Professor Hawking says humanity has less than 1,000 years left until EXTINCTION

thesun.co.uk/news/2188304/professor-hawking-says-humanity-has-less-than-1000-years-left-until-extinction/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KnEQPb79piA
youtube.com/watch?v=T8y5EXFMD4s
youtube.com/watch?v=oqq593DiWdA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=KnEQPb79piA

That's a pretty optimistic estimate

I don't trust anything a cyborg says.

A FUCKING CHRISTMAS PRESENT

Opinion Descarted

This guy is supposed to be the smartest on Earth and he opens his cakehole to bring bad news.

Fucking weirdo; what's the point; find solutions; what a pussy.

>being an expert in astrophysics in the 80s makes you an expert on demography and ecology

Seriously, what was the last time this man made an actual contribution to science?

Im pretty sure hes senile

>cyborg predicts end of humanity
>vague about details

This is why I never go through self checkout. I do not trust the machines.

Does his dick work?

I'd assume he has people to service him sexually. Son of a bitch probably gets laid more often than I do.

Why do you think he hasn't killed himself? He must love his work a whole lot. But he'd have to be working all day right, to take his mind off the fact he's a brain in a chair?

I wonder what he does for entertainment. Like how could he watch a movie properly if he can read the thoughts of the characters?

i mean, come on.

youtube.com/watch?v=T8y5EXFMD4s

I'm pretty sure he's been brain dead for years and his liberal caretakers are using him as a meat puppet for grants and retweets. He's a mascot, nothing more.

Wtf does this guy actually know about current society other than what he reads and what others tell him?

this man wants to punish humanity for his sins and failures. Imagine his insecure rage when someone must wipe his ass and roll him over in bed to keep himself from drowning.
and why does he still run simpletext when theres better modulations and voices?

>Hurr in a 1000 years something bad gonna happen

What do they achieve by doing this? Like honestly, its such a stupid and unscientific thing to say, its no better than those hobos on the street corners waving around "End of Days" signs. Doesn't Mr.Roboto have something better to be doing with his time or is he at the point in his miserable life where all he can do is spout out clickbait headlines for "Science is Fucking Awesome!" Facebook pages like the majority of "scientists" seem to do these days.

closer to 15-100 years tops

Meme scientists are a dime a dozen.

youtube.com/watch?v=oqq593DiWdA

Literally every single bit of scientific work Hawking did has been obsoleted.

He is literally a nobody.

He gets the sympathy for the disabled attention but that's it.

Also he was a lolita express frequent flier. Guys a degenerate piece of crap pedophile. Consider his ALS karma.

Probably less than that now because of President Druptm, am I right fellows? #hitler #historyrepeating

Nothing really. He's a bitter man trapped in his body

Pigs will fly in 1000 years trust me I'm an expert

Fact 1: Hawking has been braindead since 2004 after his brief hospitalization. He is merely kept alive, his voicebox has been under globalist control ever since

Fact 2: Hawkings has not done any contribution to science after 2004, and denounced many aspects of his work: such as "Black holes do not exist" even though he has scientifically proven their existence

Don´t believe his robot voice as some voice of truth, Hawkings itself is not commanding what that computer is saying. He is trapped.

Good thing I wont be alive by then

|This wheelchair twat needs to shut up.

1000 years is a pretty liberal estimate. I'd put it at 100-200 desu

His doctors told him he would be dead like 40 years ago. So 1000 years probably means 40 000 years. Don't worry we'll be fine.

He says humans should colonize the galaxy in case life ends on Earth. Given the rapid advancements in technology, human extinction is very probable. Ninety nine percent of species to have have called this planet home are now extinct

We're certainly no further from seeing pigs fly than in any other point in history.

If you look at that graph, even a slight increase in the number of flying pigs will make it a dream realized.

When did this fucker become an authority on everything?

Fact 2: Hawkings is said to suffer from "ALS", but not even listed on the ALS website of notable sufferers. Also, No one has lived this long with ALS.

> Hawkings itself is not commanding what that computer is saying. He is trapped.

Nightmare fuel.

>PLEASE LISTEN TO MEE!!!!

>it's another episodes of scientists being dumbass liberals

Hawking is the latest addition to the Paul Erhlich/Thomas Malthus circlejerk

He's an authority on nothing.

The only "discovery" he made was Hawking radiation. But even that is still purely hypothetical at this point (since it violates a number of accepted scientific principals).

A retarded homeless turbo autist could make the same "prediction" and still be correct. This is how retarded people actually believe psychics exist. Like when some randomass fuck from back in 1800 said "there be a huge war in the next 400 years" AND LIKE OMG WW 2 HAPPENED OMG PSYCHIC

This is why the world needs to put in a serious 10 year super-intense research in engineering and physics, aimed for planetary-colonization technology.

If all the countries in the world would give one intense push at this, with tons of budget, we could colonize mars within 30 years.

