This Holocaust survivor visited my campus this week

So, one of the redpills that is extremely hard to fully swallow for me has been the Holocaust. I've seen plenty of documents and accounts here of how the killings would have to had taken place in ovens the size of warehouses, or the stupid stories about Nazi railcar execution rollercoasters, but nothing really cemented the skepticism in my brain until this woman visited my campus last week.

>govt teacher sets up entire class time for Schneider to speak, makes it mandatory to come to class
>she comes in, and I shit you not, the first thing she starts doing is shilling for Denial.
>she goes on for a bit about this evil man David Irving
>my skepticism increases by a hundred fold and I almost immediately check out mentally.
>she then immediately starts shilling for another book "holocaust by bullets" where it talks about before the mass producing of zyklon gas over 1.5 million were killed with firearms in the early part of the war
>remarks about how her brother is in one of those mass graves
>then goes on to say that the Holocaust was the most well documented event in history and she will never give a denier the time of day.
>"ok thank fuck she's finally over the denial spheal maybe she'll tell her fuckin story now"
>remarks that she doesn't call the holocaust the holocaust, she calls it the shoah.
>bite on my lower lip and suppress a nostril-laugh. fucking pol has ruined me.
>goes on about how Poland was an awesome place for jews since the 16th century.
>finally gets to the war.
>Soviets invade her town and give them propaganda, send random people off to gulags.
>then Nadzees come and install a gallows and randomly hang 8 people.
>sure, believable I guess.
>what's interesting then is how informal she spoke of all the non-Jew poles. When remarking about how she has tried to go back to her old home to dig up a Menorah that was hidden so the nazis wouldn't steal it, she says that now the "locals" and the "natives" would probably try to kill her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1miBSG2mfHk
youtu.be/ua0pKitRQ0c?t=1152
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you have a point?

The holocaust is a Jewish hoax.

>he didn't stand up and call her a fucking liar kike

>cont.
>this immediately is a red flag in my brain, how she refers to her former countrymen as "natives" with a touch of disdain
>a ghetto goes up, and then 2,500 people get rounded up at a synagogue and then sent to the forests
>the german controlled govt plays loud music throughout the town so the gunshots can't be heard
>the nazis, who stripped all the people before sending them out in pairs of 5 to be shot outside of a barn, sell the clothes on the streets of the ghetto to the jews
>she talks about how her father made a bookcase behind a fake wall in a hiding room, and says when she saw the attic where Anne Frank lived it reminded her much of this.
>claims it was common practice to make fake rooms to hide in b/c the Gestapo would come every day and randomly execute people. ok?
>ghetto is almost emptied, her family is relocated but dad stays behind b/c he works in a mill or something.
>eventually ends up in a work camp b/c her mother and brother die, not a death camp.
>works there the rest of the war.
>soviets free her, nazis firebomb the camp and machinegun people running from the planes b/c they were so horrified of the camp workers telling the world what happened, so says her.
>bla bla bla, war ends.
>finishes story, with 0 emotion or tone in her voice the entire time, to shill about her book telling her stories.
>question from the crowd about Elie Wiesel. was sure she was going to say something about how he's an outed liar.
>nope, goes on to say that his experiences were far worse than hers and very typical of living in a death camp.
>bunch of lefty girls ask her more retarded questions like "did you forgive the Nazis" etc.
>class ends with her standing outside offering autographs.
>govt teacher tears up and says when you can't say anything scripture says thanks will suffice, so he says thanks.
>applause.

>come to class today.
>people talking about Warsaw uprising and other b.s. still.
>mfw

>she says that now the "locals" and the "natives" would probably try to kill her.

kek'd

>goes on about how Poland was an awesome place for jews since the 16th century.
>When remarking about how she has tried to go back to her old home to dig up a Menorah that was hidden so the nazis wouldn't steal it, she says that now the "locals" and the "natives" would probably try to kill her.

So, Poland was great place for Jews 300 years, then all the sudden, they would try to kill her?

>the german controlled govt plays loud music throughout the town so the gunshots can't be heard
wait, what? Using what technology exactly?

smegmaking of all people has a similar story that ends with assualt and titties
youtube.com/watch?v=1miBSG2mfHk

You should have asked her opinion on punishments for Survivor Impersonators

lol and how was she? Fucking 4?

Reminder that the only "survivors" that would have any accounts worth a damn would be in their 90's now.

They'll never stop digging out survivors. In a few decades, we'll get old jews talking about their experiences from when they were 3 months old.

Well, using the giant dusted spewing speakers, of course! They told DJ RaceMixer that they were there for the party, and the poor oblivious Hebrew people fell right into the evil Nazis plan. I heard that when they gassed the town Rabbi on the spot, his screams were so loud that his wailing can still be heard to this day, along with faint eurobeat playing in the background.

>Gas, Gas, Gas, I want to step on the..
>SHOOOOAAAaaahhhhh....

kek

There were 9 million Jews in Europe in 1933, then the Nazis Shoa'd 6 million of them, but somehow, along with the 3 million remaining in Europe, there was also enough to populate Israel and migrate to America in large numbers. And even today, 70 years after the end of the war, there are so many Holocaust survivors around that every school on the European and American continents can find one to give a speech on a moment's notice

op does this lady have a real job or does she pay bills shilling the holyhoax?

inb4 retired/racist

>pairs
>pairs of 5

Burger pls

The elites don't give a shit about lying.

I watched this sound-and-light show projected on the side of the Bern, Switzerland capitol building on the night before the US elections, in a crowd with 2000 other people.

tl;dr: it's straight-up Illuminati symbolism showing a one-eyed woman destroying and re-building the world under one world government

youtu.be/ua0pKitRQ0c?t=1152

It's got all the good stuff:
> literally an eye in a pyramid symbol for like 10min
> literally destroying then remaking the Earth
> elites literally escape in a helicopter right before shit goes south
> literally plays "in the hall of the mountain king" while delving through the facade to the real world beneath

And the normies watching it missed it.

So, since Trump won, I think we're safe for awhile...

How old is she?

63 prolly
worked in a holocaust museum for a while, whole "belly of the beast" sort of thing. The biggest question i have still is why people would falsify these gas chamber accounts and whatot.
Is believing in the goodness of people, even Jews, so naive?

You just shoaed my sides. Also pic related.

That would have been pretty great after a few beers and a rip