SWEDEN YES!!!

Old shit but doesn't matter, the situation in Swedistan still remains pretty much is getting just worse day by day so lets remind them and maby, just maby they wake up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FplS6LpHetI&t
youtube.com/watch?v=iuG8fYk4VtA
youtube.com/watch?v=ejSbhxeikKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck me... the situation in Swedistan IS pretty much is getting just worse day by day... beer and lurking...

We meet here today to honor the life of Sweden. We give thanks for her life and ask Allah to bless her now that their time in this world has come to an end.

For Sweden, the journey to Jannah is now beginning. But for us, there is loss, grief and pain. Every one of us here has been affected - perhaps in small ways, or perhaps in transformative ones- by Sweden. Hers life mattered to us all. Together, let us open our hearts and commemorate the impact Sweden had on us.

>Please stand.

Sweden is safe. She has already is now on their way to Jannah. Let us say this final farewell to her body as we commit Sweden's physical form to its natural end.

Sweden, we bless you and thank you for being a part of our lives. We honor your life on Earth and we pray for your peace ever-after. We will not forget you. May Allah bless you. Go well

>Please sit.

We have been remembering with love and gratitude a life that touched us all.

I encourage you to help, support and love those who grieve most. Allow them to cry; to hurt; to smile and to remember. Grief works through our systems in its own time.

Remember to bless each day and to live it to the full in honor of life itself - and of Sweden. We often take life for granted and yet it is the greatest gift Allah gave us.

I would now like to invite to the front anyone who would like to share some remarks about Sweden

Alternatively, push F to pay your respects.

We elected Donald Trump
How can Europe ever say America is cucked when they bend over for savage "refugees"?

Sweden is a small country, it can't be that hard for Sup Forums to start a revolution

Make it happen swedes before it's too late

How degenerate Sweden can be? It makes me feel less shitty to live in my third world asshole.

F
I'll try to remember you as you were, not for what you became.

Many such cases!

F

Let's hope we all can turn our countries around before end up like Sweden

Is this a mistranslation? Did he at the very fucking least say sweden belongs to no one instead of outright saying it belongs to the brown people?

top kek, spilled my beers just because of that.

Europe can not be saved if we do not exterminate the (((left))). See Germoney, see cuckistan, see France...

Small country yes but huge amounts of stupidity can fit in the smallest places, Swedistan is a perfect example of that.

Degenerate you ask? Let me show you. Pic related... seems like a smart choise, yes?

>(((Reinfeldt)))

Hmm, maybe that is the next mission; make Sweden great again.

These are the kids who will be taking over sweden in the near future. Europe is fucked.

Makes me sick that I live right next to these fucking degenerates.

Didn't have that one, thanks. I am pretty sure that the guy who wrote that was serious, it's sweden after all..

its impossible

Literally impossible

Sweden is YES already

This is true. The swedish ppl have been neutered. They can not recover. The only way to fix sweden is to exterminate them all and repopulate.

What in the FUCK am I watching?

When are you finish people going to stop being so butthurt because of Swedens obviously superiority to your mongol country?

Dont your realize your country, Sweden and Norway would all have been better off if you stayed in the Alliance with Sweden, and became a super-power.

Kids that has been brainwashed by the swedish (((Liberals))).

Imagine how great Scandinavia would have been if Charles XII had won.

So this is your moderate party, huh.

Yeah. Imagine how strong the Swede - German WW2 Alliance would have been.

it would have been a different day and age i tell you.

That was a good one, thanks muricabrah. Pic related, this is how Sweden is superior.

you sound like a jew

To be fair, my daughter would be mowing my house's lawn once she hit 12, but she would have been helping since she could carry piles of leaves

Even jews are better than the swedes so...

FUCK YES. SWEDES BTFO

Nothing bad there, normal chores. How ever, just that you understand, the swedes are a bit more extreme and tend to, well, fuck things up. Pic related.

fuck you sweden.

