Venom162 Poison X pt3 Storytime

And here we are again ladies and jerms, get yourself a snack and a pop, find your favorite easy chair and settle in, this is Venom 162, wherein Eddie called out Muties on their hypocrisy, let’s begin

They’re lucky Scott didn’t decide to blast out from all points of his body and make a massive AOE

Beast being useless as usual

I fucked it up, posted out of order, fuck

X-Men don’t kill, unless they want to

Bumpin'

Thanks for that bump user, nice to know there is someone else here

>Iceman's lack of presence in this book is literally a plotpoint

Would you want Killer Thrill bullying you until you cry so she can lick the tears off your face?

>Symbiote integrates the ruby quartz into itself
That's pretty neato

Yes Venom, you tell these little shits. they bring him out to space because they need his help and his advice, and then completely ignore him every step of the way.

Why is Jean the leader and why is she the only one resisting the symbiote?

Scott, you better sit down before Eddie prison rapes you and calls you Jean

I have no idea why she’s the leader, but as for why she’s resisting her symbiote, I’d say it’s because she has a better control of her mental state than any of the other kids, being a telepath has got to be an advantage

>Eddie calling out Mags and his bull shit and how the X-men are hypocrites for answering to him
Based Eddie.

>The Jobber Corps

>it’s a Spider-Rogue is fucking unstoppable issue
But seriously, any time Spidey’s villains go after someone else they are pretty effective

Is Kraven a poison?

There is only like three Novas that aren’t usually jobbers, the GotG being members as well kind of help out, but yeah, the Jobber Force in full effect right there.

Alright guys, that’s all for this storytime, but that doesn’t mean the thread has to end, what did you like? What did you hate? What do you hope for from Venomized, what do you fear they will do?

A Kraven from an Alt Universe is, at the end of Venomverse the Poison’s gained the ability to jump from Universe to Universe

Bump

With Scott's visor being broken, it'll be interesting so see what happens when they all lose their symbiotes. Other than that it was nice to see Eddie as usual.

I’m sure it’s a plot point that will be ignored, or Jean will use her TK to hold the optic blasts back like Cable did that one time in Cable and Deadpool

This cover is fucking trash. Look at Venom's fist on the left side. Its a closed fist, but the artist added a flag pole in there anyway.

>Why is Jean the leader
Feminism.

Didn’t her adult mind merge with her teen mind? If that’s the case than the argument could be made that she’s the most experienced one of the group

I don't think that happened

I vaguely remember it happening during the Bendis run

At best she managed to see Beast and Rachel and Scott's memories of adult Jean.

I’m like 100% certain that that happened right before the crossover with the GotG

Nope. Are you thinking about the Trial of Jean Grey arc? Because the whole point was that the Shi'ar were punishing her for something adult Jean did

I don't recall her being as lewd in prior appearances as she is in this storyline.

Must be the symbiote.

But clothing and anatomical details being crazily distorted and reshaped in venom form and normal not in venom form is literally how symbiotes have always worked. I mean how does Venom's mouth open that wide if it is just a thin cover over his skin?

No he's thinking of when she was being guided by the adult ghost of Jean

I don't think the flag is supposed to be in Venom's hand, I think it's planted in the ground behind him, hence why it doesn't line up on the bottom at the angle

Hank as a venom is shockingly cute

I think it’s because he’s fuzzy, smooth skin Hank is just boring

>Scott, Venom's right

Venom is often right.
Also...
>Klyntar
Man I wish the days it was just called an "other"

Isn't that what Havok does when he doesn't have his containment suit?

That pic makes it look like Venom is going to eat the X-Men

No, he's just imprisoning them in his eyes.

What? Eddy was babbling nonstop that he changed to Spider woman in last issue

Eh, "other" was just as cringy for me personally.

Because only she has won against cock

I like the designs for Hank and Scott's symbiotes.

It’s obvious they really really really wanted to push Teen Jean Grey as a very strong female heroine. Which doesn’t work because she’s a psycho who mindrapes people at the drop of a hat and never gets punished.
It seems like someone higher up at Marvel wants to push Jean Grey as the female poster of X-Men (like trying to make her like Carol) as they even brought back the original Jean Grey. They really want Jean to take off.

>He said he KNOWS me!
Why is the symbiote so cute these days?

Being the edgemaster's bitch somehow reverted it back to a simple, tard-ish state.

Will she become a Poison?

I fdint i weird that Hank's symbiote has a fur pattern.

Yeah I still do not understand how that works at all, but I have to admit, I find it kind of endearing....at the very least I think I prefer it from when it was full on evil like when it was first separated from Brock and talking all the time.

I find all these designs weird, as did I the ones from Venomverse, but it's interesting to see artists try things other than "it's Venom or Carnage with an alternate color or graphic" like they used to.

It was cringey in a way, but felt more in line with the creepy nature of symbiotes, now it seems like all the mystery has been stripped

Part of the fun of Venom was that cosmic characters had no idea what the fuck symbiotes were either. I think one randomly showed up during annihilation in a prison cell.

I would tend to agree, there was something mysterious about them that has been lost ever since Space Knight

>Nova Corp
>Needing guns and jet packs
fucking synergy

>Poisons
Bring Flash in he'd be perfect for this shit

The real ones are dead. Where do you expect em to get novaforce from?

>x-men don't kill

Since when? They try not to, but it happens.

>poisons are back

Fuck not again

If they could bullshit Nova force for Sam and bullshit Rich coming back from the cancerverce they can bullshit an actual Nova Force

It never really ended

Right after this is Venomized

I think that was War of Kings or something. The Shiar had one locked up in their deepest dungeon, and the new emperor thought, "Hey, that'd make a great new bodyguard!"