They call her 'The Slug'

Take that back!

>fan-fiction

>2 years since the last update

Why is Storm dressed up as Rogue?

>I'm made of ionic energy
What the fuck does that even mean Nate?

She's a cumrag

Stop saying mean things about Rogue! It's not true at all!

Oh no! She held on to a criminal without her gloves on again!

Lots of things, like not needing to breathe, not needing food, and not having vital organs.

It's a spelling mistake. She actually takes on a fully ironic form. It's not what you were expecting.

She's boring, she's smelly and she's ugly

Not true at all, why would you say this!

>make rogue black
>rogue steals powers
das raycis mayn

She's dumb and she's vacant. The only thing she's good for is licking up semen.

Stop it! You're just being mean on purpose!

She's stupid and fat and slow.

Rogue's pureness is untouchable by fat, stupid and slow meanies! Your lies do nothing, so stop!

She's so useless that the only thing she can do is be a human toilet

don't cut yourself on that edge boy

No, but she should. It was the only time anyone related to Carol in any sort of way was interesting.

Not even Rogue wants to have anything to do with feminazi carol.

Nobody wants anything to do with Carol.

If Rogue is so pure then why does she keep kissing people?

This is old and retconned. New Rogue is best Rogue.

That stupid slut forced herself on Rogue!

You cannot force yourself upon those who are willing. Rogue has kissed everyone in comics.

Was her and magneto retconned

When did she lose those powers? I remember around Messiah Complex time she was completely reset to just her power absorption, but before that she had Sunfire powers.

>>fan-fiction
you keep crying that but all Marvel and DC are fan-fiction

>forced herself
then why did Rogue gush over kissing her? She's dripping wet just from that single kiss.

She lost the Ms. Marvel powers way back in like X-Treme X-Men

She got her powers jumpstarted by Sage and was able to use every power she'd ever absorbed. But then she burned out all of her powers. While she was powerless she fucked Gambit.

Her original absorption powers came back without the Ms. Marvel abilities, and then she absorbed Sunfire because he was dying

The universe was merged, so sort of retconned, but not really. Anyway, it only ever happened cause Rogue absorbed Polaris daddy issues unwillingly.

Not true at all, she was totally not prepared for that and did not consent at all.

Your right to discuss anything Rogue-related is revoked for posting Rogue lewds, and Rogue is shocked, how can you not see that?

Rogue takes old Magneto dick

she likes calling him daddy

HUMAN TOILET

Rogue is a slut because she lost her virginity to Gambit and then willingly took old man penis.

Completely false.

Gambit raped Rogue with his rape powers, there is no evidence that she ever willingly consented.

She's a shit character who deserves to spend the rest of her life eating shit

Objectively wrong.

that is disgustingly hot

They don't have toilets at the school. That's the only reason that they keep Rogue - in case anyone needs to use the bathroom.

Keep your filthy fan-fiction to yourself degenerate.

She isn't a human being. She isn't even a person. She's just a toilet to be used.

I'm not even sure anymore if you're just unironically a complete fucking degenerate or trying to spite me for spreading the truth about Rogues pureness.

she looks like a fucking dude in Evolution.

She loves her three squares a day

You're entitled to your own opinion user.

I bet it'd be lovely to spend Christmas with Rogue. She'd be looking forward to it for weeks like a little kid, Getting a tree, putting up decorations and baking cookies. Just like in a fairy tale. Then the morning comes and she's so giddy she can barely contain herself. She rushes downstairs to the tree, clapping her hands together and asking for her present. You tell her to close your eyes and then pull down your pants before spraying a load of liquid shit onto her face. She opens her mouth and sticks her tongue out, making sure to swallow absolutely every drop of rancid feces she gets. She doesn't want to waste a drop. It's the best present ever.

Jesus christ user, there is edgy baiting and then there is this. You must be real jelly of Rogues absolute pureness.

And after you finish giving it to her, she licks her lips clean and thanks you for it. Afterwards you tell her that you've got another present for her. Her eyes light up like the Christmas tree she's standing in front of. What could possibly be better that that? You unzip your flies and piss into her mouth, the steaming golden liquid pooling before she swishes it around and then swallows it all. She says it's the best mouthwash.

I wonder what drives you user, are you genuinely a scat fetishist? I would like to kindly ask you not to include Rogue in this fetish, thank you.

You don't understand, she gave it to me when I saw how much she enjoyed being a sub-human toilet

Where did you see this? Some obscure fan-fiction you found somewhere? Rogue would never do any of those vile things you described so it could only be in your filthy degenerate dreams.

I know what an energy form does, I mean what the fuck is Ionic energy?

It's just "pure" energy in ionic form. Don't question it, just go with it.

Pym Particle charged ions

I'm going to write a comic that sums up Rogue perfectly. "Rogue fucks the multiverse"

>writing your own little fantasy fan-fiction that isn't canon and never will be

It is canon thoug. She's fucked everything with a pulse.