Here is what is gonna happen

Trump will fail to solve any relevant US problem. Everyone will be disenchanted after two years.

How do I know this? G. W. Bush junior had very similar proposals to fix the economy, and they all failed.

You anime watching virgins are probably to young to remember.

Good goy. Now you can go suck a rapefugees dick now faggot.

weak banter m8

>posting crying cunt

You sound like a broken record by now.

I'm just glad we don't have corrupt, sociopathic, murderous Hillary in power. That's all that matters. The rest is gravy.

>trump will never [...]

Go get raped faggot by your new African neighbors.

Zero problems solved is better than all the existing problems Hillary would have perpetuated or even made worse

>Look at me make predictions about Trump like all the right predictions made out him in the past.

sage

Yes, Hillary could be even worse. But that is a sorry excuse for electing a sorry excuse of a President.

Day one as President Elect and he already withdrawn many of his promises.

>American
>Banter about having a significant Black population

user, I ...

Sup shill. I remember the last thread.

Good goy.

How's it feel that I once masturbated in a shower in Germany and there was nothing you could do to stop me?

WTF I hate Trump now

Great thread!

Where was that?

A hotel in Frankfurt run by a kind Indian man.

Our blacks are outdated farm equipment the Democratic party fights over. Your niggers are there to fuck you out of house and home. Get raped faggot.

everyone is already disenchanted, we're trolls we just love suffering

>Trump can't do x
>Sup Forums btfo
I'm tired of seeing this.

It's capitalism what's broken .

The system does not work with modernisation robots and automation.

Things need change big time world wide.

Trump can not do it on his own or could Hillary

Get out of here ctr, you are not going to change anyones mind.

>Your niggers are there to fuck you out of house and home.

Where do you know this from? Are you, perhaps, one of them? Your flag is implying this.

I agree, albeit it is debatable whether automation is the problem here.

Automation ought to increase the life standard for everyone. It is no different from other mechanisms of productivity increases.

Speaking of records, thanks for Correcting ours :))))))

Deporting illegal brown people will make people happy

Trump promised to deport 2 to 3 million illegals.

Obama already deported a higher amount. Why arent you happy, user?

god she's so cute. I'd totally vote for Hillary just to see this little angel smile :)

>
>
>

No but my German pen pal Abdul told me he's cucked dozens of pasty Kraut white bois

He promised to do that immediately, Obama did that over 8 years

Good I like that. Now take that finger and slide it right on up your butt. Wiggle it around a little. Just a little don't make yourself come. Now take that finger out. Hold it under your nose. Now lick it slowly from base to tip.

Bush sucked, but he also had a little terrorist attack to deal with during his first year that changed the country forever.

Actually, my fear mudslime rapebait, he already solved the problem of not being Clinton. Your backwards argument breaks its kneecaps at the first hurdle

You lefties should really stop trying to predict the future, you've been wrong every single time.

Why? Will liberal butthurt stop in 2 years?

>But that is a sorry excuse for electing a sorry excuse of a President.

lol what, its the best excuse. not only that but it is the least selfish excuse.

You mean the bush that endorsed hillary?

Automation is a non factor when everyone can hire 5000 chinks for the same price. It's a complete wash as far as we're concerned so bring the fucking automation on, all it means is cheaper products.

This. Nobody wants to work on a sweltering fast-food chain kitchen or a gas station for most of their weeks for shitty pay. Robots should be able to do those jobs and leave humans to specialize in fields which actually require some prior knowledge to do.

Germany will fail to solve its Rapefugee problem. Everyone will be speaking Arabic in two years.

How do I know this? Merkel loves the BBC and this is all a contest to serge as her new bull.

You kraut eating faggots are too cucked to realize this.

Serve*

Now that Republicans control everything they'll be sure to fuck everything up and force Trump to go along with it. The only way this election was going to end well was if there was legislative deadlock.

GERMANY

YES

Were going to make America great again, and then were going to firebomb Dresden. All because you wanted to make threads. I hope you're happy

Says a German, how's Merkel doing again.

>Trump will fail to solve any relevant US problem

He already solved the great American salt shortage and he hasn't even taken office yet.

>WWIII averted
>NOT A RELEVANT US PROBLEM

Fucking hell, go to a leppo you twat

>disenchanted
I have a Wrinkled Fedora with +6 to autism and a +3 to mgtow
I also have a cum encrusted keyboard that gives me a +10 to shitposting.
Trump better not fuck with my gear

Here's what happens.

He's actually gonna build the wall. If he doesn't do that he's done. He's too smart of a business man not to do it.
Creates a fuck ton of jobs plus holds one of his biggest and most controversial promise.
This will make him the king in the eyes of people who followed him. Of course he drives away the others more but all the cry babies are so far over the hill they won't ever vote for him again. All he needs to do is run the show the way everyone before him and secure his voters again.
Except for JFK that guy fucked up big time by making enemies in all the corrupt structures america has to offer.

Better not solving anything relevent and stagnate than progressing towards unavoidable doom you krautcuck

>disenchanted
Kek

I like your optimism!

Yeah, but I get the chance to get the fuck out of this shithole before anything bad happens.

>get the fuck out of this shithole

You are extremely spoiled if you truly believe Germany is a bad place.

You mean "help plan"?

Nice salt, keep it coming.

At this point, I just hope he is the fascist the left makes him out to be. America is long overdue for an ethnic cleansing