It's just not fair

It's just not fair

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CDHHeDrieF8
youtu.be/aHI5BYmWDtU?t=6m2s
eurogamer.net/articles/2018-02-20-kingdom-come-deliverance-review
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/07/17/re-why-do-black-people-commit-more-crime/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

omg
this is sexist, wtf!?

how dumb do you have to be to think a capeshit movie is a victory for your race/gender as a whole

Kawaii Panther

About as dumb aa you have to be to see capeshit as an attack on youre race/gender

you probably don't get it because you've probably never been oppressed based solely on who you are
not memeing here, we'll take everything we can get until we're standing in the same place on top that you are
It's why we celebrate our rich celebrity assholes because they still fucking made it
It's why we're so quick to defend the worst parts of ourselves because regardless of what they've done they still faced the same shit we did and didn't come out quite as well
It's why we ask for help so often, because you cannot do it alone in a system that grew out of one that actively made you less than human

minorities and women

About as dumb as it takes to make a serious post in a kelly thread

And there you have it.

zzzzz

But what if they were and recognize that all that shit's kinda fucking dumb if not unhealthy.

You have to be lacking the amount of mainstream representation white males get, then you just celebrate the little victory of a decent movie that sold well for the encouraging thought that not only are movies that aren't about straight white males largely marketable to the mainstream audience, they're welcome and successful.

Step back and think for a moment what it would mean if a movie about a gay female super hero didn't really well throughout the Middle East. What would that mean?

tch

ok, but it's just a movie
it's still basically just old white and jewish guys manipulating the black demographic for ez cash
so even from the standpoint of being happy for your fellow black man making it, it still doesn't make any sense

All movies are about appealing to demographics user. All movies are manipulative.

all *hollywood* movies

Because in a weird way we've been conditioned to think of being pandered to as making it.
EVERYONE.

Because they could have easily made a safer movie, but they didn't because the global market is ready for this. That's cool.

Kelly's slipping, he didn't turn this into a "DC vs Marvel" tirade.

>you probably don't get it because you've probably never been oppressed based solely on who you are

I'm a spic and i've gotten discriminated for not being native enough and for not being white enough, and also for being a man

the point isn't to only promote black people, the point is to promote black people
you're thinking of success as something you can only achieve if you do it yourself or something that happens for yourself because you alone worked for it
success is just doing better than you used to

that doesn't necessarily mean that other people are wrong
that's just a viewpoint you'd like to hear, so you listen to the people who have it instead of everyone else who seems more annoying

wait wait wait wait wait

why did kelly draw panther so cute

that's fucking adorable

other points aside
was it really discrimination based on your gender or did you just take it that way because you're a pussy?

nice dubs

You know, it’s funny but you never see the fucking Irish act like a bunch of fucking faggots over the bullshit they had to go through. And don’t start with that “b-b-but we had it worse” crap because you’ll just be proving that all you really want is a pity party.

>the point isn't to only promote black people, the point is to promote black people

>was it really discrimination based on your gender

Yes, i was denied opportunities in college because they wanted more girls to fill up a program, and i was lectured on my burden as a male, presumed a rapist and an abuser in the waiting and talked down to as a mindless savage.

Victimhood has become a privilege in this society. The more victim points you can claim the more you can get away with stepping on other people and devaluating them.

Brand loyalty is a helluva drug.

That's probably because they have the skin color of really fine people. But seriously, if there's a movie about an Irish superhero in Irland, I wouldn't think less of anyone who thought that was cool.

That whole "being disadvantaged is an advantage" mindset is weird because it's like complaining that people who are wheelchair bound don't have to be bothered by standing and that men can't get abortions.

>i was denied opportunities in college because they wanted more girls to fill up a program
That's not the same as denied opportunities because they didn't think males were as smart or as human as females

>i was lectured on my burden as a male
I'm so sorry

>presumed a rapist and an abuser in the waiting and talked down to as a mindless savage
Were you locked up in jail?
Did police pull you over?
Did people start acting differently around you because you were male?

>and that men can't get abortions
I don't doubt there are feminists out there that think this is a legit privilege men must be held accountable for.

She comic made by some fag who posted it here to tell "white males" that they should gibs money to women and niggers for being oppressed because it's everyone else's fault but their own that they live in the ghetto or attack each other's insecurities.

Fuck you and your fag comics.

