A cartoon series was better and more well liked then the past 3 multimillon dollar movies of the same franchise

>a cartoon series was better and more well liked then the past 3 multimillon dollar movies of the same franchise
JUST

Well that’s what happened you have actual characters and a story instead of just cardboard cutouts and a Timeline. and Shipping people can get behind

That's what you get when you have an Anakin that's actually strong, arrogant but not annoying, a GOAT Obi-wan, actually development for everyone including the clones, and the best female character to have come out of the entire franchise.

better character development

Rogue One wasn't that bad.

I thought he was referring to prequels, with the “past” meaning “the ones that came before this series”.

You kidding? It was completely boring, and focused way too much on jyn. Still better then the sequel movies though

They don't even try anymore, do they?

Still better then anything disneys made

You mean past 4

better than all the trilogies in my opinion

I really need to get around to watching that.

If Ahsoka is a Mary Sue to you, then what is Rey in your eyes?

Hated at first, and ROTS was pretty well liked.

Im talking about the disney films

No you don't
it's garbo

I have to watch it though if I want to watch the series

>all disney shill posts deleted
Maybe this site hasnt fully deteriorated as i thought

> past 3 multimillon dollar movies
Past 6. Or are you going to stay that the Prequels are better then the show?

I prefered Rogue One over the show but thats because with a TV you get bloated with a massive amount of mediocre to poor along with the good. And Rogue One looked better since it wasnt a cartoon

A Mary Sue for different reason.s

Rey is a Mary Sue that can do no wrong and do everything
Ahsoka is a mary sue who does everything wrong, but everyone treats her like she did nothing wrong and the people around her are actually the ones in the wrong

You took the words right out of my mouth

STAR THE CLONE WARS WARS

It's also bullshit that she could survive an encounter with Grievous when she's a fresh out of the temple Padawan

Rogue one was shit. I hated the unnecessary focus on jyn and her fathers relationship, it made most of the movie a chore to sit through
Ashoka was still abetter character then rey. Name one major instance of her being a mary sue

I think you got the wrong image friend. Here, let me fix that for you.

As I said, her problem is that she fucks up and no one ever really cares.

Like the Ryloth storyline where her disobeying order not only gets half her squadron killed, but sees a star destroy get destroyed (7000 people+) and the entire operation put at risk for failure and they literally just say "you need to listen to orders better, now im putting you in command of the other star destroyer." In real life she would have been court marshaled and sat behind a desk for the rest of the war. Yet as the episode ends she is congratulated as a hero.

Smaller event that comes to mine is the arc later in the series when she pretends to be a slave. She is literally on the planet for 5 minutes when she nearly blows her cover by attacking another slave owner. No one really cares.

Even the Wrong Jedi arc in which we literally see her do literally everything she could do wrong. Admitting she believes a prisoner shouldnt get a fair trial, video tape evidence that looks like she commited a murder of said prisoner, breaking out of prison, standing over dead soldiers with the murder weapon in hand, consorting with enemies of the Republic. Etc... and her defense consist of "im framed" with nothing to support her claim. Yet the show (and its fans) act like the Jedi are wrong for thinking she was guilty (when even people like Rex thought she was) It could not have been more obvious she was guilty unless there was footage of her committing the crime (oh wait, I already pointed out there was). You would have to be a maniac to think she was innocent.

Thats 3 off the top of my head. Im sure I can come up with more.

She also takes on Dark Vader and destroys his helmet without even being touched and then escapes from the locked room she is in with him without a scratch.

They all fell down...FUCK!

>Senatorial Guard armor with lightsaber on a speeder
>Some guy who isn't Durge
Interesting.

>Implying Rogue One was bad

The Force Awakens was rancid shit. I enjoy Attack of the Clones more because it's at least memorable and so-bad-it's-good. Haven't seen The Last Jedi, but I hear it's nothing like TFA so I'm hopeful.

>Haven't seen The Last Jedi, but I hear it's nothing like TFA so I'm hopeful.
Let me put it this way. TFA for the most part was actually well received. TLJ is the most divisive movie in Star Wars. Unless you are going in expecting AotC in which hopeful does fit perfectly.

All the Dominoes have fallen.

Except Echo.

Aw yes, the AOTC is teh wurst meme. TFA puts that shit to shame, TFA was a complete fire and the only reason someone should see it as good is because TLJ was somehow worse

For all the writing mistakes that youve mentioned, ahsoka was a more enjoyable character then rey ever will be. I do agree thats bad writing though
TFA was shit but rogue one was bad too

Nooooppe

>past 3
>not past 7
Oh boy the historical revisionists are here.

it was shit but it was really better than last 2 episodes,.

It introduces Ahsoka. That seems necessary. Besides from what I gather it's basically just four TCW episodes stitched together. And as someone who got through the first Digimon movie, how bad could that really be?

I meant the past few disney films, really shouldve used my wording better