-backed ideas. Poor minorities vote Democrat to keep their gibs.

You still have to eat, faggot, and the food that you do eat doesn't produce itself. Learn about JIT supply chains.

mandatory enlistment. 2 years or whatever.
Norway does that right? I know isreal does it.

>the apps we make

You realize that you create luxuries, while "Cletus" creates things that actually matter.

>sheltered wealthy kids paid for by daddy wanting to look good on social media and peace love and all that shit
>dirt poor minorities who hate white people, and republican is the white party

The why is fairly simple

Cities are filled with special snowflakes too. Take one of them out into the woods in the winter, and have fun watching the response when you say "watch out for the bears!" These people are completely clueless about the natural order of the world.

These numbers disagree,

Yeah there are a lot of very rich people in cities, it's definitely not all poor minorities.

Large cities have huge income disparities, mostly with very rich and very poor.

They're basically like giant slave plantations.

more likely to see where your taxes go to if you live in a city

How is that not supposed to look like a bomb?

You know you have to be 18 to be here?

It's not just the rich people. There are a lot of people who would be considered middle class who think that food comes from a supermarket with zero concept of the supply chains and the other shit behind those.

Because because there's still San Fagcisco

Why is rural New England the exception to the rule?

real developers work from home and don't need a city so much.

yeah, lets see how long city folk last when the SHTF. at least I have land and can grow / kill food. What are you going to eat after the nig nogs loot all the stores? At least I know my neighbors and we can work together to protect what we have and help each other survive. At least I have guns to protect what I have and kill for food.

but I guess you can design an APP to save you.

>Why are cities libtard breeding grounds? How do we solve this problem?

One time I got kinda drunk and made a video blabbing on about this topic.

Tl;dw City life is an addiction for the weak minded, and people should simply move to the county.

youtu.be/dyaUU4kYSsM

More vulnerable to progpanda.

>Learn to accept different opinions :^)
fucking hypocrites

Cooking meth out of a trailer is not creating something that matters.

>More vulnerable to progpanda.
Yeah, or at least more constantly exposed to high volumes of propaganda-- and the social pressure of being surrounded by countless others who are zombified.

Everyone I've seen drive a jeep has been nu-male cucks or valley girls

We know how to garden as well, idiot. How well can you do so without fertilizer?

We've got the population and the factories as well. Guns aren't hard to make, and we've also got the money and infrastructure to import weapons. Your .22 isn't going to replace artillery.

You might want to look at what happened in Yugoslavia, specifically the siege of Dubrovnik.

what i wonder is what will happen as the robots take over. a lot of leftist positions are really about the elites' fear of the people that collect their garbage and drive their taxis. ergo, gun control for minorities. self-driving vehicles are a major problem for stability of the system. either the minorities or the elites will end up leaving.

I love this idea the flyover sister fuckers have that somehow modern warfare is not mechanized and computerized.

The rural areas of America can shut down food, that's it. Which could really hurt landlocked cities - but the coastal ones can import. You think other countries don't grow food?

Why? Because you have to actually work in the country side, and not be a lazy useless fuck and live off neetbucks like in the city

>We've got the population

...and there's your problem retard. Without tens of thousands of acres to grow livestock and grain, you idiots will all starve within weeks.

city folk make excellent fertilizer

It seems to be the case due to the preponderance of diversity.

You'd have to do LA, SF, San Diego, and a great number of Californian cities as well as carpet bomb the the southern border of California.

>not Trans Fagsicko

US cities are full of niggers. It was a brilliant idea of city planners in the 50s and 60s to dump niggers in social housing in the inner cities.

youtube.com/watch?v=AjhOEQskDtE

you don't think the military will be on our side dumbass? Where do you think most soldiers come from? You don't think foreign armies will be on our side?

Good luck using your heavy munitions against a sprawling countryside. Especially if an EMP goes off... no more GPS... no more power grid.

Where are you going to do your gardening? the city park?? have fun feeding a million or more people. The cities will be in utter chaos 3 days after the food supply is shut down.

And it's funny that you think American "money" will be worth the paper it is printed on.

they are infested with niggers, spics and other undesirables

City life is slave life.

I can't recall the source for the life of me, but liberal TFR in the US is roughly 1.7 and conservative TFR is roughly 2.3. That number can fall as low as 1.2 among certain demographics and cities and as high as 7 among certain extremely conservative groups like the Amish. It's a pretty well-observed phenomenon in the US actually.

People that like going to places where other people are suffer from herd effect, and suffering from herd effect also make you have mainstream opinion, which is libtardation nowadays.

>American cities
>factories

Blessed is he who shepherds kek and his goodwill. Praise kek.

because thats where the better educated and smarter people are

poor people and college students. also rich people that live in bubbles. i am so happy i voted trump to help my county in new jersey go red. kinda pissed about the rest of the state but it's new jersey it's kind of expected.

Let's not forget that home ownership is far lower in cities than in the countryside.
People don't feel as inclined to defend the land they're on when they just rent it. That's why "citizens of the world" seldom are anything but people that can afford moving around a lot. Studying in one country, training in another, going in vacation in another again, and working in 10 different cities before age 40
They don't care about their country.

3edgy5me

The eternal Anglo resides there.

>There is a greater exchange of ideas in cities.
That is, exchanging every dissenting idea to what is PC