You guys love to go on and on about Superman vs Goku. Not today! Today...

You guys love to go on and on about Superman vs Goku. Not today! Today, it will be Batman vs Yamcha and Lady Shiva vs Chi Chi. Your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

dragonball-multiverse.com/en/chapters.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Which Yamcha?

Yamcha can beat batman if batman have no prep time, Yamcha has super strength and is a martial art expert

Puar vs Rocket

In a straight up fight with no prep time. Yamcha wins. Even if he is joke tier of the Z fighters that doesn't change the fact that ALL of the Z fighters are crazy strong

Lady Shiva probably wrecks Chi-Chi though

heck even the biggest joke of them all, Mr Satan, would win in a no-preptime fight with Batman

How is this fair? It’s common knowledge that Yamaha is more powerful than Beerus and Goku. It’s obvious that Batman, even Superman, would get obliterated by a single Wolf-Fang Fist.

Prep-time is the factor in a fight like this. In a straight up brawl, Yamcha and his Wolf Fang Fist cross-ups will be able to take on Batman easily. With prep-time, I'd give the edge to Batman.

If it's Batman vs Yamcha then it should be baseball, not fighting.

If Chi Chi can survive having sex with a super sayain, she can defiantly beat Lady Shiva.

>survive having sex with a super sayain
You don't have to slam together to have sex.

Sorry Batcucks, but the Yam go ham.

Raccoon?

This

What would he prep do you think?
Just straight up get the balls?

Mr. Satan is no joke. Not only is he the world champ, he is the only survivor of the Buu attacks.

Yeah, but this is Goku, who views everything as a fight.

Counts for something no matter how.

How reliable is prep time?
Like would bats try to exploit yamacha's weakpoint by dressing up as a woman, despite the fact that yamcha's not really that scared anymore?

Cultivates a field of Saibamen. Videotapes of Trunk's conception.

Super Yam is probably pretty disciplined

Something something explosives something something robot designed like a saibaman something something infamous death pose.

lol, poor Yamcha

Batman wins, Chi Chi wins
Batman took his training way more seriously than Yamcha.
Chi Chi actually took training seriously and then went on to train 2 super saiyan sons. That takes talent to keep up with them even at 6 years old

Unironically Yamcha wins.

Also true. I dunno if it would be a blowout or anything but Mr. Satan could put up a decent match since he is also really strong by normal standards

Would Lady Shiva survive doggy-style with a super saiyan cock larger than a Big Gulp cup?

Yeah but Yamcha literally trained with a guy who could blow up the fucking moon and is most likely capable of such a feat himself. Without prep time or gadgets Batman most likely gets crushed

Arale vs Daffy?

Arale. Daffy's at his funniest as the guy who has the gun going off in his face.

and then Yamcha lost his edge and became a baseball player.

A baseball player who took on aliens from other universes, tanked a hit by an ultra baseball thrown by SSB Vegeta and charged through the calamity of two feuding gods of destruction.

Aale wouldn't even realize what she's done

He also possesses some pretty strong animal magnetism apparently.

Reminder that Kami literally said straight up Yamcha was stronger then goku (at least at the time of which ever budikai it was) he just fucks it up because he goofs off.

Thank fucking god Fighterz has finally made being a yamcha fan not suffering.

On a real note Mr. Sata has like 10 ton punches. Dude is no joke.

Fighterz still makes him the butt out of most jokes

However they do give him some victory moments most notably revenge finisher against Nappa's Saibamen bullshit and absolutely turning the tables

still kinda hoped he got with 21 though. His multiple mentions of wanting to get married someday and 21's talks about having a happy family. Ah well

>Batman took his training way more seriously than Yamcha.
Yamcha trained for 6 months non stop against god and a genie. You can't really take your training more serious then that.

Didn't he also train with King Kai?

The hell? Yamcha looks just like Goku but with rockstar hair and scars.

I guess Frieza digs that flowing mane of his. Saiyans use too much gel.

tien and chiaotzu survived.

And yet those dicks didn't even attempt to try and stop Buu. Did Toriyama just forget about them or what?

>Did Toriyama just forget about

Yes. Yes he did

Toriyama forgets a ton of shit, he forgets characters he's penned himself that are widely known by his fanbase. He's basically an automaton that does what he does because they keep driving money up to his house, not that he genuinely gives a shit about anything.

Isn't Yamchu currently in his 50s despite how he looks?

Yamcha can shoot spirit lazers. Done.

Harley and Ivy vs Chi-Chi and Videl. Who wins this battle?