Tell niggers to find value in themselves instead of depending on false value of fake KANGs.

tell women if they want female super heros to buy female super hero shit. Wonder Woman isn't a new hero, that movie wasn't the first woman hero movie. Women didn't buy the product, so they didn't keep making it. It's not the fault of the comic and movie industry (or white males) that the product that wasn't selling wasn't being made as much.

I'd you want it, ask for it and invest into it.

That's the D*sney narrative, so it's the mainstream narrative.

>capeshit movie gets #2 best movie of all time
>clearly it's well deserved and anyone who thinks otherwise is rayciss
I usually love Kelly's stuff but he really dropped the ball here

>better than Citizen Kane
end me

>this thread

>People STILL do not know how RT works

this, basically

Disney's word is gospel now.

>Did people start acting differently around you because you were male?
Literally the entire point of the diversity training crowd is to get people to act differently around you because you're a male.

Holy shit you're an honest to god sjw.

>Know a couple of actual Africans from my university
>They say that Black Panther's depiction of African culture is shit, completely insensitive to differences across actual cultural lines, and feels like fanfiction written by black Americans that have no idea what Africa is actually like and assume it's just one big stereotyped hodgepodge without any regional differences at all.
Based Africans.

This man has become a parody of himself, this is hilarious.

>fan fiction written by white americans sounds like fan fiction written by black americans
who would've guessed

Comic made by what fag? Who is blaming you? It's like you're continuing a conversation from a previous thread. No one is saying it's the first woman hero movie, but movies about female super heroes are rare. The lack of a Wonder Woman movie for all these years wasn't just about what female audiences wanted, but about male audiences too.

Again, if there was a movie about a lesbian super hero and it didn't really well in Religion-of-Peaceistan, we'd have something to celebrate. Why not let people be happy with these precieved small victories?

What do you mean?

>Americans depicting foreign cultures comes off as ignorant and superficial to people of those cultures.
So every American movie ever made?

>You know, it’s funny but you never see the fucking Irish act like a bunch of fucking faggots over the bullshit they had to go through.
I went to catholic school for eight years. You absolutely see it. All the goddamn time.
Especially during Lent.

The Irish just internalized it and created a really shitty family culture instead. American blacks unironically have no family culture because of slavery.
Sauce: of Irish descent

>American blacks unironically have no family culture because of slavery.

There were more black families during slavery and Jim Crow than there are today. You feeling alright user? Might want to read a news source besides Buzzfeed.

idk, youtube.com/watch?v=CDHHeDrieF8

>Burgers can't into cultural accuracy
This is what happens when you try to emulate something that you don't have.

black panther is a costume that covers the entire body. If I cosplay as him who will ever know I'm white?

"People are making too big a deal about thing!", says the guys making twelve threads a day about it.

Wasn't Black Panther made by a white guy?

The irony is entirely lost on them.

hey guys, i have this amazing idea for a capeshit villain.
he is an albino born in Africa and after growing up in the hell in living as an albino in Africa he vowed revenge against all the black people.

Latter, the heroes defeat him arguing that he don't have to turn as bad as the black people.

2 Jews (Stan and Jack)

>t. fag who hasn't even watched Citizen Kane.

The movie is an achievement on a technical and cinematography level but it is pretty fucking boring otherwise.

I checked the catalog after I posted that. There's currently 3 threads complaining about the BP movie existing, one thread about the comic, and NO threads praising it as being the second coming or changing cinema forever or whatever.
>inb4 but the ((((((media)))))!

Isn't that Tombstone?

>inb4 but the ((((((media)))))!
Sup Forums is not the media you fucking moron

There's some comedy to be had here. Like Spider-Man, Iron Man, and Black Panther hanging out for pictures with people, then taking off their masks to reveal that the white guys are black and the black guy is white.

This. Even Orson Welles knew the movie was kind of boring. That's why at one point in the middle of the movie there's this random cockatoo that starts loudly squawking. It's to wake the audience up.

Exactly. So why are so many anons crying about the media praising the movie? Leave it outside. Stop shitting up the board bitching about it.

Ehhh this one's a little too on the nose for me.

Should have made it about the cosplay options.

But that's accomplished by the list going in the trash. If it's just about the cosplay options, it wouldn't jab at the actual people upset about white male representation.

