Trump picking a Soros Sachs Jew for treasury

>Trump picking a Soros Sachs Jew for treasury
Sup Forums btfo
drain the swamp amirite guise??

>pick someone who knows the corruption inside-out to surgically excise the corruption

What's the problem?

>ex-GS banker
Maybe there's a reason it's "ex"?

nice cock sucking you fucking faggot leaf

Trump is literally electing a Soros associated elite Jew to the Treasury. Ex because he gained power. The unending jewish treasury control continues.

Your argument is the equivalent to "people change"

If they are morally backwards enough to participate in it what makes you think they'll participate in fixing it?

This is all misdirection by the kike media.

Trump is appointing Ron Paul as the treasury secretary

As expected.

Sup Forums commited the mistake of believing in a jew

Trump is the candidate who literally bragged about bribing politicians in the primaries.

You can be an ethical guy and be a banker. I know lots of banker people and they are all hardworking as fuck, know everything about finance and financial law and are oddly charitable.

>Not hearing the latest
>Not knowing that Trump fired Christie for stacking his deck with Neo-Cons
>All the Neo-Cons are already getting kicked

Has the budget at CTR fallen this far?

So?
/thread

yeah but this faggot jew is not

Main thing is that he is the one ylthat has the final word, meaning he is the one that brings all of the executive decisions.
>a wall street banker
>Oh, no it is sooo over, he sold out!

Fucking pol kids, we are going to be saturated with "Trump sold out" threads for the next 8 years.

>faggot jew
jew faggot

slow your roll, paco

Trump is electing someone capable who happens to be a Jew. Keep your opinions to your own shitty country, linguini boy.

Investment Banks retire anyone over 50. So there is your reason.

drain le swamp :^)

>Sources said

>Jew is in charge of banks

Am I missing something here?

There's a difference between exploiting the system when able, and being a fucking goldman Sachs banker.
In trumps case its like saying "I would like the system to change, but since it didn't I'll take advantage of that in the meantime"
Which is very different to dedicating your career to misfortunes

who's dis semen demen?

Actually its happening