Is Donald Trump a cuck? Why else would he let Melania go out dressed like that?

Is Donald Trump a cuck? Why else would he let Melania go out dressed like that?

Shes a strong woman who don't need no bra

because he lets every other man see his wife's nipple and then gets to go home and he's the only man who gets to suck on them. it's a power and control thing.

Because he knows not a single man on earth would challenge him to attain her.

He's very secure.

Sharing is caring

OP is foreveralone.jpg

Free the nipple Brazil stop being so (drum roll) politically correct.

>Brazil bitching about trump
You like to feel included don't you

free the nipple, i mean come on it's current year

she looks classy and sexy to me. 10/10

>everybody who has a hot wive and is proud of it is a cuck
t. Ahmed

he's literally the most powerful man on earth, Melania wouldn't even consider leaving him

I think you people are missing the point, she's obviously trying to attract other men to keep her busy while Donald played Lego at his company and he is taking that like a good beta provider.

Youre half right. She is trying to impress a man. She is trying to impress the donald. She wants to to look good for him in public so he looks good, and shes also hoping to get laid later.

You cuckolded kissless virgins dont know shit and need to be purged.

Nice tit.

She really isn't hot. Quite average. My Russian wife of the same age as her is way hotter. Yay me....

Are you a frustrated virgin? Why else would you jealously start a thread asking questions like that?

To show us that everything on her is his. Heis cucking everyone, in a way.

I'm sad this illegal whore is replacing an elegant and intelligent lady in Michelle Obama as First Lady. Absolutely disgusting.

At least she's human

Walking around with a great-looking girlffriend that makes other men turn their heads is a good feeling.

So other people have to look at her and know his 70 year-old wang is blasting that pussy whenever he wants.

Why the fuck are they both squinting all the goddamn time?

>Why else would he let Melania go out dressed like that?
say it with me. Trophy Wife. should he cover his nice suit? what about a tarp over his car? are you stupid?

Oy vey! Your right Melenia is a hoe. One time I saw her on the streets and she prostituted herself to me. She will sleep with anyone she is bad user. Bad. Make sure you always hate, hate, hate your fellow people Brazil that's it! you are doing so good!

>elegant and intelligent lady in Michelle Obama
i think u misspelled "ape in heels"

Why does the left keep SLUT SHAMING our FLOTUS??? Have you no morals?!?!?

She was a luxury whore, what can you expect from a hungry Slovenian who came to America to dig some gold.

She was so focused on it she didn't have time to learn proper English.

This

So many shiity threads. Fuck off

What the fuck, this is real

This is real

This isn't a photoshop, this is actually a real photo

I guess that what was visible to the eye wasn't necessarily visible to the camera.