THANK YOU MURICA!!!!

>Literally a "NO IM A BIGGER KEK" contest
Sweden is doomed, I really wish it was different for us.

wtf when did the filter for cuck come back?

Most of these articles that you send have been proven false a couple of times.

I once again apologize that you were born in Finland.

But you cant really blame that on the Swede now can you?

It can be and it will. Have faith. Germoney, Sweden and France is practically lost but we can still survive.

60%

Swede visiting the U S of A it seems. And yes, I can still do many things if I feel like it since we have at least some bits of freedom left here.

FRESH OFF THE PRESS

I really don't see why this is an issue anymore. It's ancient history that Sweden's going to become the first European multicultural (read: non-white) shithole by around 2050. You should stop posting this and just accept it. If the Swedes themselves don't do anything against it, then so be it. Their country will change. Swedes will stop existing. And that's that. I really don't see the reason to post more Swedish degeneracy. We all know how shitty it is already and it's not going to change, no matter how much you talk about it. At this point it's hard to even pretend to be surprised about anything that happens there, unless you're young and this is news to you...

Holy shit get some testosterone fucking Sweden.

This tbqh

Ok, I will bite, it's Sweden afterall..

To remind that they should not take the same road that Sweden did? Also, most of the times it brings us pleasure to see how these cucks are being cucked even more than they already have.

We're going to turn this around. 2018 elections coming up.

>be vikings n shit
>have one of the best militaries in the 17th century
>join the 30 yrs war, become infamous even by the barbaric German's standards
>proceed to fuck up Poland more than the Russians and Germans ever could
>get BTFO by Russians
>stay neutral during both world wars
>end up as cultural marxist utopia
>still consider yourself superior nordic übermensch

Nothing of value was lost desu senpai

You are preaching to the choir brother.

They are alright, wish they become able to send moslems back.

I think if i go there i may manage to fuck that guys wife.

They are just asking to be abused. No self respect at all.

Why don't the non-retarded swedes just leave that shithole?

I'd take redpilled swedish qts in my country, and the cucked swedes would stay in Sweden anyway cause they love it

If your nation doesn't wake up and see the situation as whole, that is never gonna happend.

Sry for typos / mis-spellings, drunk but fuck, I am a finn.

This cunt used immigration to expose loop holes in tax law which gave banks and himself a lot of money. More immigrants = more money for him and banks, put the costs of the immigration on the people and use the media to brainwash cunts on how important being humanitarian is and now we're here. Banks is owned by Jews so is the media.

I really hope you are right finnbro.
Unfortunately we are fucked beyond repair, at least politically. Something new must rise in Greece, cause everything that exists right now is knee-deep in corruption.
Both our countries have a history for revolting, however you guys revolted against your invaders, while we only did it to change them.

What are the Swedes doing to protest?

F

Sweden is fucking dead. The men are gutless and the women have an insatiable hunger for migrant cock
Fuck sweden.

wtf i hate sweden now!!!! im woke asf famalam! now thx! lmao! xoxo!

Something new must rise everywhere. The europe is fed up with merkels shit and with the politicians that are willing to suck her clit while taking in huge amounts of rapefugees, we have had enough. Germoney is already turning their backs to these "immigrants" and soon so will the rest of the europe, at least those parts that can be fixed. Most of us, you included, still have a fighting chance. Hungary, Poland and Norway have already done this.

Honestly, this is just cheap entertainment, like many things posted on this board / site. We laugh at their stupidity, yet hope it never happens to us. You may say that talking about it is a warning to others, but that really isn't true. Not many people would take up arms to repel the invaders when the government itself is for immigration and opposes violence. This is how the system is. I honestly don't see it changing. Actually, to be perfectly blunt, I don't really care anymore. I have my own life to live. If x country or race stops to exist at some point in time, so be it. Nothing lasts forever. I think that the majority of Swedes thinks the same way too. They may not like it, but they won't do anything against it either, because it's not really "their problem". They have their lives to live. Be it school, work, family, or being a neet. They enjoy doing those things more than thinking about the future of their own race. Personal happiness above all else. That kind of thing...