>Cosplay options
>Into the garbage they go

I fucking love Kelly

Any of you fags doubt these words, here confirmation of this from the man himself.

youtu.be/aHI5BYmWDtU?t=6m2s

Forgot to add, skip to 6:02

>sexist and racist

Kelly... you fucked up!

how are blacks the minority if there are more black people than white people in the world?

wrong.
movies can attack peoples characteristics

what they can't do is actually accomplish anything outside of their fictional world

the best capeshit is still toddler entertainement for obese brainlets. It can't become "the best movie of all time" no matter what, because the genre is shit by default.

>how are blacks the minority if there are more black people than white people in the world?
Technically everyone who isn't Asian is a minority. But really, the correct term is oppressed peoples. The African Americans were never few, just as there were more slaves than actual Spartans in Sparta.

I think it's plural

What's the best movie of all time? I need to know.

Is this what Sup Forums actually believes?

This is why pride is a sin and yet people embrace it.

>one dumb post
>ten replies
yeh

Blacks are minorities in America and most countries outside of Africa.

Reading your post you seem to be mentally sharp and yet you still fall victim to the faulty logic you
just described.

Strange isn't it?

>user takes a joke seriously
wew

Hmm...

So the countries that actually matter on a global scale.

Oh no, a videogame that has a prop that is not historically accurate, and they go out of their way to openly say it is not accurate to history is somehow horrifying and new

I was nearly killed and forced to drop out of high school for my own safety because of Mexicans.

Stop being a hollywood sycophant.

Oh no, a videogame that tried to be historically accurate is being attacked for not having enough black people in 15th century Bohemia!

>If you don't complain you're obviously happy about befitting from your privilege
>If you do complain you're a pussy bitch and need to man up and have the privilege of being accused of every sin under the sun

eurogamer.net/articles/2018-02-20-kingdom-come-deliverance-review

>"We know of African kings in Constantinople on pilgrimage to Spain; we know of black Moors in Spain; we know of extensive travel of Jews from the courts of Cordoba and Damascus; we also know of black people in large cities in Germany," the historian, Sean Miller, tells me. Czech cities Olomouc and Prague were on the famous Silk Road which facilitated the trade of goods all over the world. If you plot a line between them, it runs directly through the area recreated in Kingdom Come. "You just can't know nobody got sick and stayed a longer time," he says. "What if a group of black Africans came through and stayed at an inn and someone got pregnant? Even one night is enough for a pregnancy."

EVERYONE'S GETTING BLACKED

Wtf does that videogame have anything to do with this one? Oh wait, this is all just a plot by the Marxists to rewrite history by creating a gay ass prop you walk by in one scene and then they say 'oh yea, this prop is not historically accurate.'

>In terms of MCU, blacks have representation in both the movies and tv shows
>Still think they're not represented enough
>Other minorities still haven't gotten their fair shake

As a Latino, I'm starting to get tired of this bullshit.

>"B-But this group had it worse!"

Why do Sup Forumsacks always do this? Blacks had it the worst of any minority period. Even Native Americans dont get as much shit as they do.

>"But it's because they commit crime!"

Literally only a minority of blacks commit crime. And dont you think the rampant crime problem in the black community stems from the way they were treated throughout American history?

This

I mean at this point there are more latinos than blacks because they don't get abortions or murder each other as much. I guess you guys shouldn't have made your own media and just start complaining hard enough for the white man to cater to you

Well I'm sick of having my opinions tied to other people based on race.

Britain is literally in the process of being systematically blacked due to ongoing oppression olympics.

>Blacks had it the worst of any minority period. Even Native Americans dont get as much shit as they do.
I'd say they got it much worse since there are barely any of them left.
>And dont you think the rampant crime problem in the black community stems from the way they were treated throughout American history?
No? What destroyed the back family long after slavery ended? Was it slavery?

You know, because it's a comic book movie?

A movie based off a comic.

A comic.

About superheroes with magic rocks.

I dont know why you're taking victory in those people's stupidity.

>Blacks had it the worst of any minority period. Even Native Americans dont get as much shit as they do.
Okay speaking as a black guy no. It's bad but Native Americans are fuuuuuuuuuuuucked. In a century there will still be people that look like me. Not sure that's gonna be the case for them.

>And dont you think the rampant crime problem in the black community stems from the way they were treated throughout American history?

Actually no.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/07/17/re-why-do-black-people-commit-more-crime/

Today it's just a prop, tomorrow it's a history book and before you know it entire libraries of literature are being rewritten to be more "Acceptable".

Jim Crow, Redlining, and Richard Nixon

Historical inaccuracy is not horrifying. Intentionally making something historically inaccurate in order to push an agenda is.
Now go back to leftypol