X-Men Gold 22 Storytime. In which Mesmero makes the X-Men look like chumps and Rachel is pathetic

also, the cover is a lie

If I understand this correctly, bigot deporter hates mutants because she had an abusive mutant father, right?

who did i piss off to get my "Rachel is my favorite X-Man, wish she was in more books" dream fucked so hard,

Sorry but I found it hilarious when Martha-No Girl beat Rachel in Spiderman and the X-Men

It's probably my fault. When I heard the rumors of a relaunch I hoped Rachel would be on a team. I'm sorry user

i'm so glad i didn't read that because my god

Rachel discovered Spiderman is Peter Parker, and Martha punked her with a mind blast from behind to make her forget the identity of Spiderman.

I am happy Mesmero didn't job, because he has the ability to beat superhero teams singlehandedly, and has done it many times, but Guggenheim is writing him as a telepath, or an illusionist like Mastermin, when he is an Hypnotist that needs eye contact.
Mesmero isnt a mind reader, he is a brainwasher.

EVERY TIME
EVERY FUCKING TIME THIS TRASH COMES OUT SOMEONE POSTS IT
AND EVERY FUCKING TIME I READ IT
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

>The Champions
Stop pretending anyone gives a shit about them, Marvel.

so, is Kitty Pryde the least likable X-Men leader?

She should be the least likable Marvel character after all she has done.

was hoping for more mind control kinkiness with that cover

Man, I really want to read X-men Blue to see what happened with Jubilee getting her powers back.

That happened in the last issue of Gen X

>Lydia Nance
Who?

Who?

Then stop reading it?

>Using Annihilus like this...
kek

Who?

And Marcel needs to stop pretending they actually do anything other than going around SJW soapboxing

It's actually a good story in itself. It had one or two continuity issues an editor should have picked up on and Rachel was clearly PMSing during the series.
The main/only two problems i outright recall was No-girl being able to do that to Rachel and Spider-man not having his resistance to telepathy his spider-sense gives but the second one is reasonable since noone ever remembers that.

I fucking hair those pirate boots