Van Jones is a nigger

Why hasn't this nigger been lynched yet? He keeps crying and bashing Trump on CNN. He's anti white and trying to fuel protests eith his kikery

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cWsWZnEGqKY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

people dont lynch niggers anymore user. instead they put them on TV and call them heroes. I mean its 2016.

Becauze burgers are the ultimate cucks.

>have guns
>have Trump
>know there is a major White vote out there
>still do nothing about the very people who want us literally dead

Pretty expected desu.

>Inb4 hue hue brits are tru cucks

We don't have guns or our own Trump, neither a strong conservative culture where a killing would have people hide you in their house.

Don't get mad you can't disprove anything he says. I get it Trump supporters hate smart people.

it is okay op this mans face is simply too small for his body

>Why hasn't this nigger been lynched yet?
You tell me Mr FBI man, sir :^)

>Yes, but he is our nigger.

blacks and jews are the only ones race baiting anymore, liberals are driving racism

Get him banned from Twitter

You're right bongbro. Look at this americuck

I hate this fuck so much

>anyone who wants to behave like a lawful man is the (((fbi)))
>anyone who follows the kikes law like (you) is a good goy

Kill yourself.

WHO THE FUCK SAYS DONT BE RACIST XENOPHOBIC HOMOPHOBIC MISOGYNIST To THEIR KIDS BEFORE SLEEP

>He keeps crying and bashing Trump on CNN

He is already changing his tune because he knows CNN won't have access to the president for 4 years. Vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=cWsWZnEGqKY

Your neighbours, finnfam.

ok colgate LUL XD KEK

I like where this leaf is blowing

Find one thing he said that was wrong

Trump election WAS a white-lash to growing minority representation in all walks of life. They are threatened

Lie!
You can clearly see he is white.

>whitelash
>depending on a minority of voters to win a presidency when you need a majority of voters

Yeah, and?

>65% white population
every election is a whitelash in the usa, the last two gave a black man the presidency

not to forget all the latino and minority votes for trump too

He's right about the "white-lash" though----but it's more of a white reacting to anti-white racism against us.

I hate it when I see conservatives saying "oh no, it wasn't a whitelash, stop race-baiting."
It was and we should take pride in it instead of denying it.

This. Be proud, white man. Trump will make it once again okay to be proud of who you are. No more minorities telling whites they have no culture and making shitty pixelated memes about unseasoned chicken.

>all the latino and minority votes
>winning less than Bush is a yuge amount

GOP share has still gone down - you simply didn't have the Obama effect this time. It's not as if support for the GOP is growing outside of dumb whites though.

It's called freedom of speech. Is something you leaf can't understand.

Journalistic responsibility is a thing too pasta nigger. Van glasses nigger Jones is being irresponsible as a reporter by fesr mongering against the president-elect and his supporters. Though I wouldn't expect a southern european faggot to understand that.

I take pride in voting against the Equity candidate, but it wasn't a whitelash. A whitelash implies we're punishing them for being retards, when in reality we were never on their side. Obama wasn't voted in because people liked Liberalism, he was voted in because he was charismatic and we all agreed to let a "black" man (half at best) into office. Now the Republicans have the Charismatic candidate and the Dems have the Romney, but they're attacking us for not liking their Romney.

We wouldn't have voted for Clinton even if they weren't using shitty tactics to shame us.

I love watching him squirm. Definitely a Nigger