It's Toriyama man. Half the time he forgets characters and the other half he doesn't even know what to do with them. This is a dude who forgot Launch existed, and pushed Chi Chi and 18 to the background simply because he didn't know what to do with them.

the yamcha sucks meme needs to stop
he didn't even lose against a saibaman, he beat the piss out of it easily and got blown up with a sneak attack

in fact his death gave valuable intel to the rest of the squad that they had such a technique which is why krillen quickly killed them all at once
his death did more for the cause than tien, chaotzu, and piccolo, all of which went down like bitches without actually contributing anything of value

know what he decided to do after becoming a world famous martial artist that slayed all the bitches? he chose to make a big bucks as a professional athlete instead of living as a broke ass fight monkey
only reason he and bulma broke up is because he kept cheating on her. vegeta got her after she canonically started sagging

I don't know about that. Mr. Satan is absurdly strong by human standards, and pretty skilled at martial arts, but Batman has beaten Bane and Killer Croc several times. Satan isn't especially fast or agile.

Sokidan was a neat trick.

Dragon Ball at this point is just modern Star Wars. Was great once upon a time, but the creator really should have just let it die in its prime instead of letting it continue. Saiyans now even have midichlorians because Toriyama is a crazy man. Toriyama and Anno man. Couldn't just leave well enough alone.

super is the best thing to ever happen to the series
Z fags need to go. This is the true sequel dragonball deserved

Super has the same problem GT did. Great ideas, horrible execution.

Not even a Z fag. I like Super, but the continuation of Dragon Ball has done more bad then good.
>Three new forms for Goku (four if you count Rose)
>S-Cells
>Super Saiyan Bardock
>Dragon Ball Minus
>Yamoshi

Super has all the same problems Z had, don't kid yourself

Jesus now I'm realizing how many fucking forms Goku actually has had over the years.
>Ape
>KK
>SS
>SS2
>SS3
>Vegito/Gogeta
>SS4
>SSG
>SSGSS
>UI

But that was kamisama, that's cheating

I find it interesting that out of all the characters, Yamcha gets the most discussion on this site. I always thought I was the only one that liked him.

From the beginning, Yamcha's role was to deliver information to the audience. In early Dragon Ball he was kind of this worldly guy who knew about stuff like the Ox-King, Master Roshi, Son Gohan, the Kamehameha wave, and all that stuff and could communicate that these things are a big deal. Let's not forget that he was one of the only ones to figure out that Jackie Chun was Master Roshi (or at least highly suspect it). From there he then sort of turned in to the character that takes the lose to show how tricky and underhanded his opponent is. With him sidelined, he's able to tell the other characters, and in turn the audience, that Tenshinhan is ruthless and plays for keeps, or the Androids are Red Ribbon and can absorb energy.

Honestly, any time I reread or rewatch it, I always start with DB and end at the end of the Frieza saga. It just always feels the most like a natural ending spot to me. The characters travel to the planet where the dragon balls originate, and after becoming the strongest on earth, Goku beats the strongest in the galaxy and transcends into a supposed legendary being. Everything after that just feels like "Well how can we top that and somehow make Goku even stronger." and by the time the Buu saga is in full swing, everything kind of drags.

One of Toriyama's problems is that he's really good at making fun and interesting characters, to the point that he keeps making them and eventually forgets about the old ones.

yeah but as the abridged pointed out, kai never taught them kaiohken or the genkidama.

aside from piccolo, yamcha had the second least training time from king kai at that.

aside from her, who did he forgot about?

but he is a idiot, who is always the first to die

Actually my first exposure to dbz was through abridged, and I thought vegeta was raditz up until the cell arc.

how does raditz rank in the fan favorite ladder?

Virtually everyone from old DB who wasn't immediately in DBZ.

they're pretty much dead anyway the first time the moon blew up.

Was there an explanation why the moon came back? Because that's another good example of Toriyama's memory if not.

i don't think so.

the werewolf that was pissed at roshi for blowing the moon up had to be hypnotized so he can go back to being human.

afterwards the whole moon thing was ignored until DBZ when it was back again

Between timeskips, Goku brought the moon back. Yes, really. It's brought up at the last Martial Arts tourney in Dragonball. Then Gohan went through the same transformation, prompting Piccolo to blow up the Moon.

Bats can think on his feet pretty damn well, and he's got years of experience dealing with metas. Yamcha is fucked.

