Russia won't get Ukraine after all

Poroshenko talked to Trump and he agreed to meet him. Now, given the amount if begging and dick sucking Trump will receive from him it is safe to say that he won't give them over to Vlad.

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN13A2P6

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
eng.belta.by/president/view/alexander-lukashenko-sends-independence-day-greetings-to-poland-96185-2016/
thenews.pl/1/6/Artykul/277046,Poland-and-Belarus-seek-to-strengthen-economic-ties
belarusdigest.com/story/belarus-preparing-donbass-hybrid-war-conflict-27390
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody wants this shithole anyway.

This

Great success!

This is why I've left

>it is safe to say that he won't give them over to Vlad.

Implying he gives a flying fuck about it.

We do want your women though. They are quite beautiful.

That sounds so depressing. How can you hate your own country so much?

You already get them using anastasiadate.

That's a normal Slav mindset.

They just want to be left alone

I would too if I had a monopoly on 10/10 women

Is that real? I always thought it was a scam.

New Soviet Union when?

Those are bots. Not even real bots, just fake bots that pester you for money they need to leave the country, then even more money because somehow they ended up in the wrong country, etc.

Maybe not that site, but mail order brides from east europe is definitely a real thing

Never,it sucked ass and it's just a construct for Russia to control the rest of the Union.

>implying Trump gives a fuck about Poroshenko begging and dick sucking

Let's get down to brass tacks. Why should we give a rat's ass and a wooden nickel? What exactly do we get out of this? The bleeding heart shit went out with king nignog so wtf are you talking about?

Nobody asked you East Germany

amount of ukrainians shitting at their own country is... hmm

FFS,
1. Minimum wage ~~40-45$ per MONTH. AVG wage 267$ per month
2. Run by Mafia
3. Brainwashed by jew media
4. Not a country

Well... There are some parts we would be interested in

>Implying Poland wants anything but Lvow

Do you know any links? It's for a friend.

Take Lwow and Wołyń already
JUST
t. ukr

>Muh Lvov rightful polish clay
Shut up nigger,its Ukrainian land. Why don't you give back Silesia and Pommerania before demanding shit from others?

Russia does.
>excellent buffer zone against NATO
>all that chernozem
>shipyards capable of building aircraft carriers
>extra workforce
>Antonov design bureau

we don't want them, this guys are joking man

>Ukraine
>>/x/

Orange Supreme seems prone to flattery.

>Butthurt kraut
Noone said anything about demands, but if they don't want it themselves...

Its Russia but more shit

Ukraine has potential in its agricultural and machining sectors. Quit being depressed faggots.

They want it themselves. No one likes to lose clay.

Except a lot(if not majority) of the industry is on the land occupied by russians or under direct threat of being attacked...

You mean I make more serving tables on one weekend than average ukrainian do in whole month?

Ok ok seriously though, as the other dude said we don't have any claims for ukrainian land, we just like visiting lwów as tourists as it's one of only few big(historically) polish cities that didn't get conpletely wrecked during ww2. Just nice architecture and feels, is all.

So? Nobodys keeping you from doing so.

>give back Silesia and Pommerania
Germans don't know how to run a country, they only destabilize what they possess. Giving Pomerania and Silesia to Germany would be a waste

Noone said someone is though

>Germans don't know how to run a country
So why are we richer than you?

Go visit Kiev and open up your tinder, that way they won't instantly see you as a walking bank account, and you can put your peen in them instead of being long distance pen pals.

Most industry is either already destroyed thanks to the fighting, or currently unusable. Also can kiss the agriculture goodbye soon enough, since Monsanto was given a free pass to use the good land. And fracking is now in progress aswell, whether that does anything to the land or not who knows.

>Russia isn't getting Ukraine
We already have the best parts of it. Crimea is Russian and the vast riches of Donbass are controlled by the puppet "countries" of DPR and LPR.

I don't want to have to talk to anyone. I just want a website so I can order it.

>wants to take Lwow back
>forgets about German Danzig and Breslau

Make Prussia Great Again!

Uk raine? Raineuk? What is that?

>why are we richer than you
Germanics have the upper hand since Charlemagne

So why are you lacking public safety?