He funded a tiny probe being launched in his backyard sometime in the past few years

Who is this arrogant cunt to decide when we go?
Fuck hot wheels, he couldn't hold Einstein's eraser.

Professor Hawking is a fucking spastic.

Considering the proximity of the Cuiper Belt, I'd say he's correct. Several mass extinctions have happened on Earth before without Human intervention. Several cooling and heating eras as well. Humans in general have little to no impact in the grand scheme of things.

Factually speaking 99% of anything that's ever lived on Earth is now extinct, no amount of carbon offsets and planted trees will stop it from happening again.

I think his not talking about the extinction of Jews now

lol thank you preacher hawking

>Professor Hawking says

hurrr hurrr hurrr

Nostradamus was fucking redpilled you idiot, predicted literally Hitler

“Beasts ferocious with hunger will cross the rivers
The greater part of the battlefield will be against Hister.
Into a cage of iron will the great one be drawn,
When the child of Germany observes nothing.”

He only got the name wrong, Hister = Hitler

By now, I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume that the rest of the world - whether we agree with his views on things - unanimously agrees he's the smartest man alive. Ok, great. So why, then, WHY then, in every picture I see of him, does he always have that STUPID fucking smug "look at me. I'm the smartest man in the world" facial expression? What a fucking dickhead. I wanna be like, "guess what, asshole, at least I get laid. You probably never do, dork."

>TRUMP WILL LOSE!
>HUMANITY WILL DIE WITHIN 1000 YEARS
Fucking loser.

I don't give a fuck about hawking at all

This.

Hawking keeps spouting retarded shit about ayyliums, robots and mankind that have nothing to do with his specialty which is black hole radiation.

Hawking is fucking retarded outside of black hole shit.

If it isn't by black hole or the Higgs Boson being in a false vacuum he is talking out his ass. Why do scientists always talk about shit outside their field? Einstein wasn't a biologist, why did he feel the need to tell us about honey bees? This is like going to a celebrity for political opinions. I mean asking a physicist about metaphysics and philosophy I'll can understand but this?

we can't even predict what happens in the next 30 years let alone the next 1000. they couldn't even predict trump winning. mabye we'll get grey goo'd within 10 years. maybe we live for another million years. nobody can fucking know because nobody knows what is going to happen or what new technology is going to be invented.

Only if we send all the niggers and sand rats there. Lets make Earth the new Eden after

If he is so smart then why can't he walk?

Seriously, the guy is overrated as fuck hasn't done shit in 30 years and every day he sounds more like a religious fag desperate to fear people into his (((religion)))

If only god tried a little harder to kill that Cyborg sack of monkey crap when he was born

Or is this more simplistic? He's been in shit shape for a while and even though he has lasted much longer than others with his condition he realizes that death must be coming soon. You see it all the time with the elderly in homes. The religious ones talk about the end of days coming soon. The others talk about how all life ends eventually and so too will our planet die and they almost always estimate sooner than later. It's basically a "if I'm going to die and be forgotten, so too must everyone else" scenario.

What's up with this recent trend of pop-science figures feeding religion-tier speculations ("AI apocalypse", "we're inside a simulation", "the technological singularity", "humanity will go extinct in 1000 years" etc.) to the masses? Are they trying to form a new science-inspired religion for the middle class midwits? Instead of low-IQ anti-intellectual plebs donating to the middle class to save their souls, you'll now have mid-IQ psudeo-intellectual plebs donating to the pop-science class to save the environment/humanit.

Riddle me this.

If Nostradamus spent most of his adult life cloistered away writing predictions... Shouldn't we have more than just a handful of things that he "predicted" correctly?

I mean he wrote an entire fucking library of volumes. This just seems like confirmation bias.
And "Hister" was the latin name to the river Danube. Which Nostradamus would have known about. He was talking about the fucking river you retard.

donating to the priest class*

Every time.

That's exactly what it is.

>he sounds more like a religious fag
Oh user haven't you headr? science is the most popular religion in our time!

Fun Fact: We expect visitors in 500 years. They have found us.

It could be in 10 years or 10 million years. Nobody knows for sure. Colonizing other planets is a good idea in the long run but it can't be Mars that's just stupid.

implying Stephen Hawking is so smart

>1,000 years
>Implying that anybody cares that humanity will die after him

N-NO

>1000 years
real specific there, faggot.

Hawking is worthless.

exactly

kys Hawking

So, no need to cancel my summer holiday then

Take a step back and realize how fucking vague that is. Thats your typical "psychcic" tier crap, say something unfathomably vague and applicable to anything, and dumbass hordes will go
>omg
>how did he know

Also, when I commented I made that all up, just as a random example. But thanks for highlighting an actual example of retardation

>kys Hawking
How? By holding his breath until he suffocates?

I can't take most of these scientist serious anymore. Every day they make these wild predictions.

When posting bullshit clickbaits next time, use the fucking archive.

And that dumbass should stick to bling bang and blank holes.

