I'm having a crisis of faith, Sup Forums. Literally

I'm having a crisis of faith, Sup Forums. Literally.
I'm Jewish, so as one of God's chosen, I feel obligated to follow his laws ... but I've seen clear evidence of the power of Kek.

Is there a way to reconcile Judaism and Meme Magic without committing idolatry?

And, side-question: What does Sup Forums think of ordinary Jews uninvolved in elite politics?

It's been yahweh all this time

Plagues of Egypt are being applied to the followers of Moloch.

>water turned into blood
Red pills, Alex Jones
>plague of frogs
Kek
>lice
Wikileaks
>diseased livestock
Media collusion exposed
>boils
Hillary's sickness
>thunderstorm of hail and thunder
Trump winning the election
>locusts
SJW's getting destroyed left and right by common sense
>darkness
SJW's crying and committing suicide after the election
>Death of firstborn
Death of the Clinton and Bush dynasties.

Shalom fellow chosen one

>that flag

This ... intrigues me. God has appeared in different forms -- as a dove, as a column of fire, as booming thunder -- who's to say he couldn't manifest as a cartoon frog?

And, I don't know if you're familiar with this text, but there is a story called "God's Debris" that supposes that God exists as the law of probability and as quantum particles, rather an some supernatural entity. This would fit with a cosmic force that uses sequential numbers to communicate.

The only hang-up I still have is that idolatry can be worship of any idol, even if it represents God. Am I forbidden to have frog statues and Pepe shirts? Or would these be exempt -- as Jews already use distinctive dress and talismans (kippah, tefillin) to honor God?

That's idolatry yes (not to mention cringey), keep your pepes in jpg form and you're fine.

if you truly follow YHWH's commandments you must meme the death of Christianity Islam and atheism

Last question .. What about something more subtle, like a frog ring or necklace?

Gonna have to side with greatest ally on this one.

Dont be an autistic heretic.

Also dont you guys do some wierd Kabbala numerology bible code shit too? I wonder if those have to do with number repeating themselves

>had to retype cuz bots thought this was spam

> Is there a way to reconcile Judaism and Meme Magic without committing idolatry?
Kek does not care about your restrictions. Kek is chaos, there is no problem with idolatry or any other form of worship.

It is your religion which is wrong in the long run.

Is this a real jewish thread on Sup Forums?
wtf

Wiuwiuwiuwiuwiu

CHOSEN ONE!!!!!!!

Gas yourself. Kek wills it

Around there rabbinical opinions that you can participate in Halloween now? I would say if accepting Halloween despite pagan roots is not idolatrous, neither is KEK magic.

Stop stop STOP!!! You really don't give a fuck, do you?

We get it, babydicks. You managed to meme a narcissistic, grossly unqualified, pussy grabbing orange orangutan into the Presidency. Here, let me give you a standing ovation.

Meanwhile, normal Americans are hurting. The system cheated us out of having our President. A rigged electoral system set up by white men delayed the first woman President ! ! !

It's sick. It's sad. And it's heartbreaking.

What's worse, we will ALL have to fucking suffer under President Pussygrabber until Democrats sweep Congress in 2018 and then immediately impeach the orange slug.

This is America, assholes,and you ruined it for at least a goddamn generation. I hope you're still laughing when you see the kids screaming as their Muslim and Mexican parents are loaded in black trucks for deportation. I hope you're still laughing when you find a woman willing to put up with the miserable alt right stumps in your pants, only to find out President Pussygrabber let Pence BAN birth control. I hope you're still laughing your evil, sick asses off when hate crimes spike 10,000%, and black people have to band together just to avoid being hunted by fascist thugs after Drumpf's housing policies gut their communities.

The joke is on all of us. Honestly it hurts like hell waking up every fucking day since Hillary lost, knowing we threw away a good woman for a racist, insane, and sadistic piece of orange dogshit no sane country would ever elect postmaster.

You have DAMNED this country, maybe the entire planet, and I have to come here every fucking day to see you laughing like we aren't all hanging over the edge of a cliff. Literally eat my shit !!!!!

Everything revolving around Kek restored my faith in the beyond

Is kek a messenger of Jahwe? Could it be?

Not sure, pretty borderline.

Still cringey tho.

Probably is the old man himself. He was always a wacky kind of guy.

Okay. I'll stick to Pepes in .jpg form only, and maybe I'll look into what this gentleman:
was saying about Kabbalah.

Thanks for your help, guys, I mean it.

Become the Brother Nathanael of kek

Are you triggered buddy?

another jew here... WADDDUPP FELLAAZZZZZZ

i dont think the idea of "kek" or "meme magic" is mutually exclusive to the ideas of Judaism. meme magic is channeling the same idea praying in a group or 'willing" something into existence. "kek" is just looking for signals from the almighty. so long as you dont think that kek IS the almighty (rather than a result of the almighty) you should be cool.

Shalom mishbucha , I prayed with the rabbi all day last week for a trump win. God works in mysterious ways.

Can Kek communicate through captchas?

>ordinary Jews uninvolved in elite politics
hahahahagagagagagagagaga