If you compare our crime statistics,germany is overall safer than Poland.

Not for long.

Best can be seen during big celebrations and holidays such as the New Year's day..

>yet

STFU, vodka nigger

We actually do not hide our crimes

Leave those women and children alone! Don't you know there's a crisis?! All the poor people should come here so that they aren't poor anymore. That'll fix everything.

I'm just expecting to Russia overrun you so I can bring my Interpals Ukrainian qt over here

they don't either it's just all perpetrated by youths.

How will a white girl feel in argentina though...?

You shouldn't be smug

The most I would expect from him is selling them weapons. The problem is that ukrainians have no money to buy them and instead will demand free gibmedats justifying it by some lunatic babble about defending whole world from russian agression. Trump is not a retard of Hillary/McCain sort so I doubt it will do any impression on him and he for sure won't defraud taxpayers' money by giving them to some corrupt third-world oligarchy.

Meh Ukraine is as "white" as Argentina, anyway.

at home

Germany is almost the same as Poland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

and in January there was an OECD report which has reported that Japan and Poland are top 2 safest countries among OECD

I guess this checks out

It never even planned to.
This.

more like hohol hole

Well, it used to be your home, so be nicer
>Lvov being 30% jewish before ww2

In that case it looks like the best fit for you would be cam girls.

Sorry I just like stupid puns, I'm from Moldova for what it's worth

>a lot(if not majority) of the industry is on the land occupied by russians
hohols on maidan screamed how eastern rus Ukraine is poor and actually sucks money from western part, asll that coal and metal so useless locals should not even vote reee. Now that just part of it is gone suddenly where are our moneyz and it's getting colder reeeeee

Because it's fucked up in so many ways, and average Mykola can't do anything about it.
I've been angry for so long time about the shit happening here, but now I just feel numb. I don't hate or love this country, it's just literally nothing.

>Trump arranges meeting between Poroshenko and Putin within his first 100 days
>Defuses tensions between Russia and Ukraine
>Gets Putin to agree to withdrawing from Crimea
>Crimea is established as neutral country between Ukraine and Russia
>Becomes the Sweden of Eastern Europe
>Trump moves on to reorganizing NATO
>NATO is dissolved and replaced with a broader Northern Alliance which includes Russia.

honestly really well sourced, thorough article you have there, clearly backed by loads of other articles saying the same.
This is literally the only article that claims this, other articles just mention that he spoke with Trump on the phone. In reality he's just going to visit the US, we're not sure if Trump is going to meet him but he probably will.

that would never happen.

>Crimea is established as neutral country between Ukraine and Russia

>What was Freie Stadt Danzig
>Implying it was a good idea

>>Gets Putin to agree to withdrawing from Crimea
Would you give away Hawaii to have better relations with China?

>ukraine

doesn't exist

do Poles agree with Russia or do Poles just want to annex part of Ukraine? This is some weird Polish meme

Nobody sane in Poland actually wants to annex parts of Ukraine, or agrees with Russia.

Poland needs an intact, strong Ukraine as a buffer zone between us and Russia. We also need to swing Belarus to our side. These are our main geopolitical goals right now.

"Poles" who whine about Ukraine are nationalists brainwashed by Kremlin propaganda. They cry about Ukraine embracing Bandera as their national hero, but somehow completely forget about how Russia stil revere Stalin and Lenin as their national heroes.

Do you think things look bleak geopolitically for Poland?

Luckily Ivan keeps dying for worthless land that has been shelled to bits.

funny you say that. From everything I've seen, Germany seems to have been completely neutered post WWII with none of its citizens being allowed to show any real form of pride for their country for fear of being associated with the nazis.

>katyn katyn katyn so much pain katyn katyn reee
>volyn what volyn what bandera we are cool with that
You guys are like jews with their holohoax, only worse

I felt this way about America until Trump got elected.

>Le No Such Thing meme
It has a constitution
It has recognition
It has a lot of people that are willing to defend it
It exists, unfortunately, doesn't mean anything tho

The Donbas once had a lot of infrastructure now, its shelled to pieces. Russia is flooding money rebuilding houses and roads that get blown up the next day by artillery dues. Not to mention they have to keep buying off the warlords or keep killing them to keep the territory in check. Even Crimea is going to be difficult to keep supplied, even with a bridge that will eventually get built if they get their heads out of their asses. Remember, Russia can hardly afford to pay off the Chechen warlords who have been disarmed for years.