Yamcha

that's kinda what shonen do man, give the mc's and certain others transformation after transformation for escalating fights/stakes.

who among Sup Forums characters are pretty much the yamcha?

vital in the early stuff but due to stuff happening becomes almost irrelevant or worse a joke in the grand scheme of things?

Martian Manhunter since the New 52 and in the DCAU Justice League cartoons as well.

I wish the humans in DBS got to do more
I dont feel like Yamcha and Tien ever got a satisfying conclusion. I mean Yamchas dream was to get married, and he's the only one not married

I think the most important lesson learned from their time with King Kai was that you can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Well up until Battle of the Gods, there was Emperor Pilaf. He was constantly reoccurring during DB but then never once appears during DBZ. Unless I'm missing something, I think he forgot about Yajirobe. When everyone was hiding from Buu on the lookout, they could have shown him and Korin. I mean, they're right there just underneath it. Also just underneath it was Upa and Bora, the indians that live at the bottom of Korin's tower who were forgotten for a long time. Although I think they show up when Goku needs energy for the spirit bomb. I don't remember if that part is in the manga or if it's anime only. Same thing with Android 8 who appears in the same scene. It would have been really cool and fitting if we saw him again during the android and cell saga. Then there's all the characters that became window dressing. Granted, you can only focus on so many characters, so sometimes you just have to let the old ones go, which is unfortunate. Especially when they don't get closure.

Tao Pai Pai, which led to what must have been an awkward moment with Eiichiro Oda. When there was a collection made of the color pages from One Piece, the publishers got Oda and Toriyama together for an interview.

Oda is gushing over some of Toriyama's artwork and talking about how big of an influence Dragon Ball was on him as a kid and how much he loved the design for and character of Tao Pai Pai. Toriyama looks at the artwork Oda is talkiing about and basically goes "Oh, right. That guy."

yajirobe is probably the worst in terms of power levels.

with motivation and training he could legit be something.

some of the ones you mentioned like 8 and the indians are pretty done storywise though so their cameos for the buu killing spirit bomb are pretty nice.

Wasn't there an interview where he refers to Yamcha as that wolf guy, or something?

Power levels are what killed characters like Yajirobe. Having a samurai character who uses a sword adds a different dynamic to fights and certainly helped make the fight with Vegeta more interesting. DB had a much better mix of different fighting styles which allowed more unconventional characters to shine. Just look at Krillin. In DB, he was almost always outclassed, but won through being tricky and using his wits.

What I'm saying is we need more characters like Ranfan.

>Lady Shiva vs Chi Chi.
I was just thinking about this match up the other day actually.

Chi Chi fucking wrecks. I don't think people remember how even as a child, Chi Chi could fucking kill dinosaurs just by tossing her little bladed helmet around.

Adult Chi Chi is probably way stronger than typical humans in the DBZ universe. The only reason why it's never really shown is because the Z-Fighters are on a whole 'nother level, themselves fighting a bunch of cosmic threats that are on a whole different level from even them.

If Chi Chi actually bothered to train, she'd be at least Tien-level, if not Krillin.

If I recall correctly, Kami made it come back once Goku agreed to have his tail permanently removed.

Mr. Satan is shown doing some shit in filler that is well above human norms. Dragged like 4 trucks.

Tien tried to help.

I dunno about that

Remember when moved at such speed that he vanish sprinted behind the gun guy to help out Buu. Granted he still got shot but the dude is pretty fast and he wasn't exactly prepared for those two heavily armed retards

>Daffy
Consider: Arale vs Droopy

Satan is a legit martial artist, he won several worlds strongest tournaments and became champion of earth on his own

Yamcha is however old Goku is plus 5 years I think, he was in the 16-18 range when he first appeared in Dragon Ball

Look on the upside user, Yamcha Gaiden is going to get an animated adaptation, but then again people will talk shit on Yamcha about the stuff that happens in the last chapter

They could have used that as an idea for a alternate universe in Dragonball Multiverse.

dragonball-multiverse.com/en/chapters.html

Not to base normals. Bullets will not get through his skin after the tournament saga

Without Tien, Dende and Mr.Satan would have died. He saved them from one of Buu's blast.

A lot of people did wanted him to survive and become good.

A bit one-sided isn't it? Sending the champion of the world to kill some prancing emo faggot in a silly halloween costume.

wonder how much racier undergarments would an updated version of her be wearing?

pretty chaste for today's standards.

what happened in the last chapter?

>calling Mr. Satan a joke
Cellfags are somehow still butthurt that Mr. Satan wiped the floor with him after all these years, fucking lmao.