GENTLEMEN, I THINK IT'S HIGH TIME THAT WE DESTROY TWITTER

Propose a plan of attack.

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wz.wesley.gabb
change.org/p/twitter-inc-twitter-suspend-donald-trump-s-account-over-hate-speech
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ddos

Naaah, let them have their cesspool, you can see how well that worked out for tumblr.
So is any Sup Forumsack using that "no censoring" alternative that Milo got on? Is it worth it?

If you're going to set some type of attack that will hurt their share price then keep us updated so we can buy some put options!!!!!!!

altwitter.com/ is for sale...

1. Use their new report option to mass-report anti-white sentiment and liberal violence
2. Exploit twitter security issues to lock people out of their accounts
3. Dig up dirt on Twitter CEO and other high-ranking members of corporate organization
4. Once Trump is in, hit them with antitrust lawsuit

Didn't Milo get b& from twitter? Good to see hes back, pissing off people as usual.

What sort of a loser uses Facebook? Social media really was a mistake. Without it, you'd never hear of conmen like this faggot.

Can't we just do away with social media entirely? The entire thing is just to keep retarded normalfags happy.

Meme Gab.ai as a replacement to all the normalfags. Destroy Twitter.

why?

Twitter was how Trump won

It's the newest form of attempted control, an attempt to silence the "alt-right"

Google is joining in too with its announcement that it plans to only push "real" news that pushes the "truth"

They are trying to control the narrative, and they can do that very well through the media already, but the real threat to them now is online. That is what they want to control and subvert next.

That is the next front of leftist control, and I predict that will be our next big battle over the coming years. We will have to resist and fight back against those who want to control what constitutes as the truth, or those that want to silence is.

Shareholder lawsuits and pic related

So when will twitter ban Trump? By their new guidelines they should.

There's no other way to do it except get a new platform

Or who knows, maybe Trump can do something

>Social Media was a mistake.
>Him post it on Sup Forums.

>Colossal defeat
>Hillary got 2 million more votes

pick one

If there was a gab app that worked like twitter then it would take off but no one has made it yet. Which is surprising.

Who do trumpfags love black cock so much?

>Hillary also lost like this in 2008.
>Hillary also lost like this in 2016.
Such a fate for Hill.

This. Use their system against them. Retards don't realize how many people shit all over whites all day with no repercussions. Start reporting.

Hillary won popular vote to obama in 08 dem primarys

Someone needs to make an app for it. It won't take off without it.

Yeah, it's fucked up how she keeps winning the popular vote but doesn't become president.

The real question is why is he typing like trump? Disgraceful!

More like fortunate.

Kikebook and Shitter have the right to ban who they want and you don't have the right to complain because you are using it for free.

If you are not happy then it's time you stop using shitty libtard websites.

I think they're doing a fabulous job of destroying themselves

>Accounts openly advocating antidemocratic or militant action stay up
>Right-wing blogger gets taken down

I give them three, maybe five more years.

Actually Canadacuck, that's not the case.

Remember that Christian Couple sued for not baking two fags a cake?

Well it's time for us to do the same to Twitter:^)

Create a bunch of fake muslim accounts and say way worse stuff than the alt right.

Oh and report actual muslims for hate speech

The difference is that people were paying for that cake, you're using Twitter for free.

This

the smiles we failed to protect
they still exist
waiting for us in heaven

Um, no we aren't. We're looking at advertising and permitting our personal information to be harvested. That's our consideration for the consideration of Facebook's services, and it's good and valuable consideration.

If anything we're far more vulnerable than someone who pays for a service.

>Kikebook and Shitter have the right to ban who they want and you don't have the right to complain because you are using it for free.
>If you are not happy then it's time you stop using shitty libtard websites.
They're going to have to do something eventually, you have so much of the worlds communications controlled by a few companies. Imagine if phone companies could monitor your calls and cut your phone off if you say something they don't like.

When you have FB, google and twitter colluding to force their political views on the world someone is going to have to do something.

You're using their service for free.

They don't owe you anything.

>watch NBC over the air
>turns out contestants on a game show are being fed answers by the producers
>FCC threatens to pull their license because they're deceiving me and people like me who haven't paid jack shit

You think that's unfair?

>This guy gave me stuff for free! I'm not happy with what he gave me for free, I want him to give me more free stuff and I want full control over the terms and conditions of his free product because he owes me even more free stuff!

This is what your argument sounds like.

That's jewbook

looks dope. would play tbqh senpai

Feel free to make your own right wing nationalist twitter.

What?

You can't because Trump supporters are all old, overweight, illiterate, low-IQ, meth addicted, genetically inferior, massively inbred, subhuman waste?

Too bad.

that stupid pop vote complaint was bound to bite them in the ass

Oh boy, are we going to have to abandon Google too?

>signed t.Leaf

I propose we don't use it and let it censor itself into irrelevancy.