>Polish
>intellectual

Ever heard of "realpolitik", Ivan?
Had supporting Russia been in our geopolitical interest, we would obviously let your admiration of Stalin and other communist criminals slide as well.

Unfortunately for you, you are our enemy.

You don't base your geopolitics on history.

>realpolitik
>Poland
Tell me moar, Pooland.

>lot of people that are willing to defend it
>no resistance in Crimea
>no resistance in Donbass from local troops
>had to create illegal neo-nazi batallions to stop rebels at first
>millions flee the draft
How patriotic of them.

polish 'geopolitics' come down to sucking up to the EU and the US to prevent Russia from rolling over Poland though

What is with this recent meme of Poland "swinging" BelaRUS to "their" side?
Like, several different Mareks shitposted about it.

Are you retards that delusional?

I look forward to your "Intermarium"/Union of Brest/Commonwealth attempts.

That depends.

Trump is a big enigma. Based on his speeches looks like a Russophile, sure, but what he says and actually does might be completely two different things.

Little people remember that in 2008, Obama was exactly what Trump is currently when it comes to Russia. Remember how he started the entire "reset" politics, and how it was Democrats who kept whining about how Republicans antagonise Russia?

Well, his opinion quickly changed after he faced the reality.

In general, I think that things don't look that bad for Poland geopolitically. Our two most dangerous geopolitical enemies - Germany and Russia - both suffer from internal crisis. Germany because of immigrants, Russia because of economic sanctions, low oil prices, and amount of money they have to put into Syrian and Ukrainian conflicts.

I believe that we need to keep doing our thing - benefiting of EU but denounce any dumb neomarxists bullshit they'd try to enforce on us, build strong internal EU block made of V4 countries and strong anti-Russian block made of former Commonwealth countries (Baltic states, Ukraine). We also need to keep swinging Lukashenko to our side, he's been balancing between Poland and Russia since a long time.

No such thing

Lukashenko is not stupid, and he doesn't want his country to become Russian satelite state.

He keeps balancing between west and east. Poland, being his strongest western neighbour and one of biggest economic partners, is a natural ally. Historical ties between Poland and Belarus are also very strong.

eng.belta.by/president/view/alexander-lukashenko-sends-independence-day-greetings-to-poland-96185-2016/

thenews.pl/1/6/Artykul/277046,Poland-and-Belarus-seek-to-strengthen-economic-ties

Lukashenko also doesn't trust Putin at all. He trains his army for a Donbas scenario, in case if Putin decided he needs to "protect Russian minority" in Belarus.

belarusdigest.com/story/belarus-preparing-donbass-hybrid-war-conflict-27390

I'm sorry but no way Poland is capable of those things.
Not only that but Obama actually followed through with what he wanted to do with Russia, the difference was the commitment to NATO and interest to incorporate Ukraine into NATO, this is a huge difference between Obama and Trump, Trump might not dissolve NATO, but he certainly doesn't want to expand it either.

>keep swinging BelaRUS to our side
>Lukashenko is balancing between Poland and Russia

There he goes again. Weapons grade political autism armored with bulletproof thick Slavic skull pulled up his ass.

Soooo,partition of Poland when?

it's not happening but it really should and could
sadly both countries ignore each other

>BelaRUS
wow you sure showed me

>I'm sorry but no way Poland is capable of those things
We're already doing this since 25 years. So it's not the question of your beliefs, it's a fact.

>Obama actually followed through with what he wanted to do with Russia, the difference was the commitment to NATO and interest to incorporate Ukraine into NATO
Only after he realized that Russia is not a reliable partner to talk, and Russian chimpouts in Ukraine.

Trump is a pragmatic and a populist. Half of things he told during the election was just to appease the public, and not something he was actually planning on doing. He wanted a Kasich to be in charge of foreign politics when he offered him a VP seat, and he probably made similar deal with Pence, who is a sworn opponent of Russian imperialism.