Realistically, it's only natural that the nations of the Earth eventually unify into a super state and expand outward into space. We're just a bit slow on the whole setting our differences aside for the betterment of humanity kind of thing.

Well, whatever. It is how it is.

RIP.

F
Rest in penises you glorious faggot.

Take the iron pill fellow swedes

1/3

2/3

People are attacking immigration centers. It got so bad (good) that new locations was being kept a secret so people wouldn't burn it down.

One thing pol seems to ignore is that currently our borders are closed, 80 000 are being deported, they receive less welfare which is the only reason they came here for and we got border controls.

The 2 top political parties which wanna introduce the toughest immigration policy in Europe are leading the polls but they aren't in power to do so until the next election. Gotta keep that optimism.

3/3

This meme changed my life, made me start reading and lifting. Figured maybe it can have the same effect on some of you goys

this was good actually
hope sweden gets better with time

I swear this looks more and more like a huge scale social experiment by the day?
When will they reach the breaking point?

t. Pewdiepie

F means fuck you, kebab.
Stand up, swedes, or die.

youtube.com/watch?v=FplS6LpHetI&t

fucking defeatist faggots.

F

:"/ he was so young

And soooo gay:"/

im sorry swedan, if i was guilty in some way or another.

please take a gun and off someone or urself before the end. even i can't see this

>2012

So what happened?

Dude it's all on you. I want Sweden to be saved so bad but there's nothing I can do about it. It's all on you. Us burgers have done all we could for our shit country and now it's your turn. Elect a nationalist, protest, do something.

>Swedish people. Do something.

Please post more.

Make fun of me while achmed rapes you in the ass you poof

To be fair, the kids were specifically asked to act like the opposite gender in this program as part of some "theme".

Still hugely degenerate, and the boys seem to go in for it WAAAY more than what i could consider normal.

This is what happens when feminists/marxist hold positions of power in every major institution and company.

Sure, I have most iron pill comics, i'll post the good ones before i hit the gym

Who cares? I love when these lefties fuck get a taste of their own policies.

Happens not enough in Sweden

Alright i'm off

>tfw writing "CALLE" in the captcha for the millionth time

We need to don our Carolean uniforms and fly our flags in protest

in 2018 a semi-nationalist party will get elected who have promised to deport a lot of non europeans.
youtube.com/watch?v=iuG8fYk4VtA

I hope so man I feel bad for you guys

youtube.com/watch?v=ejSbhxeikKE

F

in Sweden some crazy anti-fascists consider their social-democratic government of fascist. Lol, they would have to try to live in Russia.

I was on a trip in Stockholm and some nig nog tried to rob me at Södermalm. I punched him in the mouth and dropped him to the ground and two police officers took ME TO SPEND A FUCKING NIGHT IN JAIL just because i defended my self against a mugger.

Fuck the POLIS.

The sweedish used to be known for committing suicide. I suppose this is just a joint effort to finish the job.

>A billionare-gone-rogue came in and saved us in our darkest hour
>Haha look at these pathetic countries, they dont even fight back

Why are you linking old articles? Fredrik Reinfeldt has no place anymore in our politics he is gonezo. He was the one that started this bullshit in the first place btw. Also I hope you know that we have free movement between us nordic countries so if our refugees becomes citizens they can simply just walk across the border and infest your shithole.

F
If only you continued to rape, pillage and plunder.
Farewell Sweden

the BEADY EYED WITCHES in the british isles stole swedens soul
F

Jesus fuck just nuke these cunts already

F

The world is a much more empty place without you in it Sweden. May Allah bless your lost soul.

Inshallar.

so it's settled. sweden is to be nuked free of its faggotry. rest in kill m8s.