What's Sup Forums stance on the paranormal? Do you believe in it? Do you think it's a meme?

What's Sup Forums stance on the paranormal? Do you believe in it? Do you think it's a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WIzOZPPoj1A
youtube.com/watch?v=SnLj8DMqaC8
youtube.com/watch?v=zRE63XOXmxI
youtube.com/watch?v=DLmB_Gbt1SM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>2016
>Believing in ghosts

I don't belive in paranormal or super natural. Nature can not transend itself, so if there are ghosts then that is completely normal.

i don't think magic, spirits, or other mystical stuff is real.

but i believe in god. but even god obeys the laws of physics. even if they're crazy extra-dimension physics that our different from the laws of our universe.

Memes ARE paranormal

I was interested in the paranormal a few years ago. Then after becoming Christian I discovered that it's all occult garbage meant to entrap you and stop you from finding God. There's plenty of videos on Youtube of legit "cool stuff" on paranormal, for example some Indian guy eating glass, but on closer inspection you find his teeth shapeshifting. Or levitation, or setting fire to things without touching them. Or those people whose eyes turn colour while they are doing their little tricks.

Concerning levitation there was a testimony from a 7th day adventist who used to be raised in the occult and he would go in to meditation and start floating, but after becoming a Christian he shared with people that it wasn't him doing the levitation but the unclean spirit inside him.

youtube.com/watch?v=WIzOZPPoj1A

youtube.com/watch?v=SnLj8DMqaC8

youtube.com/watch?v=zRE63XOXmxI

youtube.com/watch?v=DLmB_Gbt1SM

How can you doubt magic when you've seen it with your own eyes?

>pooinloo eating garbage
>spoopy

>Sup Forums
>"pArAnOrMaL"

How can he have seen it with his eyes if his eyes are not real?

Nigga pls.

Absolutely believe in it. Theres a reason why all major player on the globe are working towards getting ancient relics and the like.
too bad that the Ahnenerbe branch of the SS destroyed pretty much anything of significance before the allies got their hands on it.
they had worldwide opertions for retrieving christian and germanic/pagan artifacts.
theres much more to it than most people believe.

Nope. There is no valid evidence to suggest anything paranormal exists.

Fake and gay.

I think I should buy a shitty camera such as Lomo or some other hipster piece of shit. Documented paranormal seems to happen to people with shitty cameras.

Yes.

Ahnenerbe sucked dicks. They had no ideas about real magic.

Checked, praise Kek

I have seen and experienced ghosts, and I have seen one legitimate UFO in my life.

They are 100% real, anyone who believes otherwise is ignoring literal centuries of eyewitness testimony, government studies, and physical evidence.

Haha what a load of shite. I was at runefest and they had those ball guys running around the place. It's a circus trick. The woman let me have a go and showed me how to do it. Nothing more than a fun show.

A man levitating on a show that is clearly set up and won't even keep the camera on him for 3 seconds flat is also hardly proof and some indian eating rubbish is something you can find outside the tandoori palace of any British city.

Ghosts are real but it's like trump winning the election. If you don't experience it with your own eyes you'll never believe it.

First, >>/x/
Then, I never seen any real pranormal thing or read any belivable parnormal claim. Only read claims and bull.

Creepy pasta is fun though.

>It's a circus trick
OK, then teach yourself how to make a ball float in the air while your eyes change colour.

You're blind.

Thats why your country was so desperate to get their hands on anything related to them.
Just like the allies.
They found a lot of ancient shit lost in time.

>>x