I'm starting to believe that he was on the pedo island and now they're blackmailing him into saying stupid shit.

>Our world has about a thousand years left, slightly less perhaps.
>I still won't live long enough to see it end.

nah, just irritate his nurse again

Wasn't his nurse like beating him, or something like that?

The best thing you could do for the environment is end globalism. Like seriously.

The entire economy is a gigantic investment bubble caused by rabid speculation and income disparity.

IF the entire world's economy had to be directly coupled to physical resources then it would be less efficient to harvest materials in Africa, send them to China, ship the final products to the US to be sold. That would be fucking absurd.

It uses up way more resources to do it that way.

If the US, Africa, and China had their own healthy resource, manufacturing, and consumer sectors then the needs for Americans, Africans, and Chinese would be more efficiently provided for.

It would be way more ecologically sound.

Instead liberals are brain dead retards that can't into object permanence and if they don't see the factories outside their window they don't account for their existence.

Moreover there's less environmental regulations in Africa and China. So having the resource harvesting and manufacturing there is again dirtier in addition to the inherent inefficiency of the process.

And in the end, not only are we killing the planet with globalism, but for a double whammy, the whole idea of decoupled inflationary money has left our economy a hollow termite log that will fall apart as soon as we stop bombing anybody who challenges it.

You should use more semicolons. It would really help your point.

This news brings me solace.

The white race will have been around for the majority of humanities reign. Then, just before humanity finally bites the dust, the white race will become extinct because there's nothing left worth conquering anymore.

There really is an elegance to us.

Less than 50 years if we don't exterminate the jewish race, and the pedophile ring in power right now.

>He only got the name wrong, Hister = Hitler

He predicted Hipsters you dumb mongol.

exactly

Your multiculti mars colony would collapse within a decade, if it ever manages to establish itself at all. Colonization is not something that can be accomplished without some kind of tribe mentality, where people hold the same beliefs and can trust each other.

>listening to anything this guy says

Self inflicted extinction would be closer to 100 years, extinction from natural occurrence is very unknown for as far as we know, yellow stone caldera could erupt tomorrow which would throw dust particles into the air blocking out sunlight, creating a nuclear winter type affect. Maybe not wipe out humans but definitely yuge population drops. Then there's asteroids to consider, near by super novas, mass extinction of species, disease, etc etc.

We're fucking m8. Start preparing for inevitable death within your life time.

Please, never type in my native language ever again; you don't know how to use semi-colons--at all.

>Instead liberals are brain dead retards

Newsflash: the actual Left understands all those points and have been pushing them for decades. The antiglobalization movement has always been a leftwing movement.

You are confusing elite media Jews with actual leftists.

god damn he probably smells so bad

that idiot he thinks I care what he thinks

Its by listening to idiots like him that white people find themselves on the verge of extinction.

They're trying to sell you shit. Your books won't sell/projects won't get funded/etc. if your name doesn't stay relevant.

You'd have to give up a lot for this to be possible.

how very significant for me

Daily reminder that if nukes don't kill us, the AI will.

If the AI (for some illogical reason) doesn't, nanotechnology will.

>"So. You. Found. Out. My. Secret. Well. Done. Clap. Clap. Clap."
>Did Professor Hawking just admit that his voice wasn't... his voice?
>If I had been nervous before, I was losing it now. I really should have planned my next move better. An awkward silence descended on the room.
>"Ha. Ha. Ha." His metallic laugh cut through the tension. "You. Would. Like. To. Know. The. Truth. Wouldn't. You?"
>I looked around. There were no escape routes.
>My. Voice. Is. Actually. A. Conglomerate. Of. The. New. World. Order. We. Have. Been. Scheming. The. Overthrow. Of. World. Governments. For Years.
>"We. Are. Pulling. The. Strings. Of World History. And Mr. Hawking. Is. Our. Willing. Host."
>I couldn't believe it. I had unmasked the greatest conspiracy since the moon landing. I had to get out, to share this message with the world. But I could tell that leaving wasn't going to be easy. Mr Hawking moved towards the door.
>"I. Hope. You. Realise. I. Cannot. Let. You. Leave. Here. Alive."

Some asshat has taken control of his talking computer for the last 10-15 years spewing shit that's completely irrelevant to his supposed area of expertise

>77

Just make the AI your girlfriend.

>Hawking
Another butthurt liberal.

Fucking crippled scum.

Globalist scum that's what he is.

The world will end in a generation or two, not one thousand years. Hawking's is pretty cynical but even that doesn't come close to the events which will suddenly bring the world to its knees.

From its ashes will rise the world empire lead by the one who claims to be beyond all men but is actually lower than the worms of the dirt and will lead the people to the slaughter.

The world is set to change soon, this cannot last nor will it. You do not have to believe in prophecy or its implications to understand this fact.

Definitely. You'd have thought with how intelligent he is and the money he's earned he'd be able to have someone brush his teeth once or twice a year.