Protip: 4chin is social media

this is more like antisocial media

But what about the guac king?

Write a distributed system software that:
- runs on tor
- uses encrypted blocks from it's users to provide memory and bandwidth.
- make it free speech friendly and edgy so the young generation picks it up.

You're not going to because there are no conservative software engineers.

By the way, if you guys are too dumb to even make your own twitter, how are you going to fix Obamacare? All that shit talk about how it's a disaster and how premiums have gone up and how you have a great solution to fix it.

It should be a lot of fun watching a bunch of Bible thumping rednecks try to fix the most complicated government program in human history, if they can't even copy a shitty little website where people type 140 character posts.

Should be fun to watch.

We were doing it last night, get on popular hashtags and just report all normies for stupid shit. Overwhelm their systems.

They need to be exposed. Normies are still clueless about censorship on twitter, Facebook, google, etc. They are all propaganda machines.

afuckingleaf

>dos twitter
that's like pissing in the wind

>Destroy Trump's greatest weapon and primary means of bypassing the mainstream media propaganda machine
You're dumb

Trump will do it when he's in office. Until then Twitter is the best way for him to combat the media.

Sparky brought it down saturday night before the elections, weren't you here?

There's already Gabot app. Its unofficial but in the Play Store. Official Android & iOS is coming soon I believe.

BTW, already on Gab. We need an account for all of us poltards to follow & get follow backs to make social media great again.

subtract the 3 million illegals that voted for her and it's a +1M for trump, you fucking leaf faggot

We need to get as many accounts as possible banned for two weeks then ddos it.

>Trump is allowed to send as much hateful messages as possible
>Twitter helpless to do anything
This is truly the greatest timeline

Gab.ai

Is there a way to buy stock in gab?

Sauce? Been trying to find shit about it for a while

Substract the 60 million high school dropouts who voted for Trump and it's a +60M win for Hillary.

>there are no conservative software engineers
Hello leafy.

>the most complicated government program in human history
Complexity is not a virtue.

Trump voters have a higher IQ average than Hillary voters

prove me wrong

there's also a high chance my IQ (150s)is higher than yours

prove me wrong, you fucking low IQ leaf faggot

Hi Milo!

This we should just be getting accounts ban d from Twitter, also we should use gab see if gab offers shared to be on ght for around 3-4 dollars a share.
Don't donate to gab,force them to sell us shares.

>4

Force open platforms with anti trust and open up media to free competition.

Not him but i found "gabot"

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wz.wesley.gabb

There's a bug where sign in won't work if you're behind an ad blocker. Turn it off, sign in & turn it back on.

Forced fag cake precedent says you're wrong.

Also, you're the product being sold on kike sites. Technically, anyone with enough followers could sure twitter and Facebook to pay THEM for using their kike sites.

I've never had a Twitter.

But I made one a few days ago, and started adding people that I thought I would enjoy. William Shatner, Sam Hyde, Gavin Mcinness and the like.

My account was suspended while I was adding people. I never posted, I run ever replied, nothing.

They suspended my account because they didn't like who I was adding.

Twitter is fucking garbage.

From what I understand, Twitter can scarcely afford to ban any group of people. It was never all that great at generating revenue, but they created a bunch of new jobs anyway so that their employees could sit around not generating any revenue. Investors are wise to it and kids are always looking for the next social media platform. I don't think we need to attack, it's falling apart as it is.

Let Trump have Twitter we just need to keep getting Normie's banned from Twitter.
We also need to get gab to sell Milo a few thousand dollars worth of shares in gab

Substract
Substract
Substract

Can we substract leafs from the face of the earth yet?

change.org/p/twitter-inc-twitter-suspend-donald-trump-s-account-over-hate-speech

Why not propose we all migrate into the ZeroNet

Change internet completely

Last night I "Monkey Graham Crackered" your sister?!?!?!?

Fuck, I need to get rid of my iPhone

We wait six months for them to bankrupt themselves because Twitter is a money-pit that has never been effectively monetized?

Stop using the fucking service then.
>"B-b-b-but it makes it easier to communicate with my fans!"
Then shut up. Either stop using a service you fundamentally disagree with, or keep using it and stop complaining because you're part of the problem.

I'm starting to think twitter pissed off the wrong crowd

Illegals would need to be legal to vote

We still need Twitter to have massive bans of Normie's to devalue it's stock

Nice meme!

>subtract the 60 million American citizens who voted for Trump
We know you'd like to, criminal, but you don't get to.

Last night i monkey cracker your sister? ok.

Sad!

Milo is a faggot and a kike

You must be new here

what do you mean by gab app?

And he's a faggot too

Hopefully Pence will shock the gay out of Milo soon.

Get Trump's Twitter suspended it will make Twitter look retarded.
plus Trump will have the POTUS account soon

Pence can turn gays straight but he can't make fags decent

No need. Twitter's doing it all by themselves.