I will NEVER vote for a woman as long as the phrase "Happy wife, happy life." exists

A man's happiness is not a byproduct of his woman's happiness.

Agreed
Only cucks believe that shitty phrase

It's not a byproduct, it's a result of.

Fat.

Fat?

My dad once said that phrase to me when I was 5 or so. He was explaining how you have to pander to your wife to live a good life.

It was then I decided that I will never marry.

Fact.*

You're not going to be happy if your wife is upset, and pissing in your eye all the time.

I don't agree with 'happy wife, happy life' but if you're married, it's a factor.

This thing slaps your wife on her fact ass, what do?

Enjoy being extinct and replaced by niggers.

Hork Hork
Hork Hork

Who gives a fuck when you're dead?

The idea is that you attempt to make your spouse happy and vice versa you subhuman.

The west is dying for a reason.

>2016
>trying to make wymyn happy and not pumping and dumping
WEW

I will never have the chance to marry a woman or even date one ever again.

It's over for me, lads. Do you what you want, but fuck, if you're going to get married, don't be cucks. Life is hard for men these days in a new fucked up way. You have to play your cards right.

It can't be that bad being a nigger I mean you have Internet and speak English pretty well

>Letting the white race go extinct because "lulz not my problem". Apathetic fuckers like you is the reason we're in this mess.

>I will never have the chance to marry a woman or even date one ever again.

Be that as it may, I'll never vote for a woman for president because of this. And many men the world over.

Hey, I had money on Trump.

So thanks to you if that's where your vote went.

But back to my point. So long as this ideology exists, I will not vote for a woman.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned?

You wouldn't vote for our French nationalist waifu? You are a traitor to Sup Forums

Happy wife happy life means that women are simple. They need food, sleep, and whatever bs that they want to v spend money on. When they don't get these things they get emotional and bitch And don't put out.

That among other things this phrase implies.

tits or gtfo

If only.

Wow, you're a fucking retard. The idea is that if you make your wife happy, she will make you happy in return. It shows that both contribute to it. This is why you will never have a conservative wife, those actually expect you to act like that.
I also don't understand what it has to do with voting.

You're supposed to want a happy wife because you love her, and the other way around. Otherwise, there's no point.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to make your wife happy but a man's happiness is not a byproduct of a woman's happiness. Husband's have to eat shit more often than they want to keep the peace. It should go both ways especially in today's political climate. And since it doesn't, I'll never vote for a woman.